HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 31, 2007 @ 02:48 PM
CHEEP

sufu is just hypebeast for kids in college and older.

both have the same stupid groupthink that 90% of the posters follow.

both have the "it" brands that you have to have to be considered cool and stylish.

hypebeast=neon, sufu=black

i dont fit in either place, and thats why i like them.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:58 PM
Shanklin

Wow thats deep cheep. That should be our official chant "HYPEBEAST=NEON"

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 31, 2007 @ 07:35 PM
damnwitless1

he was.

which completely explains how Islam began 900 years after Jesus died.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 31, 2007 @ 08:29 PM
IH8Fakes

Why does everybody think U.S.A. is supposed to be the police force of the world and helped out every nation in need?
Why do black people justify their racism towards white people with the fact that they were slaves hundreds of years ago?
Why does everybody suck the U.S.A's huge cock and always bitch and complain about us?, It just shows were the greatest country.
I'm a jingoist and I love America with my life. SupremeJesus where you from?
And, I hate illegal immigrants and the gays.
May 31, 2007 @ 09:29 PM
SupremeXJesus

Why does everybody think U.S.A. is supposed to be the police force of the world and helped out every nation in need?
Why do black people justify their racism towards white people with the fact that they were slaves hundreds of years ago?
Why does everybody suck the U.S.A's huge cock and always bitch and complain about us?, It just shows were the greatest country.
I'm a jingoist and I love America with my life. SupremeJesus where you from?
And, I hate illegal immigrants and the gays.

I agree with you on the racism of african americans towards whites.

But, NO one thinks the USA is the police force of the world, WE ourselves have that mindset. This is why foriegn policy needs to be overhauled. I do not feel any safer knowning that this country is making middle eastern muslims angrier and angrier at us by being in iraq and in the middle east all together. We do need a reality check, Our government has us terrorized. I myself am not afriad of terrorists or terrorism, I mean, i just put myself in a palestines shoes and I think if they can live their life, so can I.

haha but your comments are really misguided. Of course everyone is going to suck americas "cock", I mean you dont want to be on this countries shit list or else something will happen to you.

