October 22, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
alberto1989

and it turns out that they're already in a relationship or that they don't want to get into one.

sad

edit:

lol i just realized i wrote have it

i meant hate it
October 22, 2007 @ 01:42 PM
TeddyLearned

i always "have it" when that happens too. sorry, bro. sad

LearnedVices.com

October 22, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
alberto1989

have it? wtf

this happened to me in the summer and it's currently happening right now sad

don't know what to do
October 22, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
tommyroks

the feeling i develop is most likely is a physcial one and once i got a taste. Im out
October 22, 2007 @ 03:12 PM
Shanklin

^Idk why but im like that too sorta. Its always fun when you go in for the chase (chase to much and you get tired and move on to someone else) and everything is all flirty flirty and tease tease. But once you get what you want, you dont like the girl as much unless you already liked the girl from the start or whatever.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 22, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
TDTF

Yeah it's weird, every time i finish with a girl i usually just kidnap her and kill her or eventually return her for a fee. Pretty annoying but i dunno, it's how things are.
October 22, 2007 @ 03:37 PM
tommyroks

^Idk why but im like that too sorta. Its always fun when you go in for the chase (chase you get tired and move on to someone else) and everything is all flirty flirty and tease tease. But once you get what you want, you dont like the girl as much unless you already liked the girl from the start or whatever.

chase is the best part of the whole game. I dont let my feeling get caught up or esle i'll be posting threads how im hurt n shit..
October 22, 2007 @ 03:39 PM
TeddyLearned

have it? wtf

this happened to me in the summer and it's currently happening right now sad

don't know what to do

check your thread title, buddy. smile

get over it.

until you meet a girl who likes you as much as you like them, then its a waste of time.

and you'll meet that girl eventually...you'll probably meet a few of them, but don't fall for the 1st girl you see or the cutest girl you know, because chances are you'll just get hurt. and try to act/look too desperate, because girls can sense these sort of things.

if relationships were like pro sports, then dating would be the preseason. you date a few people, try out some stuff & see how it goes...eventually, you find out what girls like & what you do that girls like about you, but just have fun...you just gotta remember that you're still in the preseason. one day, you'll meet a girl that like you as much as you like her & you'll be happy you were about to work out those "kinks" in the preseason & hopefully your team will make it to the playoffs, if you know what i mean. haha...

or you can go the other route & realize that girls only want one thing...money. take a look around...have you ever seen a short greasy fat dude with a hot chick & then you ask/curse yourself...how the fuck did that happen? yup, you guessed it...money. so, get rich & you can have all the hot girls you want. they're probably only going to use you for your money, but it works everytime. don't believe me...come to vegas.

LearnedVices.com

October 22, 2007 @ 03:48 PM
damnwitless1

stop investing your time and energy in stupid ass bitches. There's no shortage of hoes in the world so if that one ain't with it, move on to the next one. You sir, suffer from bitch dependancyrazz

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

October 22, 2007 @ 03:51 PM
Ruv.

A pimp named SlickBack, smile
October 22, 2007 @ 04:28 PM
louis-lau

yep that feeling sucks.
October 22, 2007 @ 04:40 PM
SK1

Yeah... I'm starting to think my Mind is into this whole "chase" and girls already in relationships thing in order to avoid getting into a real relationship.
October 22, 2007 @ 05:03 PM

Inactive

If a girl tells u she's already involved with someone or that she's not looking for a relationship. Then she's not into u as u are into her...Because if she liked u enough...she'd overcome both of those obstacles. Just save face and move on.
October 22, 2007 @ 05:11 PM
SK1

If a girl tells u she's already involved with someone or that she's not looking for a relationship. Then she's not into u as u are into her...Because if she liked u enough...she'd overcome both of those obstacles. Just save face and move on.

