Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 27, 2006 @ 11:57 AM

Inactive

If you walk around my school the only nice sneakers you'll see (aside from me and a couple other kids) are all on asian feet. But I'm in Washington and we have lots of asian people here.
May 27, 2006 @ 12:51 PM
deadstock_sole

black and asian.
May 27, 2006 @ 12:52 PM
deadstock_sole

P.S. everyone is complainin about which race on this thread, but they're not even near eachother. Tha Bay could have more asians than ATL or vice-versa.
May 27, 2006 @ 01:02 PM
SoenSole

im guatemalan ... and im lonely..
May 27, 2006 @ 03:08 PM
Helgen

I hate anything involving race, but to answer the question, I think it's in this order:

Black>Asian>White>Spanish

But asians rock a sort of different style of kicks, and the whites are stepping up to the asians game now-a-days, black dudes rock whatever, but mostly the "ghetto" type shit. Spanish heads are bleh when it comes down (I'm half spanish, so stfu.)
May 27, 2006 @ 11:17 PM
jaydee

filipino>black>asian>mexican>white
May 31, 2006 @ 04:31 AM
L-Boogie

Bosnians and Madagascarians... biggest sneakerheads hands down.
May 31, 2006 @ 08:31 AM
Holla Its Marc

i seen that episode last night.. lol .. and fyi that was a WHITE GUY.. shoe collector .. that was the main shine of that episode

and question is nationality has the most sneakerheads .. afro- americans, i dont think so at all ..
if u ask me .. Asian / Phillipino

Filipino
May 31, 2006 @ 09:12 PM
Kevin Ma

please keep this thread clean otherwise locked.

HYPEBEAST.COM

June 1, 2006 @ 08:41 AM
MystaX

Black, White, Asian is not nationality!! It's the race!!

The question is what nationality (which is the country from which you're from)

=)

c.

c has a very good point. the person's surrounding culture would have better bearing on if they'd tend to be a sneakerhead or not. so i say americans. =D
June 1, 2006 @ 09:00 AM

Inactive

OBV!!!

The oriental community run the scene consumer wise.

Industry wise i would say its a lil more diverse.

Dont know too many Angolan or Brazilian sneaker heads.

Im also very loney! HA HA HA
June 1, 2006 @ 12:13 PM
PaperSteadyGro

For Ref ... Phillipino/Dominican
June 1, 2006 @ 07:17 PM
outlawzsm

most kids in my school that are sneakerheads are azn, but i know one puerto rican guy thats on top of things. also i know a black guy, but more black guys are trying to get into sb's because its getting popular otherwise they jus have ghetto ass j's. same with my other dominican friend.
June 1, 2006 @ 09:06 PM
Edward Chiu

To the thread starter, you asked which nationality has the most sneakerheads, someone else says black folks and you reply that hands down its asian folks. If you know the answer then why pose a question? Seems like in your head its asian/filipino.

I've been into shoes for as long as I can remeber, I'm from the bay, I live around a gang of asians. everywhere I go, theres asians. I went to yosemite, and the majority of tourists were asians. They are everywhere.

I'm from Guatemala/Hispanic, and all my cousins are into sneakers, we buy anything from forces to j's to adidas, whatever looks fresh to death.

Peace
June 3, 2006 @ 12:00 AM
Cubbie

black people aren't "sneakerheads" sneaekrheads are wierd little people who save up every crum of there money to buy shoes they will not where

black folks started this shit

"blacks" there isnt as many fillipino as thugs in america so i'ma go with blacks
June 3, 2006 @ 01:45 AM

Inactive

black people aren't "sneakerheads" sneaekrheads are wierd little people who save up every crum of there money to buy shoes they will not where

black folks started this shit

"blacks" there isnt as many fillipino as thugs in america so i'ma go with blacks

black folks started this shit?? well last time i checked phil kinight and bill bowerman were white, and i dont think there would be ne of this shit if it wasnt for them
June 3, 2006 @ 11:18 AM
Cubbie

get your facts right they for damn sure didn't start that shit

what do you mean?black folks been had stacks of shoes and shit we started this sneaker "fad" shit in the first place 1970's converse all-stars nuff said

come on now that's just ignorant that shit started in the ghetto

and if it didn't why does every nigga on the streets have on a fresh pair of ones or jordans??????????

