Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 2, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
damnwitless1

wow dude you really are a fucking idiot, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were basing these opinions on some sort of extensive personal knowledge base but you obviously haven't even done enough tripping to formulate a valid opinion either way.

And no, they;re not related at all dumbass

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 2, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
damnwitless1

and Twiggy Ego Death is essentially the feeling you get when your consciousness transcends your individuality, as in you realize the petty shortcomings of your own limited human perspective

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 2, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
faceless

well for one thing Acid is some whole different shit, its way less intensely personal and more just absurdist giddy fun. But you gonna have to give up that control bro, that's what psychedelics are for, Ego Death is a beautiful thing

Looking back on this, I agree with you on some tips. However in some of my experiences I've had acid trips which were moreso completely personal, where I've felt a profound connection with nature, and have felt a profound universal connectivity. Also, I've have mushroom trips which were complete and utter ridiculousness where I've been laughing incoherantly for hours and hours, and vice versa. All I'm trying to say is that you're trying to label these drugs in a specific manner, when in many of the instances I've experienced them in, they've been completely abstract and differ widely each time.

wow dude you really are a fucking idiot, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you were basing these opinions on some sort of extensive personal knowledge base but you obviously haven't even done enough tripping to formulate a valid opinion either way.

And no, they;re not related at all dumbass

I DON'T MEAN IN THE LITERAL SENSE. THE TRIPS ARE RELATIVE, AS IN THEY SEEM SIMILAR IN SOME ASPECTS.

And yes, I understand that concept fully.
It's nothing to brag about, but I've done acid at least 40 times, and also done shrooms an equal amount if not more.
I'd say that through that, I've developed a decent perspective on those hallucinogens, albeit I'm not an expert, and am not the best at putting my thoughts into words.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
musubigoods

haven't done it in a while. did it at a cotillion once and had to go to the bathroom and i got lost for about 15 mins getting there. I washed my face and looked into the mirror and thought my face was melting. Does anyone see any mayan/aztecish looking patterns when looking at the walls or ceilings?
Shrooms aren't nothing compared to DMT tho.
May 2, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
upward

definitely do AT LEAST two grams. one gram won't do shit, even for a person who doesn't use drugs. I did like 3 grams my first time and it was cool. The two times I did full 8ths were the most crazy/awesome/meaningful experiences ever.

Please login first to reply.