But for some girls you can still mess around with them even if they give that "relationship" thing.
October 22, 2007 @ 05:17 PM
CEL

I had something like this recently happen to me. I asked this girl out and she said yes, gave me her number and all that. And we had a date scheduled and everything but then she just stopped texting me back( I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE CALLED!). This was at the end of summer and we started talking again. but I had to go out of town (Paris). so when I got back to school she starts walking with me to classes, texting me just to see what I was going, sitting with me all lunch, we held hand a couple times also but then it just stopped and she starts acting like shes annoyed with me every time I tried to talk to her. And this one time she even texted another dude in front of me about some bull shit. It hurt like hell for a while but I think Im okish now. I still walk with her but less.

my grammar sucks.

edit - oh and for those who dont know I love the hundreds more than anything. anyway because of this she even copped a Tens tee and wore it for me. that felt awesome at the time kinda makes me sad now.
October 22, 2007 @ 05:24 PM
Shanklin

^Hell yea, that happened to me to many damn times before. I never really asked them out but we were "talking" and then like idk, we just stop basically...I still say hey and shit but its all mad akward now. Thats why im staying away from a relationship right now, as doggish as it sounds, i just wanna fuck. Im not saying that i never will, but im just not looking for a girl now.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 22, 2007 @ 05:41 PM
funkdoobi

qwer
October 22, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
SK1

Well if you wanna hear awkward...I know this one girl whos sexy as shit but she got a boyfriend who goes to school down south. Anyway one night I somehow ended up with her (memory is hazy) and I remember her sitting like all close to me and me realizing there was no one around. So we're talking and everything and you know what moment when you can tell a girl is expecting you to kiss them, well thats what happened. But all of a sudden I just came to reality and was like that would be kinda fucked up, so I just got up and left kinda randomly saying I was tired. Anyway her boyfriend came up here and while he was here she was rubbing my leg with her foot (weird huh, we were drunk btw). So I'm like damn should I go Captain save a ho with this girl cause I gotta admit I think shes cool but I'm not certain its beyond a risky physical lust so I've been leaving it alone.
October 22, 2007 @ 06:24 PM
damnwitless1

fuck that. Girls are people and as such they can make their own decisions. I hate it when people be like "Oh I don't want to fuck someone elses girl" like you're stealing a possession or some shit. If a niigga can't keep his hoe locked down then thats his issue, not yours. That's just the game

October 22, 2007 @ 06:33 PM
Crejus

fuck that. Girls are people and as such they can make their own decisions. I hate it when people be like "Oh I don't want to fuck someone elses girl" like you're stealing a possession or some shit. If a niigga can't keep his hoe locked down then thats his issue, not yours. That's just the game

tsk tsk tsk yo why do ya'll dudes on hb act like ya'll are pimps seriously guy theres nothing wrong with having feelings and shit ...yo one day you gonna wanna have kids so let me ask all you "pimps" on hypebeast a question....You wanna have kids with a girl who is just one of your hoes? or You want to have kids with a girl you really care about ?......Look man i'm bout to be 22 and I ain't seen it all but I do know all that playa shit is played out seriously look if you happen to have alot of girls it's all good but from experience most of the time when you chase alot of chicks the one you really want is the one who leave you
October 22, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
damnwitless1

hey I'm not a pimp at all, I'm just talking about in general, niiggas be putting way too much importance on girls. Not to say that they're all stupid materialistic whores, but a lot of them are. And for the most part, those are the ones that all these dudes be catching feelings over and covering "you got it bad" in their pajamas in the street over. Ain't no bitch worth your peace of mind, ever. And BTW if I ever fucked up and knocked up a hoe, I'd either take it and leave or just send child support, depending on the circumstances, but I'm not going settle down and jointly raise a child with some busdown skeet

October 22, 2007 @ 08:29 PM
DunkPunk

wow..so i like this girl right. its been like what 2 years? and i havnt had the guts to tell her...i told her like once but then she stopped talking to me.

and she has a bf. so i cant do shiiiit.

UCSB.

October 22, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
CEL

^bro thats brutal
October 22, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
DunkPunk

tell me about it...shes like my best freind too. and i dont wanna mess that up either.

UCSB.

