September 22, 2007 @ 10:54 AM
KUSH

whoever smokes capris is a fucking weenie...

reds and 555 all day
September 22, 2007 @ 12:11 PM
PAVED

Virginia Slims when I'm feeling not so tough.
September 22, 2007 @ 12:12 PM
Swoooka

marlb reds today
September 22, 2007 @ 12:24 PM
-kT

edit: WTF ysl makes cigarettes? guessing u can't get these in the US, or not easily?

On the contrary, it's the same for the DJ mix and shit. Find a stable connection from overseas, and they can just keep shipping it to you.

OR you can get ripped off and get em at 20 bucks a pack online
September 22, 2007 @ 12:26 PM
PAVED

Are there any vanilla flavored cigarettes?
September 22, 2007 @ 12:30 PM
-kT

yes.
September 22, 2007 @ 12:46 PM
PAVED

Which brands do you suggest?
September 22, 2007 @ 01:24 PM
ulkgood

people eat it because its a fast way of satisfying something u actually need... something called hunger.
There is no point with cigs. If u wanna relax go get a fucking massage. Why spend money on shit thats gonna give u cancer?

Its not only something that can potentially kill you, u obviously have no idea how much people spend on buying cigarettes

Cuz all the kool kids are doing it? DUHHH
September 22, 2007 @ 01:45 PM
PAVED

September 22, 2007 @ 02:26 PM
owensA

On the contrary, it's the same for the DJ mix and shit. Find a stable connection from overseas, and they can just keep shipping it to you.

OR you can get ripped off and get em at 20 bucks a pack online

how much are the YSLs actually (like if i were to buy a pack overseas). I'm just curious, I no longer smoke ciggs, but I'm curious as to how much they charge for ciggs with some famous designers name on em. Looked em up online and I guess Yves Saint Laurent just put his name on the pack, he wasn't involved in choosing tobaccos used or the development of the cigarette at all, he never even smoked his own ciggs lol.
September 22, 2007 @ 02:29 PM
soundbomber

I've been smoking for about 7 years now and it's time to quit soon.
I usually smoke Marlboro menthols or Blend 27's.
September 22, 2007 @ 02:32 PM
teov

Usually camel lights or marlboro lights , 10 cigs x day ... when I want some "tasty" I smoke marlboro menthol ... but they are real hard to find here in italy

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

September 22, 2007 @ 02:35 PM
-kT

how much are the YSLs actually (like if i were to buy a pack overseas). I'm just curious, I no longer smoke ciggs, but I'm curious as to how much they charge for ciggs with some famous designers name on em. Looked em up online and I guess Yves Saint Laurent just put his name on the pack, he wasn't involved in choosing tobaccos used or the development of the cigarette at all, he never even smoked his own ciggs lol.

I get mine for the same price as I would buy a pack of Belmonts or Craven for, 9.50-10 bucks a pack.
September 22, 2007 @ 02:37 PM
-kT

and for the record, these are the ones I get. not the red ones, the ones I get are ultra long length too

^ i've got a brown pack, which is regular. black = light, white = menthol light
September 22, 2007 @ 02:41 PM
morcel87

hookahs r awesome and other than that i jus like to smoke bleezies and cigars on the golf course
September 22, 2007 @ 03:09 PM
hypeist

Gives me a light nicotine buzz, but I do it mostly to relax and get the stress off my back...It's hard to explain. And I'd rather die younger then live old and fucked up, living in a chair or a bed.

And I only smoke 1-3 a day. It's not like I smoke a half a pack or anything <_<. And NO i don't plan on increasing the amount I smoke daily.

you are gunna die fucked up if its from lung cancer...ur gunna die on a hospital bed all fucked up, except 20 years earlier
September 22, 2007 @ 03:25 PM
Hyper.

I smoke Belmont's...used to smoke DuMaurier. Canadian ish.

I don't like American smokes, they smell bad.

