Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 8, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
reeser

i found a supreme windbreaker didn't cop though it was ugly. yesterday i found the same pair of nike sb kostons i had on for $28 cool , mine were hella dirty and those were fresh i didnt cop though lol.

Supreme in a thrift store? I woulda copped just to resell.
Only thing I've bought from thrift stores is two xbox360's for $50 each. Flipped them on ebay.
It's always fun to go to thrift stores though.
September 8, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
franjoli

i found like 5 supreme box logo t-shirts
7 obey hats
18 chicago bull snapbacks
a whole collection of gucci (doesn't go on sale)
and like atleast 200 pairs of jordan 3's

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

September 9, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
nagurski

Denim jacket for like 15 bucks. Im not sure if I want to cut off the sleeves or not.
September 9, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
1khalil9

i found a bape t shirt, baby milo design, size XL. so i just flipped it
September 9, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
.kciN

I found this book... Now I feel whole again S2
September 9, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Jollibee.

fucking putos disliking my thrifted members only jacket. Ya im fucking butt hurt. but that shit was $2
September 9, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
adoboFosho

are you the only member?

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 9, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Jollibee.

are you the only member?

as of now. Ima revive this shit. make all the high schoolers hype it up
September 9, 2012 @ 04:44 AM

Inactive

are you the only member?

I mean they say to buy what you like. It sees like you bought it just for the hype though.
September 9, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
bryangeee

Best thrift stores in LA?

"Diamond Life is a state of mind, not how much you own" - Nick Tershay

September 9, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Jollibee.

are you the only member?

I mean they say to buy what you like. It sees like you bought it just for the hype though.

Ya dude supreme.
@bryangeee
Buffalo Exchange
September 23, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
californiaboy

dam..and here i was thinking i was the only person who likes to go thrifting cool cool
September 23, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
.kciN

Copped a NDS Ralph Lauren sweater for 15bux the other day cool
September 23, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
Jollibee.

@mills
post pics
September 23, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
.kciN

@mills
post pics

Aite man, will do later @justsayray
September 23, 2012 @ 03:33 AM

Inactive

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and saw me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Chaplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.
September 23, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
JayEffKay

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and saw me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Caplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

A few days later I was at a cafe trying to warm up a bit with a cup of coffee. I had my umbrella with me which came in handy since it was pouring rain out. I was standing in line when all of a sudden this guy starts making a scene. He's yelling at his girlfriend and berating her in front of everyone and then he admits publicly that he's been cheating on her for awhile now. He storms out of the cafe with his umbrella in hand.

She rushes out into the rain and just stops in front of the cafe and I realize it's the same girl I met at the thrift store a few days back. Everyone inside is gawking and whispering about the whole thing... I grab my umbrella, walk out to her, but she's already soaking wet, shaking from the cold, and crying. I take my umbrella, lay it aside, and stand next to her in the rain sipping my coffee. She looks up at me, her lips still quivering, and just leans up against me grabbing my sleeve. We stand there for what seemed like hours, but without saying a word she starts walking while holding my arm. We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

So did I ever find something dope at a thrift store? Yea, I found true romance and an experience that will haunt my heart for a lifetime.

September 23, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Panther.

@handsome omg dep trai i cry everytiem i read dat storu

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 23, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Jollibee.

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and say me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Caplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

You deserved to be a moderator.

Hope i can do something like this in my life someday
September 23, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
JayEffKay

September 23, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

This one time I was at a thrift store and didn't find much, but I did see a really vintage looking umbrella once. It was like the ones that are handcrafted in England and looked really nice with a worn wooden handle. This girl was looking at it and say me admiring it out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me and we made eye contact. I asked if she was going to buy it and she took it and planted it to the ground and leaned on it like Charlie Caplin and replied "Why are you interested?" in a playful way. It was pretty cute. She ended up letting me buy it and we both went our ways.

you didnt smash susss
September 23, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
californiaboy

one day.... sad
September 23, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Axraexl

I actually went earlier today and found this posted in the bargain section.
It was just the color I was looking for too, so I guess luck was on my side

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 23, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 23, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
Jollibee.

you ate something sour or what ha
nice sweater doe.
September 23, 2012 @ 07:14 AM
Axraexl

you ate something sour or what ha
nice sweater doe.

I got some type of involuntary muscle contraction whenever I take a photo.
I just cant make a straight face confused

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 23, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
xVILLN

10/10

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

September 23, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
Octopussy

wasteland >
September 23, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
至高

@handsome how you let this slip.....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 23, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Kilog

We end up outside of her apartment. She places a hand on my face, stares doe eyed at me, kisses me on the cheek, and goes into her apartment complex. To this day we have never met again.

Please login first to reply.