OG hypebeast

November 12, 2007 @ 23:59:12
remeber when lupe posted here.

when everyone was into the ALL OVER PRINT STEEZ.

now everythings all simple..

UCSB.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 13, 2007 @ 00:01:34
remeber when MHO was a MOD!?

UCSB.

November 13, 2007 @ 00:02:43
anyone remember the nigerian with his 10 deep shit.

When Rob posted weekly drop.

When Fishscaled posted in front of his big ass TV.

Milly pushing her mixtape.
November 13, 2007 @ 00:03:30
I still bought the shoes from him after he calmed down....

yeah ***** bot da shoo.
November 13, 2007 @ 00:08:11
matthewley here
HOY WHER IZ EBREY WAN!?
November 13, 2007 @ 00:15:22
matthewley here
HOY WHER IZ EBREY WAN!?

you used to be funny but now you only go on hb for bebot thread to fap.

how's your stache?

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

November 13, 2007 @ 00:18:12
i shaved that remember! didnt i post a pic?
but yeah i stoppped bein all fob after i got banned with matthewley hahah
November 13, 2007 @ 00:53:04
lol
ORLY!?

UCSB.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 13, 2007 @ 01:07:50
Remember B.Hicks?

Talked to him the other day.
Said he gonna make a comeback soon.
November 13, 2007 @ 01:13:58
haha yeah dum had one too i think

"but did u know, dum is mad SMALL"

with kate doing the finger thing?
November 13, 2007 @ 01:55:32
lol i remember that
November 13, 2007 @ 04:34:57
ahaha when MHO was mod too funny./
November 13, 2007 @ 06:43:44

Inactive User

I'm an OG lurker.

same. Didn't bother to join until the reboot
November 13, 2007 @ 07:06:13
been here since the birth of it
November 13, 2007 @ 09:04:12
the furthest i go back is the sticky bandits and when kt was a mod and the for sale was still here, im pretty og BOYEEEE or not =[
November 13, 2007 @ 09:07:48
OH OH OH who remembers when smurf vti got banned for selling a fake bbc hoodie, that had bbc spelled incorrectly LOLZ is that og?
November 13, 2007 @ 09:42:03
Damn, I've been mentioned a few times up in here.

Who remembers when Fishscale openly said how fucking stupid Supreme was, and how he would never buy into their hype.

...ironic, no?

I never said that.
November 13, 2007 @ 09:48:15
^ I think it was something similar. Not necessarily those same words, but along the lines of "I can't justify spending money like that on a shirt. Blah Blah"

yeah. i remember that too.
November 13, 2007 @ 09:52:01
I said I couldn't justify spending over $100 on a t-shirt that retailed for around $30 which is kind of contradictory since my view on the issue is a little different now but I never, ever said the brand was stupid or mentioned anything about hype in my post.
November 13, 2007 @ 10:15:33
i'm not OG

i lurked from summer 06
then eventually joined
but i joined SuFu first

November 13, 2007 @ 10:46:19
I had a name on the old boards, then got distracted, and came back. Do I count as OG? I was more of a lurker with a name back who still thought Niketalk was cool... I've been here a while nonetheless.

November 13, 2007 @ 13:58:08
^^i get a new one every year
November 13, 2007 @ 15:07:02
I always admired fishscales style because he wore what he liked even when people bashed him for it.

and it was crazy ass shit with SBz man no one does that shit anymore.

The kids now are ridiculous.

seriously just because the tag says supreme doesnt mean its worth wearing. Having supreme printed on the back tag does not automatically mean people are going to give you propz.

I think these kids now see supreme as like the ultimate in streetwear, like the highest tier of fashion and the ultimate brand, but it's not. Everyone looks the same and it's retarded. If you can put some supreme into your outfits it's fine but you can really tell some of these guys are making it the mainstay of the outfit, the only redeeming quality and that's what makes the wydyt thread sad to look at sometimes. Supreme is not the holy grail of streetwear, having a style that has it's flaws, but is your own, that is the holy grail of streetwear. It's about being an individual, not like anyone else in the world.

Fuck +++Supreme.Dior.Vans

Fuck Supreme, Fuck Dior, Fuck Vans Fuck labels Fuck clothes (but that doesn't mean you get to run around naked, you sick fuck) .

wear whatever you want and as long as you have style nothing else really matters.

uniforms are for catholic school kids, people stuck in the military and prison inmates.

There's a true OG rant, son son!

heyyyyyyyyyy
November 13, 2007 @ 15:17:57
BAM! Right here, I remember when Lupe was here. Urbn was known as urbn, and when we had the seperate for sale section which i sold some shit on. Good o'le days, oh and when charged was an asshole without __ as well as kickapop who would jus keep comin back and back and back. When I post a legit check every six seconds and when SOLE wasn't a mod as well as MHOstar in the WDYWT shittin in the toilet. And talkin to other forgotten members, oh and when I was beastin' over a Hundreds Paisley Hoody, when all over print was acceptable in society of course.
November 13, 2007 @ 15:56:58

Inactive User

WE WERE FUCKING AND SHE SAID "STICK IT ALL THE WAY IN I NEED IT"...I WAS SO UPSET CAUSE IT WAS ALREADY ALL THE WAY IN!!!!
November 13, 2007 @ 17:15:45
yo
Please login first to reply.
x