Im from california.

~~~~, I do not approve of chavez's tactics and name calling of world leaders (however justified they might be). I also do not agree with his actions towards opposing media, but if you have seen "the revolution will not be televised" You'd probably want to have those idiots shut down also. Worse than fox news and run by venezuelas wealthiest. That being said, latin america needs change, and he is really the only one bringing that about, maybe now the US will keep their noses out of where they dont need to be. I only fear he wont live long enough (see; coup and assination) to really make venezuela and latin america a better place.

Also, the reason i dont believe saddam should have been executed is because, with him out of the way, who knows who that opened the road to, maybe someone even worse when (if) american leaves that country. History shows us mesopotaimia has always been a violent place, and I see no reason why that will change. Also that gassing of kurds happened 20 years ago, how are you just now bringing him to justice? America had a chance to in operation desert storm. Now I wont even get into his overthrowing under false pretenses...
May 31, 2007 @ 10:13 PM
camthraxFHK

-Foreign policy is largely misunderstood and underreported
-Jordan brand committed suicide shortly after 'dub zeros' were produced.
-majority of street wear is garbage
-the public school system is horrible

All true. Even though public school was inferior, I did have some good teachers.

even religion dictates who rules the worlds most powerful coutry.

Not so much anymore. Karl Rove is gone... 2008's election is going to be a complete 180.

- i dont like the fact that germany is the only one that gets grief for opressing the jews during hitlers tyranny.

The US media and your shitty textbooks may not cover it, but Europe has been really progressive in assigning blame to Austrians and even regimes that cooperated like the Croatian Ustasha (not perfect though)/

That would be terrible. We would have companies like Marlboro and fucking camel trying to market weed with different flavors and chemicals and shit.

This would only happen in the biggest cities, but thats where poor people get manipulated the most.. Where Im from in the NW would be all homegrown!

Prison inmates shouldn't be given food

Believe in rehabilitation man. Don't let the soccer-mom scaring tv channels fool you. Or just make it out of the hood.

Hugo Chavez is just what the world needs.

Saddam should not have been executed. Osama should. Past US presidents should.

Vans are overrated, I still dont know why you guys go crazy in the wdywt thread when someone wears them with a white tee, skinny jeans and a hat.

California should be its own country.

Water should not be sold in stores for profit.

And last, where is my culture? Do I have to buy it like the japanese do now a days?

Also, why is that when illegal immigrants are mentioned, everyone automatically thinks MEXICANS, or hispanics etc..
What about the countless Koreans, Chinese, Thai, Russian, Armenian, Eastern European, and Africans? Does everyone really hate brown people that much?

Hugo Chavez is a leaky bucket. His crazy ass antics are going to leave Venezuela so poor in 20 years (I do admit the old elitists suck too).

Illegal immigration is too hard to deal with. I would rather ignore the issue. I live in California and consume a whole fucking lot of agricultural products. Meanwhile, illegal immigrants do drive down wages. White people remain unnaffected, but it turns out that black people get hurt the worst. Kinda fucked up. Harvard economists even have statistics showing that illegal immigration to an area even leads to higher black incarceration rates. Shit is fucked up...
May 31, 2007 @ 10:17 PM
debs 168

why do ppl think just because slavery ended hundreds of years ago that black ppl should be on equal standing in this country when ppl in this country broke black ppl's mentality, spirits, self worth, etc. and told them they were nothing for so long and the govt backed it up.

sure, slavery ended, but jim crow began. hell, the civil rights movement was in the 60s. if you think that shit ended and everything was all good straight after, you're in denial.

i still get followed in some stores. this year, THIS YEAR, a waitress wouldn't serve me. my friend (ex gf) got called a "cute lil ****** girl" by an elderly male last week in charleston, sc.

there are still glass ceilings in the workforce. white ppl still get paid higher on average than their counter parts. certain ppl of certain races still get hired over a black person, easily, no matter if the qualifications are met.

the shit from the past as far as breaking black ppl's spirits still lives today in the way we degrade ourselves and have a can't do anything because it wont matter anyway mentality.

why are americans so ignorant? why does no one really want to try to understand the issue?

why do ppl not believe in white privilege?

why do black ppl in america not realize that shit was never for them anyway so they (we) need to just take it and make it for you (us)?
May 31, 2007 @ 10:18 PM
SupremeXJesus

^^ haha you mean as soon as Venezuela runs out of oil and money to pay for all his public services programs. But change is welcome.
June 1, 2007 @ 08:12 AM

I like what people are saying for the most part....

but its not just americans that are ignorant. Most humans are ignorant, regardless of their nationality.

Just because someone from another country says, "bush sucks" doesn't make them politically aware or superior.

Slavery was pretty fucked up, and really, white people have nothing to bitch about. Big deal, Dead Prez says crackers on their records, and black comedians can make fun of how stiff white people are on a dance floor, is that really so bad??
June 1, 2007 @ 08:20 AM
CHEEP

white people have it really fucking good in the us. if i get arrested with a bag of weed ill get a slap on the wrist. if i was black, id go to jail.

racisim is not that big of a deal anymore... classism is the big problem in our society. its worse to be poor and white than rich and black.
June 1, 2007 @ 09:42 AM
debs 168

but a disproportionate amount of ppl that are at the bottom of the social ladder in the U.S. are black and that is a direct effect of slavery and the aftermath of slavery (jim crow, the entire govt being against black ppl, the treatment and conditioning of black ppl, etc.).

like now, there are more opportunities out there, and no, black ppl aren't equal to everybody else as far as how they're treated and what types of opportunities they get, but opportunities still exist and a lot of black ppl just don't or won't take them. that reason is also due to what happened in this country long ago, and what continued to happen (and still does) since then.

there's a reason why african immigrants (among other immigrants from other nations) can come to the U.S. and do waaaaay better on all fronts than black americans. they didn't go through the same mental breakdown. they have a sense of history, self pride, integrity, morals and goals, etc.

most black americans? they don't even know anybody on their family tree after their great grandmother. a lot of black americans don't want to be associated with being black so they lie and say they're mixed with something else. we still have issues of skin color...light vs dark skinned, so called "good hair" vs. so called "bad hair."

