Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 22, 2007 @ 01:30 PM
iDANYO

Ok so the last couple days have been pretty weird for me.

So two nights ago my GF was at her friends house and was on AIM. Her friends screen name has been getting "hacked" so my GF gets an IM from her friends SN while she's sitting right next to her and whoever was on her friends sn started talking hella shit, like he was gonna rape her, and her kill her friends family and shit. So my gf calls me and tells me she's scared, and I can't think of anything to do so i just told her to call the police, but her friend didn't want to. So supposedly my gf's friend BF know how to hack comps and shit from his cell phone (which i think is BS) and supposedly shuts downs the dudes power, and the guy is still talking to my gf and her friend and tells her friend you better tell your BF to turn back on my power or i'll kill you, (I wanna know how he knew it was her BF). So I guess that same night (this all supposedly happened in 2 hours) my GF's friends BF goes to the guys house with some friends and breaks into his house. And steals his laptop and shit and finds pictures of my GF and his GF on this guys wall like he's stalking them.

So yesterday I ask the guy the truth cause I want to call the police. And he gives me all this shit like im disrespecting him and he doesnt want to tell me, but then eventually he tells me. He says he went in and the guy was just sitting there with a laptop talking to his GF and my GF on aim. And his friends held the dude on the couch while the girls BF looked around the dudes house and he says he saw pics of my GF and his GF on some corkboard and he got mad and showed his friends, so his friends tell him to step outside, and when he asks his friend what happened, he didn't answer, then he asked him agian and the guy said he threatened the guy with a knife to his balls and made the guy throw away all the pictures. (why would you do that) So im pissed now, cause I'm just thinking you think some pediphile (if there really is one) is just gonna stop cause you threaten him?

So I drive to this guys GF's house and i told her to call him cause he wouldn't pick up my phone calls. So after talking to the guy on the phone for a long time, he was BSing me the whole time telling me he can go through someoness computer with just their IP adress, and he can remove keyloggers and stuff within like five min.(I think its BS) So I start giving HIM the bullshit, and I'm telling him like dude im so worried im scared and shit, and hes like well i consider your GF like a little sister, so what if i told you something that would make you not worry again, and i was like what? and he says they didnt threaten the guy, they killed him. So im just like oh ok, thanks, and he tells me just to forget everything and dont mention it again.

Alright this is what i'm thinking. I think its just some BIG ass lie and it's pissing me off. If there really was a guy with pics of my GF on the wall, why would you just get rid of em, wouldn't you keep them to prove it? And the laptop that he supposedly stole, he dropped, so the hard drive broke and everythign got erased. (coincidence muchconfused And when I asked him about the pics he said there was one of me and her walking infront of a mall window. The last time i was at the mall with my gf was like 4 months ago, and it was a mall like 3 hours away. And he said the other pics were her walking by herself, which is BS cause I've been with her EVERYday for the last 4 months, and when I'm not with her she's at home or with her sisters. So i'm thinking this guy is just bullshtting the fuck out of everybody

But the thing is my GF is scared shitless, and she doesnt even want to leave her house, and I really don't blame her.

What i'm wondering is if i should call the police? When I told the girls BF that i was gonna call the police, he told me he wasn't going to tell them anything and that i couldnt prove that it was him, and that he can pass lie detector tests and shit.

I was thinking if i call the police, this guy has to fess up. And if there was a stalker, he would take em to his house, and if there wasn't then my GF won't have anythign to worry about cause this guy was lying.

Sorry its a long story, but I'm really thinking about calling the police tonight.
October 22, 2007 @ 01:33 PM
tommyroks

cliff notes please? w0w whats with all these personal problem on hb today? crazy y0
October 22, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
SSBSTS

sounds like the guy is full of shit. beat the shit out of him and tell him to quit scaring your gf. also, tell your gf to not be so gullible.
October 22, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
TeddyLearned

yea, that was a really long read & kinda hard to follow, but if your girlfriend is really scared for her life, then maybe she should talk to someone who's in on this (if it is just a big joke) & get them to tell her the truth if she is really scared & let them know you're really gonna call the cops.

or maybe she's in on the whole thing & they're just messing with you?

but if this is real & your girlfriend is really scared for her life, then i'd call the cops.

LearnedVices.com

October 22, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
iDANYO

Well the thing is, the guy that supposedly did it, was like if you call the cops, I can just lie and say i never talked to you, and none of this happened, you can't prove anything. So that got me kind of mad. But I think it's some big ass lie, but my gf is scared.

But if i don't call the cops I'm gonna fuck this guy up just cause he's sayin all this
October 22, 2007 @ 01:50 PM
Christdawg

Damn.....Where do you live??? Sounds like some shit outta a movie. I would just call the cops bro but then again you dont have any substantial evidence so calling the cops can get you into some shit and is this guy really they type to killl someone??? I dunno man sounds like you should go to his house on some banana clip shit.
October 22, 2007 @ 01:54 PM
iDANYO

I wouldn't need to do shit, I know alot of people that would blast that dude in a second.

