Ever find something dope at a THRIFT STORE?

Mar 31, 2013 @ 07:19
My brother and I have found some interesting stuff while thrifting.
Bounty Hunter Japan tee's

Back

$2 smokeyface

Back

I've found both fake and real Nike SB Takashi's 

I've also stumbled upon Triumvir tee's, DS Nike Blazer Lows, Vans Vault "Eco" Sk8-Hi's, and a Supreme x Miles Davis tee, but sold it a day after.

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Mar 31, 2013 @ 17:25
I remember reading of a guy that found real Paris SB at a BE. 
Mar 31, 2013 @ 18:20
i found a lot of treasures from thrifting. i got a brand new polo shirt for 3 bucks. also found a brand new pair of Bally moccasins for 11 bucks smokeyface

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/199450

Apr 04, 2013 @ 22:01
found a pair of fake Playstation Air Force 1s at goodwill lmao. at first i was like WTF. but closely inspecting it, shit was fake. too bad =/
Sep 29, 2015 @ 01:54
This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and saw me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Chaplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.

this shit gets ya boi feelin some typa way everytime i read this

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Sep 29, 2015 @ 02:10
^ Thanks for reminding me. A great read.
Sep 29, 2015 @ 10:11
I could go on for days but my greatest clothing come up was...

I like Polo and stuff.

Sep 29, 2015 @ 16:20
my friend was down in orlando on vacation last year and in a local thrift store by his crib he found atmos am1s the elephant print joints that go for 600+ ds, he found them nds upon close inspection were legit
paid 40 bucks for them, when he was checking out the dude working there said some old lady bought them in and she said they belonged to her son who died in iraq the past year

sad smh but he flipped  smokeyface

fucking lucky as shit
i never get lucky in thrift stores
Sep 29, 2015 @ 17:15
Found an 18th alpha xbp Supreme bag at beacons Closet last year in Brooklyn for 30 bucks. Almost died when i bought it. It was literall brand new which idk how that happened considering it was released in 2003 and it was white. The guy that owned it must of died lol 
not my pic but this it what it looked like when i did get it. been using it everyday since for school and vacations
Sep 29, 2015 @ 21:28
Found a stash of Polo Loafers they were all small ass sizes but still cool. As for things I've found for myself, a Pair of AJ4 Breds, Bred 11s, Naked and Famous Jeans, Polo Sport Windbreaker, Herschell Bag, and a other misc Polo things (hats, mugs, bear, random tees)
An original Aquemini promotional poster from 98 and a Michael Jordan (the ones that measure your height) I still have some if not most of these things if anyone wants pics.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Sep 29, 2015 @ 21:43
I remember reading of a guy that found real Paris SB at a BE. 

well those were outlet shoes

that guy croatianstyles bought a whole outlets stock and resold them for $$

ig supremecellar

Oct 02, 2015 @ 17:21
This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and saw me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Chaplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.

Dopest post I read on here
Oct 03, 2015 @ 17:00
My brother and I have found some interesting stuff while thrifting.
Bounty Hunter Japan tee's

Back

$2 smokeyface

Back

I've found both fake and real Nike SB Takashi's 

I've also stumbled upon Triumvir tee's, DS Nike Blazer Lows, Vans Vault "Eco" Sk8-Hi's, and a Supreme x Miles Davis tee, but sold it a day after.

Where do you go thrift shopping in the OC?
Oct 03, 2015 @ 21:23
just got an old patagonia knit for $6, gotten some pretty cool things. Never found any real steals smh freind just got some apc bomber/biker jacket the other day

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

Please login first to reply.