anybody that doesn't think slavery and what happened after that still affects black ppl today only need to listen to black ppl today when it comes to stuff like that and the music, slang, etc.

at the same time, realizing this, which a lot of black ppl don't due to lack of education and other reasons, we need to take a stand and say fuck it. lets take what we have and do better.

but lets face it, the wealthy or more likely to be white in this country. the poor and disenfranchised are likely to be black. the opportunities to move up the social ladder are not the same. =/
classism is definitely a huge deal, but race plays a part knowing the above.

take new orleans for example. thats a great example of social class in this country being a big deal. the govt didn't care about those ppl because they were poor. like 60-65% of n.o. is also black though. most of those poor ppl in those poor areas were black. were there white ppl in those areas too? yes. were they poor? yep. but there was a greater concentration of white ppl in the rich areas of n.o. that were able to get aid from the govt to rebuild. a lot of those poor areas still look like they did on tv, minus the water.
June 1, 2007 @ 12:45 PM
imsohappy

-Israel is NOT a country. the balfour declaration was illegal and they ignored the white paper mandate.
- The Berlin wall was torn down why not the wall in Palestine?
-WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE U.N? No one follows it and their bullshit.

FUCK it the world is selfish and the scary thing is we are all going to realise where we've gone wrong to little to late.
June 1, 2007 @ 03:17 PM
Father Time

^^^^^^ boo!!!!!

June 1, 2007 @ 03:21 PM

June 1, 2007 @ 04:29 PM
owensA

-Israel is NOT a country. the balfour declaration was illegal and they ignored the white paper mandate.
- The Berlin wall was torn down why not the wall in Palestine?
-WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE U.N? No one follows it and their bullshit.

FUCK it the world is selfish and the scary thing is we are all going to realise where we've gone wrong to little to late.

besides the Israel assertion, most ppl on a global scale would agree with ur last 2 points so i don't think they're unpopular opinions. Also, Israel is a state (you literally can't argue with that, it's a matter of definition). Although it is true that hte circumstances of Israel's creation as a state are w/o a doubt contentious. Israel and Palestine are both in the wrong and both need 2 realize that

...btw this topic just made me think of this hilarious shirt
June 1, 2007 @ 05:05 PM
imsohappy

besides the Israel assertion, most ppl on a global scale would agree with ur last 2 points so i don't think they're unpopular opinions. Also, Israel is a state (you literally can't argue with that, it's a matter of definition). Although it is true that hte circumstances of Israel's creation as a state are w/o a doubt contentious. Israel and Palestine are both in the wrong and both need 2 realize that

...btw this topic just made me think of this hilarious shirt

i would like to buy that t-shirt.

I would also like to add that i don't think the black man will ever truly be free, mentally they are chained with the fact that they were once slaves, that they need to also fight the white man, they need cash, money, hoes,people are judging them on their skin colour, and physically with conflict diamonds and crystal.
June 1, 2007 @ 05:07 PM

i think every black man who can prove his ancestor was a slave should be allowed to choose one white man of his choice and take him as his slave

that should even things out....
June 1, 2007 @ 05:11 PM
dollabill

1. all women are hot when the lights are out
2. no matter how hot a broad is there is a man somewhere that is tired of her sh!t

android users get on g+

June 1, 2007 @ 05:15 PM
SayWord

i think every black man who can prove his ancestor was a slave should be allowed to choose one white man of his choice and take him as his slave

that should even things out....

That wouldn't be too hard.
June 1, 2007 @ 08:41 PM
~~~~

~~~~, I do not approve of chavez's tactics and name calling of world leaders (however justified they might be). I also do not agree with his actions towards opposing media, but if you have seen "the revolution will not be televised" You'd probably want to have those idiots shut down also. Worse than fox news and run by venezuelas wealthiest. That being said, latin america needs change, and he is really the only one bringing that about, maybe now the US will keep their noses out of where they dont need to be. I only fear he wont live long enough (see; coup and assination) to really make venezuela and latin america a better place.

Since when has denying basic rights,denying religion,associating with terrorists, letting squatters steal land, consolidating the economy,chasing away oil workers and the middle class, murdering journalists,aiding terrorists,etc,etc been a good thing?

When Latin America "changes", should crime also skyrocket?

CARACAS, Venezuela, Dec. 1 - Walk into an emergency room in many poor parts of this booming, oil-rich nation on a weekend night and you will be overwhelmed - victims of gunshot wounds and drunken clashes line the corridors. Homicides are up 67 percent since 1999, and violent crime is the top concern of Venezuela's voters as they head to the polls on Sunday.

Source

All that's happening is Venezuela has been using its windfall from historically high oil prices, and sometimes its own reserves and exports of oil, to lift its regional profile.

For a country with the largest oil reserves outside of the Middle East to have 75% of the population in dire poverty is really a shame.

Cheers,
Squig
June 2, 2007 @ 01:16 AM
SupremeXJesus

Since when has denying basic rights,denying religion,associating with terrorists, letting squatters steal land, consolidating the economy,chasing away oil workers and the middle class, murdering journalists,aiding terrorists,etc,etc been a good thing?

When Latin America "changes", should crime also skyrocket?

Source

All that's happening is Venezuela has been using its windfall from historically high oil prices, and sometimes its own reserves and exports of oil, to lift its regional profile.

For a country with the largest oil reserves outside of the Middle East to have 75% of the population in dire poverty is really a shame.

Cheers,
Squig

So your telling me its Chavez's fault 75% of his country men are in poverty?
I really hope he does something about it

Also I had no idea he was aiding terrorists. Man if this continues i'll be dead in a couple years, damn those terrorists killers..

But seriously, do you have any Idea whats its like to live in latin america?
You cant blame the crime rate or homocides on his policies, in that case you can blame that on the right wing goverments of el salvador, guatemala, peru etc...

Chavez is messing with the wrong people is his country, The Ruling elite (crooks and castle haha) these people are billionaires, had almost complete control of the nations oil industry in one way or another, and now they are mad because their buffet is over. This is also exactly whats happening in Mexico, with the second richest man in the world and a horribly high poverty rate.
June 2, 2007 @ 11:23 AM
FlavaSava

I think Salpreme is a complete moron.
June 2, 2007 @ 11:38 AM
~~~~