I live in Hayward, it's a city like 10 min away from oakland.

OH and so the guy that was supposedly a stalker lives in richmond, which is quite a ways from where me and my GF live. Why would this guy be following two girls that live like 30 min awaya from eachother, that only talk like once a month
October 22, 2007 @ 02:12 PM
wxyz

^word. or just get you and a bunch of your riders and tax his ass.
October 22, 2007 @ 02:13 PM
Imperial

crazzy shit.
Don't call the cops just beat his ass and rob him and call it a day.

yeah I say we band together, you, jacob, duce and I go to the guys house with our bats (Twisted sister-We're not gonna take it, is playing out of no where) and get the guy to tell the truth.
October 22, 2007 @ 02:18 PM
goatfacekillah

dude's lying
and talking big for no reason
October 22, 2007 @ 02:23 PM
ice grillz

don't mess with him if he's a cholo.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

October 22, 2007 @ 02:24 PM
iDANYO

Yeah, I told my friends about it, and the yall think it's BS, so I think im just gonna beat this dudes ass.

and Ice, he's some short vietnamese dude <_<
October 22, 2007 @ 02:32 PM
Imperial

oh pft, you could beat his ass yo self!
October 22, 2007 @ 02:51 PM

your girlfriends friends boyfriend is obviously behind the whole thing. For whatever reason he thought it would be funny to play this practical joke, and hes not worried about the police and lie detectors cuz the whole story is bullshit. Tell your GF to grow up and not be so damn scared. Read the newspapers, have there been any bodies found? Any suspicious murders? Anything to corroborate his story?
October 22, 2007 @ 02:59 PM
soniknirve

murder = duck tales. ask for tagged pics of the crime scene or it never happened.
October 22, 2007 @ 03:12 PM
TyraCute

yo charged what's the deal?
October 22, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
Billman

I call shenanigans.
October 22, 2007 @ 03:58 PM
Swoooka

pretty easy to see that your girlfriend's friend's boyfriend did the whole thing.

your girlfriend's friend probably gave her boyfriend her password for AIM (like most couples do) and he did it just to fuck around with them. everything that he claimed sounds like total bullshit as well.
October 22, 2007 @ 04:44 PM
SK1

That whole story sounds like one big lie, either from A: You, or B: Someone is just fucking around with your GF and her friend probably just JOKING. Anyway my piece of advice, DONT BE A SNITCH.
October 22, 2007 @ 04:55 PM
Billman

That's not snitching...no wonder so many dumb people plea to cases that aren't theirs.
October 22, 2007 @ 04:58 PM
iDANYO

That whole story sounds like one big lie, either from A: You, or B: Someone is just fucking around with your GF and her friend probably just JOKING. Anyway my piece of advice, DONT BE A SNITCH.

If you think I'm lying, then you're just stupid, and how is snitching because there might a fuckin stalker a bad thing?

Only people with that thug life mentality are all about DONT SNITCH!
October 22, 2007 @ 05:14 PM
Killa!

make him to bite the curb.

didnt know so many people on hb live in the bay area
October 22, 2007 @ 07:24 PM
Canvas08

Thats too long to read so the obviosu answer is to SUPERMAN THAT HO!
October 22, 2007 @ 07:29 PM
Brooklyn_718

sounds like the guy is full of shit. beat the shit out of him and tell him to quit scaring your gf. also, tell your gf to not be so gullible.

He obviously can't fight......
October 22, 2007 @ 11:19 PM
Evolve

I wouldn't need to do shit, I know alot of people that would blast that dude in a second.

I live in Hayward, it's a city like 10 min away from oakland.

OH and so the guy that was supposedly a stalker lives in richmond, which is quite a ways from where me and my GF live. Why would this guy be following two girls that live like 30 min awaya from eachother, that only talk like once a month

I live in hayward to, lol i probably even know you or your girlfriend then. If you want to fuck someone up im down XD
October 22, 2007 @ 11:20 PM
Evolve

murder = duck tales. ask for tagged pics of the crime scene or it never happened.

LMAO
October 22, 2007 @ 11:22 PM
October 22, 2007 @ 11:39 PM
bossdonkiddavel

this kidd sounds like a ninja whos a hacker and an expert knifesman
October 23, 2007 @ 12:20 AM
pnsho

Yeah, I told my friends about it, and the yall think it's BS, so I think im just gonna beat this dudes ass.

and Ice, he's some short vietnamese dude <_<

Those short dudes are jokes. Go ahead and take him. It'll be fighting with a blowup doll.
October 23, 2007 @ 02:54 AM
PAVED

Call the police. The fact that you are questioning whether or not you should call the police should be enough for you to go ahead and call. Better safe than sorry.

Please login first to reply.