Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 9, 2007 @ 05:10 PM
owensA

^ ya sub, all this shroom discussion is making me fiend.

yea im not about to get a quarter and go crazy. ill just have to try again whenever my friends are going at it... which is usually any random ass day or night. but im definitely doing them again. the idea or hallucinating fascinates me. i find it hard to believe.

yea that 60 an 1/8 is nuts. i paid 35 which is about normal around my area.

What you could do is eat em and after like 2 or so hours see where your head is at and eat a bit more if u need 2
July 9, 2007 @ 09:08 PM
creep3

Hmmmm i think ill have some adventures this weekend.
July 9, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
FearItSelf

so true, my sense of time was way off now that i try to recollect
July 10, 2007 @ 10:29 AM
creep3

Yeah, time perception can be really distorted on shrooms.
July 10, 2007 @ 11:28 AM
kidkorea

Hmm. Don't know why it's so expensive around my area? Or maybe it was some crazy shit I don't know but I was going to try it with a bunch of friends but after seeing some of my friends bug out on it HARD, I don't think Imma try it anytime soon....shit was scary.

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

July 10, 2007 @ 12:18 PM
IHaveAPosse

Only shroomed 3 times and not very much but the first time I went to bed and lay there as if my bed was a river and i was floating down it, lying on my face I could see fish and rocks and crabfish and everything, it was pretty alright, very relaxing.
July 10, 2007 @ 12:31 PM
kidkorea

This thread is really making me want to try it even after seeing my friends all fucked up and panicky and shit. My friend is taking shrooms with a bunch of ppl and then going to a bigass aquarium....

Wouldn't you guys be scared that you'd bug out too much and shit in public?

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

July 10, 2007 @ 12:41 PM
illabel702

This thread is really making me want to try it even after seeing my friends all fucked up and panicky and shit. My friend is taking shrooms with a bunch of ppl and then going to a bigass aquarium....

Wouldn't you guys be scared that you'd bug out too much and shit in public?

honestly, i think its all about timing it correctly. the other day when we decided to eat them and see a show, we devoured our 1/8ths about 10 mins before walking into the show. about 30 mins later it began so we ended up seeing it and then walking around the vegas strip for awhile before we ever hit our peak...fortunately. i was in the preliminary, giggly and laughing high period. sounds and colors were only slightly distorted.

about an hour later after we got back to the crib i was peaking hard and about the last thing i wanted to do was go out in public, im sure i wouldnt have been able to control myself.
July 10, 2007 @ 12:54 PM
iDANYO

what the fuck! I wanna know where to get this shit around here...I gotta make a few calls...
July 10, 2007 @ 01:11 PM
Fishscale

what the fuck! I wanna know where to get this shit around here...I gotta make a few calls...

From cow shit. Go to your nearest cow field and start picking but make sure you're looking for purple ringers and keep in mind that sometimes the farmer will feed the cows a certain chemical so they don't produce spores in their shit which is what creates mushrooms. Also make sure to flick before you pick (flick the mushroom onto the surrounding area so the spores get onto the shit and continue to create mushrooms).

It's mushroom season right now too (real humid and wet areas are the perfect habitat for mushrooms) since it's summer time and there's a lot of rain. I haven't picked in a field in years though, I'm too old now and have a felony on my record so the charge would be too serious for me.
July 10, 2007 @ 01:22 PM
owensA

^^ya, or u could just call ur local dealer and see if he know's what up. Up until a few years ago fresh shrroms were still legal in the UK b/c they didn't want to be arresting old grand mas who went out to pick mushrooms for baking and accidently picked up the hallucinogenic variety. This ended up making a small shroom industry and there would be shroom stands on the street and shit so of course the gov't picked up on this and made psilocybin/psilocybe shrooms illegal. They're still legal in Amsterdam and come in a variety of different types there. First time I shroomed was in Amsterdam a few years ago and I shroomed there last time I was there a month ago. Compared to American shrooms u cna't really beat the "hawaiians" that they sell in Amsterdam (shit had me hallucinating like no other shrooms i've ever taken).

And Fishscale, I've heard of ppl picking in fields but as wild shrooms grow in cow shit do you do anything to sterilize/clean em b4 u eat em?
July 10, 2007 @ 01:28 PM

Inactive

I think that whole "I take drugs for the spiritual experience" is kinda funny. Not saying that people dont really think they're doing it for that reason....I just do it to get fucked up, no psedu intellectual bullshit attached.
July 10, 2007 @ 01:33 PM
kidkorea

It'd be so easy to cop shrooms in the bay area...

But like me, you haven't tried it yet. I suggest you like learn more about the drug before taking it. There's alot of good things you're hearing right now on this forum but there's also alot of bad things. If you saw what I saw happening to my friends, you'd think twice about taking them haha.

July 10, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
Fishscale

Yeah I'm the same way Sub but with psychedelic drugs among a few others there is an underlying feeling of spirituality or essence of "finding myself" a lot of the times I'm doing it even though it's not my main reason in taking the drug.

owensA, the shrooms you had in Amsterdam were most likely hydroponically grown. I've had that kind before and they're pretty damn good. On the topic of cleaning the shrooms before eating, I've never done that but I also only eat the caps unless I'm boiling it all then I'll also boil the stems.
July 10, 2007 @ 01:43 PM
owensA

It'd be so easy to cop shrooms in the bay area...

But like me, you haven't tried it yet. I suggest you like learn more about the drug before taking it. There's alot of good things you're hearing right now on this forum but there's also alot of bad things. If you saw what I saw happening to my friends, you'd think twice about taking them haha.

