February 25, 2006 @ 09:41 PM

Inactive

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
February 25, 2006 @ 11:18 PM

Inactive

LOL^ Funny meaning :banana:
February 25, 2006 @ 11:30 PM

Inactive

number 2 about sums it up...however i dont care to admit the fact that i am a hypebeast...:dance:
February 26, 2006 @ 03:19 AM

Inactive

So non-hypebeasts are people who rock generic unhyped shit because they got no self worth or sense of style?
February 26, 2006 @ 04:12 AM

Inactive

lmfaoooooo wow
February 26, 2006 @ 05:24 AM
L. Ruano

roffles
February 26, 2006 @ 07:58 PM
louis-lau

lol.........
February 27, 2006 @ 04:43 AM

Inactive

this shit made my day, cracks me up!!
shoulda put 90% instead of 50%, hahaha:rofl:
March 11, 2006 @ 09:01 AM
Fresh King Of M.I.A

its true..some of yall cant dress for shit..jus rock anything expensive to get points..
March 11, 2006 @ 11:10 AM
belladonna

So non-hypebeasts are people who rock generic unhyped shit because they got no self worth or sense of style?

i would have to disagree with you....someone who rocks stuff because they like it and not because of the ''hype'' actually would have self worth and a sense of style
March 11, 2006 @ 01:22 PM
rev909

i would have to disagree with you....someone who rocks stuff because they like it and not because of the ''hype'' actually would have self worth and a sense of style

I agree with you. Only you can't see really good if someone is wearing it because of the "hype" or because they just like it.
March 11, 2006 @ 02:43 PM

Inactive

pretty sure it was rhetorical. err atleast i hope it was
March 16, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
INeedYourHelp

whatttttttt???????
March 16, 2009 @ 01:59 AM
Ferris

#3 is pretty accurate
March 16, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
Blaz3r

Stop gravedigging you homoz

i want new info not ish from like years ago....
January 2, 2010 @ 06:04 PM
$KickaPop$

That's pretty hilarious.
January 2, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
tyler,

HOLY FUCKING SHlT $KPEEZY$ YOU ARE OUTRAGEOUS
January 2, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
EliijahSmith

THIS IS PERFECT.

5. hypebeast

A stuck-up, self-centered young person who only wears hyped up streetwear brands including Stussy, Crooks & Castles, Orisue ect. Hypebeasts are often sneakerheads with a generic sense of style that often entails wearing neon colored sb dunks paired with new era fitted hats and god awful all over print hoodies and jeans so tight that they cut off the wearer's circulation to the brain. Hypebeast fashion sense is loosely based on the classic urban fashion sense of the 90s & 80s. But these hipster streetwear kids always O.D. on retro style. How are you gonna be born in 1991, and dress like you are a teenager in 1984? Most hypebeasts get their carbon-copied style from magazines like Complex and online forums dedicated to such streetwear.

Hypebeasts usually live in and around the urban centers of Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City and D.C. However, many cities across the country including Baltimore, Philly and the rougher boroughs of NYC (i.e. Brooklyn) maintain their distinct local urban style which differs greatly from the semi-homosexual hypebeast style. Since many hypebeasts hail from soft, posh suburban environments, they would probably get stomped the fuck out by twenty different pairs of Timberland boots and Air force 1's if they dare tread in the ghettos of such cities.

Although hypebeasts come from all different racial backgrounds, more often then not, most hypebeasts are Filipino or some other type of Asian because most of the hypebeast fash...
January 2, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
Ferris.Bueller

this is perfect.

5. Hypebeast

a stuck-up, self-centered young person who only wears hyped up streetwear brands including stussy, crooks & castles, orisue ect. Hypebeasts are often sneakerheads with a generic sense of style that often entails wearing neon colored sb dunks paired with new era fitted hats and god awful all over print hoodies and jeans so tight that they cut off the wearer's circulation to the brain. Hypebeast fashion sense is loosely based on the classic urban fashion sense of the 90s & 80s. But these hipster streetwear kids always o.d. On retro style. How are you gonna be born in 1991, and dress like you are a teenager in 1984? Most hypebeasts get their carbon-copied style from magazines like complex and online forums dedicated to such streetwear.

Hypebeasts usually live in and around the urban centers of los angeles, the san francisco bay area, new york city and d.c. However, many cities across the country including baltimore, philly and the rougher boroughs of nyc (i.e. Brooklyn) maintain their distinct local urban style which differs greatly from the semi-homosexual hypebeast style. Since many hypebeasts hail from soft, posh suburban environments, they would probably get stomped the fuck out by twenty different pairs of timberland boots and air force 1's if they dare tread in the ghettos of such cities.

Although hypebeasts come from all different racial backgrounds, more often then not, most hypebeasts are filipino or some other type of asian because most of the hypebeast fash...

yes oh god yes
January 2, 2010 @ 06:26 PM
Jamie Dimon

Should've replaced Niketalk with ISS

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

January 2, 2010 @ 10:14 PM
Autywon

its true..some of yall cant dress for shit..jus rock anything expensive to get points..

January 2, 2010 @ 10:44 PM
Rise

Should've replaced Niketalk with ISS

But it's true. NT is full of HB fags. ISS is more than 50% lol.
January 2, 2010 @ 11:33 PM

Inactive

Five is slightly verbose, but sums it up perfectly

Please login first to reply.