Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 13, 2007 @ 05:14 PM
yourbestfriend

would i be right in believing this site is slowly dieing? i remember this used to be the only site i checked, at its peek there had to be 30+ posts per day. always something new to see when i logged in, but now its struggling to hit 30 posts a week, with the majority if it taken from other blogs. today it hit is all time low. sandlesconfused

i think its time to step down perhaps?
July 13, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
That Cat

^sadly this man speaks the truth.

sandles >.<
July 13, 2007 @ 05:25 PM
g2289

i dont think its hypebeast..i think the game in general has changed..which is to blame..like sb has been puttin out mediocre sneakers..along with like bape..its whole season used to be hyped and worth it..but now..its kinda going downhill.
July 13, 2007 @ 05:27 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Bitches stop crying, as long Money is worth something, this culture probably won't never die.
July 13, 2007 @ 05:30 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^basically, just envolves a lot of money to keep it going.
July 13, 2007 @ 05:30 PM
cuddles

sadly there were threads like this at around the time some of you joined
July 13, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
owensA

well i think it depends on the time of year. Seems like during the summer there are less releases as the spring n summer seasons have already dropped, etc. Not like its winter n its christmas time/shopping time. Plus its the summer n who wants to update hypbeast w/ every minute detail regarding sneakers and clothing all day every day?

And yeah, there has been a bit of a draught in regards to hot sneaker releases lately, but things go in cycles n hopefully there'll be some heat coming soon enough.

And ya, sneakerhead, wouldn't be surprised if a thread like this gets made every few months
July 13, 2007 @ 06:03 PM
darkmatter

July 13, 2007 @ 06:06 PM

Inactive

It feels the same to me.
July 13, 2007 @ 06:12 PM

Inactive

yesterday, the forum was FUCKING SLOW.
and I saw that message/page frequently:
July 13, 2007 @ 06:23 PM
cuddles

also at its peek you weren't even a member here
July 13, 2007 @ 06:31 PM
FearItSelf

would i be right in believing this site is slowly dieing? i remember this used to be the only site i checked, at its peek there had to be 30+ posts per day. always something new to see when i logged in, but now its struggling to hit 30 posts a week, with the majority if it taken from other blogs. today it hit is all time low. sandlesconfused

fuck you
July 13, 2007 @ 07:27 PM
IHaveAPosse

Anyone think it's odd that this cat has 57 posts?

i dont think its hypebeast..i think the game in general has changed..which is to blame..like sb has been puttin out mediocre sneakers..along with like bape..its whole season used to be hyped and worth it..but now..its kinda going downhill.

and this one has 13 ...
July 13, 2007 @ 07:32 PM
soleFLY

i been lurkin for awhiiiiiiile.
i totally agree. majority of new threads are stupid
July 13, 2007 @ 08:15 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

i been lurkin for awhiiiiiiile.
i totally agree. majority of new threads are stupid

Dont post if you think the threads are stupid. What is the point of lurking the forums if you don't like majority of the threads?
July 13, 2007 @ 08:19 PM

Inactive

the off-topic forum seems to be the most active/interesting funny enough
July 13, 2007 @ 08:24 PM
creep3

Things will be fine, hypebeast will evolve.
July 13, 2007 @ 08:28 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Hypebeast forums are not even close to folding. This ''culture'' is getting popular by the hour, it would be almost nearly impossible for it to fold, only if the underwear fashion lines and shoes become wack all-around.
July 13, 2007 @ 08:30 PM
cuddles

^^ it has gotten worse since last fall so i dunno if they will be. Even off topic has gotten a little worse it wont fold just saying that it isn't how it was last year. The more people getting into streetwear = more stupid newbies who ask stupid questions and make stupid threads i swear if i se another thread about what tees a certain brand uses or how they fit i will go crazy
July 13, 2007 @ 08:31 PM
soleFLY

Dont post if you think the threads are stupid. What is the point of lurking the forums if you don't like majority of the threads?

im sayin that i been lurkin for awhile so i noticed the change..being the recent stupid threads...get your shit correct before u try n come at merazz
July 13, 2007 @ 08:57 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Get my ish correct....Well OK....Lets starts off with this, you make no sense, you joined July 2007 and you already have 61 post which means you have been contributing to the new threads.
July 13, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^^ it has gotten worse since last fall so i dunno if they will be. Even off topic has gotten a little worse it wont fold just saying that it isn't how it was last year. The more people getting into streetwear = more stupid newbies who ask stupid questions and make stupid threads i swear if i se another thread about what tees a certain brand uses or how they fit i will go crazy

Theres always going to be "newbies", that is what makes the forum grow/populated. You had to start somewhere as well and you had to research and find answers too. I mean the forum might be slumming a tiny bit, but trust me, I have seen forums fold and HB isn't even close.
July 13, 2007 @ 09:24 PM
Father Time

(bitch Bitch... Moan Moan)
July 13, 2007 @ 09:51 PM
g2289

Anyone think it's odd that this cat has 57 posts?

and this one has 13 ...

The amount of post i have is irrelevant to anything..ive known about the site in 05 and got on the forum in 06, i just dont post here as much as other forums..u prolly wont think im a noob when you see my shit..but anyways back to the topic..
July 13, 2007 @ 11:15 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

yesterday, the forum was FUCKING SLOW.
and I saw that message/page frequently:

i been seein this shit too yo
July 14, 2007 @ 06:34 AM

Inactive

^^I ono.. but I saw him somewhere on the internet, in a forum.
July 14, 2007 @ 09:41 AM
soleFLY

^Get my ish correct....Well OK....Lets starts off with this, you make no sense, you joined July 2007 and you already have 61 post which means you have been contributing to the new threads.

well actually, my old account was T.REX member since Jan 07. thanks
July 14, 2007 @ 10:02 AM

Inactive

You can't please all the people all of the time. Its not so much that HB has gone down, it;s that there happens to be more users then there ever was before. Which inturn leads to more threads some of what some people deem retarded some of which are really good. If you dont enjoy the thread dont comment on it. If you dont like the forums dont come back. Forums are just like anything else I guess people complain about how good it was earlier on and bitch about how wack it is now.
July 14, 2007 @ 02:43 PM
That Cat

I think these forums started to die when faggots like Diamond4life, Father Time, Dat Cat, Gangstalicious, and other people like them started to join. They just raped everything and it wasnt fun.

RIP B.hicks, Helgen, Sneakernerd, and everyone else who used to post here all the time and then suddenly stopped.

This hurts me charged_; i <3 you. And if some people joining drove other people out thats kinda sad. And helgen still posts.
July 14, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
K BOOG

ive stopped visiting so much because this sever sucks so fucking bad. it took like 30 seconds for this page to load. and im on a cable.

Please login first to reply.