?????????????
June 3, 2006 @ 06:05 PM
Cubbie

besides that because of yall a $90 of quickstrickes is bein sold for $220 on pys

maybe yall should apologize
June 3, 2006 @ 08:53 PM

Inactive

get your facts right they for damn sure didn't start that shit

what do you mean?black folks been had stacks of shoes and shit we started this sneaker "fad" shit in the first place 1970's converse all-stars nuff said

come on now that's just ignorant that shit started in the ghetto

and if it didn't why does every ***** on the streets have on a fresh pair of ones or jordans??????????

?????????????

phil knight and bill bowerman started nike which totally revolutionized the running shoe, and it started in oregon and i have a feeling if it wasnt for them it would be pretty hard for your ghetto to be rocking your jordans and af1s also you with your cons in the 70s whats up with that cons were like the only shoe to rock back in the day ever heard of chuck taylor his time was a lil bit b4 the 70s so if your sayin balck ppl started the fad of cons in the 70s there a lil late cuz it was started in like the 50s
June 4, 2006 @ 01:45 AM
Cubbie

first off that's wrong

second off how the fuck did the people that created nike create buyin loads of shoes some they not even gone wear? that shit was started in the hood in new york alot of this suburban kids on some i love sneakers type shit is influenced by rap and shit i go on a sneaker forum there is not a day that goes by without me seeing somebody with a dipset avatar(mainly) or any other shit they talk like they hood and claim that they are not wiggers

swagger jackers
June 4, 2006 @ 02:32 AM

Inactive

what are you basing this on, the fact your black and want to take credit for your race starting something and you feel like everyone owes you something? when jordans dropped they were huge no doubt, but it wasnt just black kids buying them jordan was and still is the man, kids werent buyin his shoes on the fact that he was black they were buying them cuz he was fucking sick and the shoes were too. plus your sayin white kids listen to rap and start liking sneakers?? thats totally ignorant if that was the case there would just be af1s and jordans being sold, seriously tho whats your problem with white ppl like i said if it wasnt for white ppl you wouldnt have your af1s and jordans.
June 4, 2006 @ 03:03 AM
Cubbie

what problem with white people?

owes me somethin suck my dick you rascist fucker im not basing it on nothing it's just that it's a proven fuckin fact

yes it was mainly black people the only white people who would buy some jordans would either be for them to play basketball in or the people who emulate black folks culture to the fullest and state "i'm not a wigger"

why don't you explain why the fuck there's so many white sneakerheads that talk,act,dress just like us but don't claim to be hard? you don't have one

what do you mean white people? you 2 white persons not white people

if it wasn't for black people you wouldn't be who you are today

and i don't need to take credit for this shit we created math,chess,singing,civilzation,guitars,cars all types of shit
June 4, 2006 @ 03:10 AM

Inactive

damn dude its ignorant ppl like you that are the downfall of society
June 4, 2006 @ 03:14 AM
Cubbie

also tired of the ignorant shit

man fuck this site i ain't got time for this shit goofy ass lames

goodbye
June 4, 2006 @ 03:30 AM

Inactive

alright good i dont want to get in an argument about race cuz its stupid and pointless
June 4, 2006 @ 03:38 AM
Cubbie

noone was doing that

you can't even give respect for an area talkin trash about it for no reason i can't help where i live
June 4, 2006 @ 03:43 AM

Inactive

i dont recall ever talking trash bout your "hood" or ne "hood" for that matter, just the fact you believe everything was started in the ghetto is kinda funny
June 4, 2006 @ 03:46 AM
Cubbie

it's not everything that's a fact that the shit started here i read articles and did research you sir did not
June 4, 2006 @ 03:49 AM

Inactive

yea man my bad by the way what do you wear, clothing wise and shoes??
June 4, 2006 @ 03:53 AM
Cubbie

jordans, ones, girbaud.....

Please login first to reply.