As with all psychadelics it's a lot about set and setting. Before you trip u gotta have a good mind set (i.e. don't take em after u broke up w/ ur chick or failed some class) and u should be in comfortable surroundings (IMO parks n forests n outdoorsy areas are always nice or an empty house w/ no parents or anything). In public is prolly not too good an idea if its ur first time (although I just walked around Amsterdam my first time and didn't mind, but it was Amsterdam after all and i wasn't really communicating with any1 besides the ppl i tripped with). If u have a good head on ur shoulders and know that "it's just a drug" and that ur mind is gonna be pretty much normal after 6-8 or so hours then odds r u'll have a fantastic time. Check erowid.org they prolly have some sort of article concerning set and setting. And shrooms are the one drug that pretty much every1 i know that has taken em likes. I've got friends who don't smoke weed or do any other drugs but absolutely love shrooms and take em whenever they come around (that's the problem w/ shrooms in my area, they tend to come around then disappeat then come around again).
May 1, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
TwiggyDig

trying this for the first time wednesday. going to the botanical gardens with some friends.

any tips? I think I'm going to take 1 gram. thats a little less than half an 1/8th correct? I'm not a huge drug user so I don't want to do too much, I just want to experience it for a beginner.

anyways, yeah.
May 1, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
ignorantian

trying this for the first time wednesday. going to the botanical gardens with some friends.

any tips? I think I'm going to take 1 gram. thats a little less than half an 1/8th correct? I'm not a huge drug user so I don't want to do too much, I just want to experience it for a beginner.

anyways, yeah.

idk shit about mushrooms but all i can say is my first time was beyond nuts lol i ate them when i was drunk as fuck so idk if that made the effects stronger or what but i was like talking to a bean bag chair and a bunch of other weird shit. definitely not what i expect haha i thought i'd just feel high as fuck
May 1, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
lovedmndlife

shrooms are the devil's fungus, crazy times

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 1, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
Koven

I hate a shit load of shrroms once and experienced my own birth. All my senses felt weird and mixed up. I felt like i was experiencing taste and touch for the 1st time.

One night after doing shrooms (i was still high) I remember fucking my girlfriend but I wasnt myself and she was someone else. I thought i was some Englishmen from the 19th century and I was trying to get her pregnant.......All i wanted to do was blow my load inside her. Luckily I snapped back to normal before i did, i was speaking in an English accent. I doubt she knew what was going on.

I want to try acid but im still afraid. Honestly I dont like giving up control.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 1, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
damnwitless1

well for one thing Acid is some whole different shit, its way less intensely personal and more just absurdist giddy fun. But you gonna have to give up that control bro, that's what psychedelics are for, Ego Death is a beautiful thing

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 1, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
faceless

well for one thing Acid is some whole different shit, its way less intensely personal and more just absurdist giddy fun. But you gonna have to give up that control bro, that's what psychedelics are for, Ego Death is a beautiful thing

Errrr, I don't know what acid you've done, but for me acid and shrooms are similar in many ways. Acid definetly resets certain ways you view things the exact same way as shrooms do, enhances audio visual, and makes you laugh at almost anything at least for me. I always have profound feelings of connection with the earth and other matter when I do lsd.
The only downside I'd say is you can wipe yourself out, because it's not easy dealing with that much sensory overload for 8 + hours, especially when you want to get off the ride.
May 1, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
damnwitless1

lol they're very different experiences, the psychoactive properties of psilocybin and LSD are completely different (and create very different trips) shrooms is much more rooted in the physical realm (since they affect you from your stomach) while acid is much more out of body type shit

May 1, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
kr00kd

^i dont think you can trip that hard off mushrooms, sounds like yall a stereotypical experience

dat ignorance

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 1, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
kbos

tabs > fungus

see thats what everybody says but ive tripped both several times on completely different levels of tripping and shrooms were my favorite every time. not that i dont enjoy a good tab.

I have two shroom experiences in particular worth sharing I guess. Around age 16 me and the homies met up in the graveyard to smoke weed and I did shrooms right then and there for the sake of going balls to the wall. Shit started to kick in and I started buggin. Ghosts started to appear and shit, it was creepy as fuck but I got a rush out of it. Thought my homie jimmy was a ghost so I beat his ass down, then I ran out the graveyard and confronted a mailbox... that was followed up by shitloads of ding dong ditch then towards the end I came down and exhausted myself and fell asleep on the hood of someones car. hardest i ever tripped by far.

Also had a dope time tripping balls with my lady friend at the beach. Mad eye opening experience and sex on shrooms was the shit.
May 1, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
faceless

lol they're very different experiences, the psychoactive properties of psilocybin and LSD are completely different (and create very different trips) shrooms is much more rooted in the physical realm (since they affect you from your stomach) while acid is much more out of body type shit

Cool story bro.

Theory and practice are two completely different things.

I'm saying this from my personal experience.
May 1, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
damnwitless1

lmao are you fucking stupid?

May 1, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Ecstasy

anyways, yeah.

you should be good with a 1/16th to be honest...especially since your not into drugs

I want to try acid but im still afraid. Honestly I dont like giving up control.

acid trips provide you with MUCH more control compared to shrooms, imo at least, your still yourself and have complete awareness of everything going on around you...every mental filter/sensory filter on your brain is removed though, your gonna be popping revelations n having epiphanies out your ass, + its a shitload of fun.

my first acid trip was one of the most fun/enlightening moments of my life, try it if your interested, almost positive you wont regret it

upvote me so i can look cool on the internet

May 1, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
TwiggyDig

i've heard of ego death. can you go more in depth on what it is or means?
May 2, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
faceless

lmao are you fucking stupid?

acid is more out of body type shit?
what the fuck are you talking about. If I do 2 g's of shrooms, and do 1 hit of acid on different occasions, comparatively for me, and through MY experiences they are somewhat similar.
May 2, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
faceless

I'm not by any means saying they're identical, but they are relative for sure.

Please login first to reply.