And to the people who think smoking makes your clothes smell bad....

We do these two things in life called put cologne on and laundry.
September 22, 2007 @ 03:30 PM
SupremeXJesus

3/4 of the people i know smoke, so i'll probably end up picking it up as I age haha.
September 22, 2007 @ 03:32 PM
iDANYO

you are gunna die fucked up if its from lung cancer...ur gunna die on a hospital bed all fucked up, except 20 years earlier

oh that's cool. Anything else Dr. Phil?
September 22, 2007 @ 03:55 PM
That Cat

I just smoke Cuban cigars with my grandfather once in a blue moon. But as far as cigarettes on a daily basis, no thanks.

smile
September 22, 2007 @ 04:08 PM
CEL

oh that's cool. Anything else Dr. Phil?

LOL
September 22, 2007 @ 04:34 PM
goatfacekillah

and for the record, these are the ones I get. not the red ones, the ones I get are ultra long length too

^ i've got a brown pack, which is regular. black = light, white = menthol light

hooray for kt admitting he smokes women's cig's

here, while you're at it

I smoked DuMaurier Light's for 11 years

quit 2 1/2 years ago
cold turkey

best decision i've ever made

@jacob - as a non-smoker, you will never understand the mentality of a smoker. hell, most smokers don't understand their own mentality.
to give you an idea, they know everytime they light a smoke they're increasing their chance of cancer/other diseases, but that's not enough to quit. they know its stupid and they should stop, but they need the one extra push.
September 22, 2007 @ 04:36 PM
krn_zmb

i understand that, but idiots like infamous who try to argue with the fact just cas something else is bad that smoking is okay.
Everyone in my family smokes so i know the mentality. My dads 56 and hes been smoking since he was 15. I know how it is.
September 22, 2007 @ 04:40 PM
FearItSelf

uhh they're little ciagars and just have the flavor syrup on the filter...

But i'm not going to retaliate to your little comment. You aren't worth my time.

i burnt through a carton of those, vanilla is hot but cherry is shit. It is always time for a primetime
September 22, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
owensA

Where can I get YSL cigs?

have you even smoked one before or do you just it b/c some French designer sold his name to a tobacco company?
September 22, 2007 @ 05:43 PM
PAVED

^ is there something about asian parents + smoking? haha...

Why do you always use asian as a justification. BLAH BLAH BLAH

*hmmm is there a connection with asians and what I just said*
September 22, 2007 @ 07:35 PM
goatfacekillah

^^probably can still get them somewhere

i think the only "designer" smokes i've had are Davidoff smokes. they don't taste any different.

i understand that, but idiots like infamous who try to argue with the fact just cas something else is bad that smoking is okay.
Everyone in my family smokes so i know the mentality. My dads 56 and hes been smoking since he was 15. I know how it is.

yeah, its just something you have to just accept.
preaching to a smoker to quit is like preaching to a kkk member to not be racist.
September 22, 2007 @ 08:20 PM
owensA

Why does a cigarette thread that was made yesterday already have 8 pages?

A valid point. I think that really speaks to the hold that nicotine has on people. Wonder what would happen if you made a cocaine thread on sufu (dunno if they're really a bunch of drug addicts but a lot of hipsters love coke)
September 22, 2007 @ 11:28 PM
krn_zmb

^^probably can still get them somewhere

i think the only "designer" smokes i've had are Davidoff smokes. they don't taste any different.

yeah, its just something you have to just accept.
preaching to a smoker to quit is like preaching to a kkk member to not be racist.

im not trying to stop any of u from doing what u do. U can smoke as much as u guys want. I just want to know what the real point is. Seems pointless in my eyes, and i honestly think its the shittiest thing thats happened in society. Seeing my family rot away from smoking shit like that just pisses me off.

and p.s. i am a veg tree hugging hippie.
i love the world &)
September 22, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
Bricks

so yeah i stick to the ports

Please login first to reply.