October 22, 2007 @ 10:27 PM
STI Guy

holy fuck im in the same situation right now too. worked too slow and another dude took her.
October 22, 2007 @ 11:07 PM

Inactive

this happened to me and we got very close to each other even though she was skeptical of a relationship...over the summer i began seeing this girl for the second time and things got really heated up between the two of us but when i went away for college i noticed her slipping away and i was getting really depressed because i still wanted to be with her

we got into a big argument because we were texting and i said "call me tonight, im about to go into work" and she said "ill forget, you call me" naturally i was upset and said "you know what, just call me when you remeber then" and she never did...three days later she i/ms me like everythings cool and i got mad heated...we argued...then i came back to brooklyn this weekend and she told me we shouldnt see each other anymore

oh and she had been obsesses with a friend of mine before despite me telling her he was just fucking with her head (because he told me he was) and even though she said she was over him she apparently wrote him a love letter during this time...

might as well take my dick...sad

any advice?...lol
October 22, 2007 @ 11:26 PM
Crejus

this happened to me and we got very close to each other even though she was skeptical of a relationship...over the summer i began seeing this girl for the second time and things got really heated up between the two of us but when i went away for college i noticed her slipping away and i was getting really depressed because i still wanted to be with her

we got into a big argument because we were texting and i said "call me tonight, im about to go into work" and she said "ill forget, you call me" naturally i was upset and said "you know what, just call me when you remeber then" and she never did...three days later she i/ms me like everythings cool and i got mad heated...we argued...then i came back to brooklyn this weekend and she told me we shouldnt see each other anymore

oh and she had been obsesses with a friend of mine before despite me telling her he was just fucking with her head (because he told me he was) and even though she said she was over him she apparently wrote him a love letter during this time...

might as well take my dick...sad

any advice?...lol

first off you should never talk about a next man in your convo that's just a personal rule of mines...being that you wanted her you should never told what other dudes intentions was it just makes you look jealous eventhough you knew the other dudes intentions you should just let her find out on her own that's the only to get them to see you for what you really are......I mean for some reason the good guys always get the shitty end of the stick and some girls just want the guys who do them wrong so then they have something to bitch to their homegirls about( for some strange reason some girls are dumb like that)....let her go man seriously if you and the girl aren't in serious relationship you being away in college gonna lead to two things you gonna be paraniod wondering about her and i doubt she gonna be home thinking about you she is using that brain power writing love letters...just set her free...set her free
October 22, 2007 @ 11:58 PM
croook

wow..so i like this girl right. its been like what 2 years? and i havnt had the guts to tell her...i told her like once but then she stopped talking to me.

and she has a bf. so i cant do shiiiit.

exact same shit is happening to me but she doesnt have a bf and shes been like my really good friend for years now..dont know what to do
October 23, 2007 @ 12:24 AM
DunkPunk

i plan to tell her over the summer. that is if i still like her.

suggestions?

UCSB.

October 23, 2007 @ 12:29 AM
FearItSelf

check your thread title, buddy. smile

get over it.

until you meet a girl who likes you as much as you like them, then its a waste of time.

and you'll meet that girl eventually...you'll probably meet a few of them, but don't fall for the 1st girl you see or the cutest girl you know, because chances are you'll just get hurt. and try to act/look too desperate, because girls can sense these sort of things.

if relationships were like pro sports, then dating would be the preseason. you date a few people, try out some stuff & see how it goes...eventually, you find out what girls like & what you do that girls like about you, but just have fun...you just gotta remember that you're still in the preseason. one day, you'll meet a girl that like you as much as you like her & you'll be happy you were about to work out those "kinks" in the preseason & hopefully your team will make it to the playoffs, if you know what i mean. haha...

or you can go the other route & realize that girls only want one thing...money. take a look around...have you ever seen a short greasy fat dude with a hot chick & then you ask/curse yourself...how the fuck did that happen? yup, you guessed it...money. so, get rich & you can have all the hot girls you want. they're probably only going to use you for your money, but it works everytime. don't believe me...come to vegas.

wow, I honestly do not know If I have ever heard any combination of words as true as these.

Please login first to reply.