What Did You Wear Today: August 2007

Aug 16, 2007 @ 17:18
oo i guess im an outcast now..my point is who gives a fuck what is in..wear what u like

Inactive User

Aug 16, 2007 @ 17:32
s)ean-wow.......
Aug 16, 2007 @ 17:47
Andrew dope and simple. i thought those were diors. and i thought i was gonna have to get some when i am in L.A. now i know that their NOT is making me run to my nearest diesel store! haha

nice fit Jack. any info on the shades? look like ray-ban

supremes making some new colorways for thiers, but their not out yet. my dude works for oakley and said the colors are ridic.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 17:49
oo i guess im an outcast now..my point is who gives a fuck what is in..wear what u like

I was joking for the most part. its not that serious.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 17:57
sean you killed it

ndg
apc
visvim
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:29
"Since the face been revealed, game got real."

Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:33
Grey FTW.

Dope shit Ray, Sean, Andrew and Jack. My real name is Ryan by the way since we're going by first names. You all can stop calling me Fish now, it makes me feel like I'm fresh meat in jail or something.

My shit is similiar to Andrew's today but fuck it, it's what I'm wearing.

Oh and Sean, I was gonna rock a grey tee with these pants tomorrow too, I guess great minds think alike.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:34
Guess who back, Supremes look clean as ever.

s)ean- Every time you post those Diors up I come a step closer to buying them its between them and a Bape Jacket now and Im stuck. Ill shit either way.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:36
good stuff ryan

what size did you get? 21cm?
My shit is similiar to Andrew's today but fuck it, it's what I'm wearing.

Real clean fits Ray, Sean, Andrew and Jack. My real name is Ryan by the way since we're going by first names. You all can stop calling me Fish now, it makes me feel like I'm fresh meat in jail or something.

Oh and Sean, I was gonna rock a grey tee with these pants tomorrow too, I guess great minds think alike.

Grey FTW.
yo fish, nice fit, supremes are clean but too much hype, but Fish you one evil looking motherfucker, people say I look mean, but you look straight evil
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:37
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:38
Fish whats up with lean back pose?
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:40
good stuff ryan

what size did you get? 21cm?

Actually these are 19cm. I ordered the 21cm and the 19cm so I could try on both to see which one I prefered more. The 21cm were a size 29 which fit me perfectly in the waist while these 19cm are a size 30. They're a little loose at the waist but I'm planning on trying to gain some weight in the near future and with a belt they fit fine. I'd like to gain at least 20 pounds in the next six months and I didn't wanna get stuck with $325+ pants that won't fit me.

yo fish, nice fit, supremes are clean but too much hype, but Fish you one evil looking motherfucker, people say I look mean, but you look straight evil

That's the look I give when someone steps on my shoes.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:44
s)ean and raymond.....killing me soflty with your dopeness.
ryan/fish/ltg....to many names..nice shit.
jack...i got you!!!

Inactive User

Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:49
To chipotle to get some lunch.

Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:52
Sean, Raymond and Ryan. smokeyface

Sophnet
Uniqlo
PBJ
Visvim
Aug 16, 2007 @ 18:56
s)ean and raymond.....killing me soflty with your dopeness.
ryan/fish/ltg....to many names..nice shit.
jack...i got you!!!

ty tz. i love your e-cat bag =)

Really though, I feel like a fucking swagger jacker for buying those pants now. Glad I didnt settle for 21cm.

fuck it, we're all here to learn

sb..dope!
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:07
holy shit theres been a hell of a lot of dope ass fucking fits. Ya'll know who you are.

some recycled shit
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:11
soundbomber - ancestors r clean. when did u get those?
raymondchiu - that fit is near perfect. quilteds r gorgeous. still thinkin if i should get those or some gucci sneakers.
ryan - dope, red supremes and diors are amazing. which ones r u gonna keep 19s or 21s?
lochness and zee- wheres the fit?
jacob- nice. everything fits good

thanks every1 for the comments. and yeah, every1 has these grey diors now! either that or grey pants....
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:13
I'm in a bind...do you guys cut your strings (fbt's/ance/res) or do you keep them the same? I don't want to cut them cuase it's fucking nice string, but they are too long...
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:14
i've cut mine
wore red blazers today too...
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:16
Dope Tee Fish.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:16
I'm in a bind...do you guys cut your strings (fbt's/ance/res) or do you keep them the same? I don't want to cut them cuase it's fucking nice string, but they are too long...

mine on the ancestors were never that long. seems longer on reservations. is that what you got?

i think they loook better with the long laces. cuz the front of the shoe is too flat and plain. looks nice with the strings hanging and bunching in front imo.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:22
yea res
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:31
Word Sean, got them maybe right under a month ago for too cheap. Loving the buttery suede though.

About the grey denim, it does seem like grey denim has hit higher demand, but It's a good change from seeing black and blue all the time. When it really comes down to it, it's about how the person can put it together on point with the rest of the fit.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:31
Another dope fit from soundbomber, you really have your sizing down to a science. It's good to see you bust those Visvims out, it's like heaven wrapped around your foot ain't it? smokeyface

This is a good day for HB, all the heavy hitters are poppin' up left and right.

ryan - dope, red supremes and diors are amazing. which ones r u gonna keep 19s or 21s?

The 19cm, the pic that I just posted up was of me just putting them on, now that I've sat around in 'em for a little while they've formed on my legs a little better and the fit looks even better. The 21cm have a real slouchy look, they definitely don't compare to the 19cm.

I've been debating on cutting mine as well.

When it really comes down to it, it's about how the person can put it together on point with the rest of the fit.

Word. It's always been about that, it just takes some of us longer than others. It's crazy seeing the transition and evolution everyone's style has taken throughout here. Even looking back from when soundbomber and Sean first started posting you can see quite a difference in terms of sizing and being up on quality products.

Goodnight HB, I'm off to have fun in the real world now. I'll be turning 23 in less than four hours and I can hear that alchohol calling my name.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:32
don't cut the straps

just slip your foot ontop of them

happy b-day ryan

edit: n/m u were talking about the laces
haha
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:41
happy early b day FISH. good to see you back posting. i turned 25 last week.

fit looks good too.

i want some diors, but for $325? fuck man. im in grad school so you know i stay broke. i'd rather have some jordans anyway. lol.
Aug 16, 2007 @ 19:42
gotdamn
some dope ass fits today

Yesterday

Today
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0