Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 16, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
dipset00

I dunno i seen a mexican bum once. But i see my share of white bums. I was born here, but the rest of my family was born over there.
June 16, 2007 @ 02:08 PM
rga125

who cares I'm American...I ain't even trying to be a dick but i think it's fucked up when people that live in America that are legally/offically Americans or whatever don't even rep it like they rep their" Motherland" or their parents/grandparents or whatevrs birthplace...it just seem slike ethnicity is someting that keeps americans from being united...you know what I'm saying??? Like the old saying, "It ain't where your from it's where your at"...plus ya'll need to learn abouit some kind of history about the Domincan if your gonna rep it all hard , being"fresh" and having the flyest girls and being the best fighters are opinions and there is a strong case against the fighter thing, and the fresh thing lol...smile

I see what your saying but I disagree with you ..... if you go out of the country and someone asks you where you are from.. you automatically say America without a second thought. As Americans we already assume that for the most part we are American, there is no need to identify ourselves as American in America unless there are other significant markers that would suggest other wise. So we begin to identify with another sub group to find some sort of identity be it Trinidadian,Filipino,Puerto Rican etc. even then when you have identified with that sub group we may even break it down by whatever particular region that are ancestors are from, it's really just a way of trying to form a dsitinct identity in this melting pot that is AMerica
June 16, 2007 @ 07:48 PM
CEEZER

I see what your saying but I disagree with you ..... if you go out of the country and someone asks you where you are from.. you automatically say America without a second thought. As Americans we already assume that for the most part we are American, there is no need to identify ourselves as American in America unless there are other significant markers that would suggest other wise. So we begin to identify with another sub group to find some sort of identity be it Trinidadian,Filipino,Puerto Rican etc. even then when you have identified with that sub group we may even break it down by whatever particular region that are ancestors are from, it's really just a way of trying to form a dsitinct identity in this melting pot that is AMerica

Yeah your right...this Dominican thread is gettin all deep and shit hahaha cool though...I feel you on that but latly i been thinking that that is what sfucked up about America(not to mention a few other things) if we all were just Americans (which we are since i believe we were all born here) then there would be more unity and all that stuff...but your right I aint arguing ...you ever notice when two mother fuckers are gettin ginto a fight, lets say a black guy and a white guy just for example, they got beef or whatever it's going down and the first thing one of them says is racial ****** or cracker or whitey or whatever,right??Why is that?? I thinks it's because it's the easy insult , it's the only thing you know about the other person is the race, it's like some ignorant easy shit to say ...lets get thsi thread poppin smile smile
June 16, 2007 @ 09:21 PM
rga125

I think it's ignorance that brings racial slurs out, or people reverting back to childhood mentality that the way to win an arguement is to insult the other peson. But to what you siad about people identify as Americans and there will be more unity is kind of idealistic.....we are a nation built on differences.. thats just the way society is whether race,class, or religion we take pride in our differences rahter than uniting. I was watching hippies today on the history channel and they were trying to achieve the same thing you said was going to be the result of identifying under one label, just on a grnader scale (world peace) and they were unsucessful. There are always going to be deviants and counter cultures, always someone wating to be different.
June 17, 2007 @ 04:46 AM
CEEZER

I think it's ignorance that brings racial slurs out, or people reverting back to childhood mentality that the way to win an arguement is to insult the other peson. But to what you siad about people identify as Americans and there will be more unity is kind of idealistic.....we are a nation built on differences.. thats just the way society is whether race,class, or religion we take pride in our differences rahter than uniting. I was watching hippies today on the history channel and they were trying to achieve the same thing you said was going to be the result of identifying under one label, just on a grnader scale (world peace) and they were unsucessful. There are always going to be deviants and counter cultures, always someone wating to be different.

yup racial slurs are just the easiest insult, some ignorant shit...hahah fuck the hippies...I'm a dreamer like MLK.smile I'd type more but I'm mad tired...I'll get back tommorow1
June 17, 2007 @ 08:00 AM
freshonabudget

Yo, Dominical girls bodies are OD in terms of booty and tittays, I've had a fair share of them, so I know. I have no problems. Oh, did I mention the personalities? probably not, because with bodies like them, who has time to think about personality when they got some trunks like what.

/end straightsexuality.

:jumps on that wagon:

They are the truth...I have had nothing but good experiences(-1) from dominican girls....they take care of you...cooking, cleaning, loving...aww man i love me a platano chick..
June 17, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
rico227

i pretty much agree with where this thread is going, except for one thing, somebody said illegal immigrants take jobs away from americans... if you get ur job taken away by someone who doesn't even know how to speak english, then you have a shitty fuckin job and need to get another one anyway....
June 18, 2007 @ 12:10 AM
dblockdosmil

They are the truth...I have had nothing but good experiences(-1) from dominican girls....they take care of you...cooking, cleaning, loving...aww man i love me a platano chick..

i like ur sig <3
June 18, 2007 @ 12:39 AM
CEEZER

i pretty much agree with where this thread is going, except for one thing, somebody said illegal immigrants take jobs away from americans... if you get ur job taken away by someone who doesn't even know how to speak english, then you have a shitty fuckin job and need to get another one anyway....

hahahaaaa ....step your game up hahahahasmile
June 18, 2007 @ 10:11 AM
LadyMusic

Yup, us platano chix are the truth ;)
June 18, 2007 @ 03:17 PM
freshonabudget

NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THAT....(I MEANT THE CUTE ONES ARE THE BEST) BUT NO ONE CAN ARGUE WITH THATsmile
June 18, 2007 @ 03:19 PM
freshonabudget

i like ur sig <3

GOTTA LOVE IT
June 18, 2007 @ 06:40 PM
CEEZER

post your pics i'll be the judge of that shortysmile
June 18, 2007 @ 08:05 PM
Beez

this thread is a wack rip off of the bebot one.

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

June 19, 2007 @ 07:18 AM
freshonabudget

this thread is a wack rip off of the bebot one.

WHAT I HAVE DONE HERE IS TO TAKE AN IDEA AND MADE IT BETTER....ITS HOW AMERICA WORKS...........

AS DJ KHALED WOULD SAY.....WE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Please login first to reply.