Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 25, 2007 @ 10:34 AM
owensA

He said it was the first time at this particular bar. I'm sure he's gone to classier bars w/ no hat policies before. Not to mention, it's a fuckin sports bar!
September 25, 2007 @ 11:02 AM

Inactive

they brought this policy to my local pub for the first time a couple of weekends ago.

Maybe it has something to do with the regular Friday/Saturday fights between the eastern europeans at closing? lol
September 25, 2007 @ 04:47 PM
owensA

In the UK you can't wear any soccer (football) team colors at all b/c of violence at a lot of pubs.
September 25, 2007 @ 06:54 PM
PeeWee

yeah. they told me to take off my fitted at a bowling alley.

Right me too, supposedly some gangs were fighting the day before, and they had fitteds, anyone who wears a fitted is in a gang, remember that.
September 25, 2007 @ 11:52 PM
hypism

my lil homie passed away a couple of months ago, and i had this flag i used to wear for him because he was hoover or whatever, i mean it wasnt a gang thing with me, it was just showing respect to my homie, and i got it taken away at this fucking party, and i was tiiigghhhttttt, it actually wasnt even worth it at the end of the day, if i could i wouldnt have even bothered going yo, i dont even go to clubs and shit like that for that same reason and a couple of others

HOOVER
September 26, 2007 @ 12:16 PM
tommyroks

this happened to me last weekend and I know the bouncer. You got to respect the place.
September 26, 2007 @ 12:31 PM
Bleedthrough

i gotta know what type of dress code bars/clubs have b4hand. shits lame, sports bars having dress codes but it is what it is sometimes. i'm a grown ass man too (pushin 29) and when this shit happens, fock it. we'll keep it movin to the next spot, pref a whole in the wall.
September 26, 2007 @ 07:51 PM
nikebias

Yeah last year I went to this club and I had this bouncer tell me to take off my hat I was like are you kidding me cause I had just seen this other cat wearing his I thought it was because I was wearing a Yankees hat and I was in Boston. I keep my hat on and about 20 minutes later I was being ushered out of the club, and ut proably didn't help that I threw my beer in some Red Sox's fan face razz

Please login first to reply.