SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
July 31, 2007 @ 04:03 AM
chopstickthugz

ive been lookin' all over the place for the damn shrooms but couldnt get a hold of them anyways anyone who tried it tell me about it. (experience, amounts, ppl u trip with)

as far as i know it's safer than LSD since it's natural and i heard that it's really fun

* Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit

"And you've just had some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low."
July 31, 2007 @ 10:19 AM
creep3

Yes its fun, but its all about your mindset and set and setting. Don't take them if your having issues in your life or a bad day. The shrooms will intensify these things and cause a bad trip. Also they are not so much of a social party drug. I find it better taking them with a few close friends for a better over all and more meaningful trip. Good luck have fun.
August 1, 2007 @ 03:26 AM
chopstickthugz

yeah i know about the set and setting
"Turn on, tune in, and drop out"

some of my friends dont like to try it because the mushrooms grow out of COW DUNG heh heh oh well i dont mind
August 1, 2007 @ 09:26 AM
goatfacekillah

they taste like shit
and for the first 30 min or so, your stomach will ache a bit
but after, you'll be good to go
don't eat when you're on zoomers, cause it'll bring down your buzz
August 1, 2007 @ 09:53 AM
creep3

Not all of them are grown out of dung. Especially if you are buying them and not picking them. Hell do your friends realize how many things they eat are grown from dung, its good fertilizer.
August 1, 2007 @ 01:48 PM
owensA

ya, pretty much if u buy ur shrooms then they are not grown in cow dung but instead inside some dark hut in a sterile setting. Also, ur stomach might hurt but it's good to eat em with a sandwich or something so that the nasty taste is covered up a bit and ur stomach will feel better if they are eaten with something solid. Just make sure you shroom with chill ppl in a nice setting and make sure you don't have any distractions (i.e. don't even have ur cell phone on). If u got an ipod or some music device, u might wanna take it too, just crank up some grateful dead or some other feel good music n just relax.

I've had nothin but good experiences with shrooms. I'd recommend do it w/ ur close friends that can handle shrooms (u don't want to have to deal with some kid u kinda know who is freakin out) and do it in a somewhat isolated setting (i.e. a house w/ no parents around or in the park/woods where no one else will be around, etc). Just don't do it if ur not feeling up to it or ur stressed/depressed/etc. It's an amazing experience so if u gotta wait a bit til it's the right time then by all means wait, it'll work out better in the end.

Kinda obvious, but I would not recommend driving around or doing anything that is dangerous and/or requires any sort of a level head. Be prepared to laugh for 4 hours straight though. Weed isn't necessary but it is quite nice when you're toward the later half of the trip and ur coming down. Only problem I've ever had with em is getting to sleep afterward b/c my mind is racing and trying to put together what the hell happened during the trip.

If ur not a levelheaded person don't do em, you'll prolly have a bad trip
August 1, 2007 @ 01:54 PM
croook

i had the worst trip of my life on them, it felt like it was never going to end and just thought of fucked up shit
August 1, 2007 @ 08:10 PM
illabel702

i think i made a thread about this a little bit ago. so get off my dick, twat.

only kidding. overall, i had a magnificent time during both of my experiences. it seems as though theres always at least one point in the trip where things get a little weird and on the verge of terrible...but when you compare these rare instances with the more frequent fun/playful/blissful feelings that come along with a decent trip it all seems worth it.
August 2, 2007 @ 01:50 AM
chopstickthugz

acid is safe... i know a few people that have done it more than 100 times...

there's no way acid could be safe im pretty sure the experience will be pricelss but it does messes up with ur mind

ive heard if u try acid 3 times u are clinically inane but it didnt say anything about how many hits and whatnot so i dont know maybe the government is lying to us ONCE AGAIN

in the end i would love to try PSYCHEDELIC...
August 2, 2007 @ 11:20 AM
creep3

there's no way acid could be safe im pretty sure the experience will be pricelss but it does messes up with ur mind

ive heard if u try acid 3 times u are clinically inane but it didnt say anything about how many hits and whatnot so i dont know maybe the government is lying to us ONCE AGAIN

in the end i would love to try PSYCHEDELIC...

Dude these are all lies and myths. I have done it at least 100 times in my life and i am not insane. Do some research.
August 5, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
chopstickthugz

Dude these are all lies and myths. I have done it at least 100 times in my life and i am not insane. Do some research.

how was it? did it change ur point of view on ur life significantly?
i want to try it but shit it's so hard to get goodies around here except weed and meth and maybe E but then FUCK METH
August 5, 2007 @ 11:23 PM
soundbomber

dude my friends trip on acid like almost every week nothing happend to them...

research acid on wikipedia... it's a harmless drug compared to crack, meth, heroin...

Besides the fact that you may hallucinate for life or have flashbacks even when you're not on it? I think you need to research a bit more yourself.
August 5, 2007 @ 11:25 PM
Shanklin

yeah i know about the set and setting
"Turn on, tune in, and drop out"

some of my friends dont like to try it because the mushrooms grow out of COW DUNG heh heh oh well i dont mind

No not all shrooms grow out of cow shit.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

August 6, 2007 @ 02:35 AM
L. Ruano

ahahaah steven, acid will FUCK YOU UP, drugs are bad mmmkay
August 6, 2007 @ 10:13 AM
creep3

Noooo, drugs are good.
August 6, 2007 @ 10:49 AM
owensA

Besides the fact that you may hallucinate for life or have flashbacks even when you're not on it? I think you need to research a bit more yourself.

yes, but they are very rare side effects. With psychadelics in general it depends on the person and the situation, i.e. someone with a high probability of psychosis (i.e. someone not all that mentally stable) may become mentally insane or psychologically damaged by an acid trip (this is what happened to Sid Barret from early Pink Floyd). But for most normal psychosis will not occur, it tends to happen to people that aren't all there in the head and that just needed a crazy experience to set off psychosis. Persistant hallucinations are just generally rare and I don't think there is much research out that that has determined what causes stuff like HPPD. Flashbacks do occur sometimes but of all the psychadelic users i've ever known I've only heard about it once and he (a real drugged out dude) didn't even say it was all that unpleasant (then again, if it hjappens when ur drivin or some shit, cross your fingers) . Still, psychadelics generally don't have any terrible physical side effects like drugs like meth, coke, and heroin do. I've only tripped on shrooms and have never had a bad experience or experienced a bad side effect.

And btw, taking painkillers is absolutely nothing like tripping, not even close at all.

Please login first to reply.