So your telling me its Chavez's fault 75% of his country men are in poverty?
I really hope he does something about it

Also I had no idea he was aiding terrorists. Man if this continues i'll be dead in a couple years, damn those terrorists killers..

But seriously, do you have any Idea whats its like to live in latin america?
You cant blame the crime rate or homocides on his policies, in that case you can blame that on the right wing goverments of el salvador, guatemala, peru etc...

Chavez is messing with the wrong people is his country, The Ruling elite (crooks and castle haha) these people are billionaires, had almost complete control of the nations oil industry in one way or another, and now they are mad because their buffet is over. This is also exactly whats happening in Mexico, with the second richest man in the world and a horribly high poverty rate.

I see you conveniently left out my link regarding how homicides skyrocketed since his ascension to presidency razz

Here's the terrorist link bro:

Colonel Jesus Urdaneta, a former friend and military colleague of Chavez, said he had received orders from Chavez to help the Marxist Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC), Latin America's oldest
and largest insurgency.

"He always backed the guerrillas and said they were not enemies of Venezuela. But for us patriots who opposed him, his views were treachery to his own country," Urdaneta told Colombia's Radio Caracol network.

He said he possessed documentary proof showing the government offering money, fuel, and others forms of support to the rebels. On one occasion Chavez offered 300,000 dollars to the rebels but Urdaneta said he managed to stop the transfer.

Source

Three months after diplomatic tension over the Serna incident died down, the Chavez-FARC connection surfaced again when Venezuela's intelligence chief, Jesus Urdaneta, publicly denounced Chavez for supporting FARC. A lifelong friend and military colleague of President Chavez, Urdaneta publicized documents showing that the Chavez government offered fuel, money, and other support to the terrorists. The documents included signed letters from a Chavez aide detailing an agreement to provide support for FARC. That aide later became Chavez's minister of justice, a position which gave him oversight of the entire Venezuelan security apparatus.

Less than a week after Urdaneta went public, a group of female journalists released a video showing meetings between Venezuelan military leaders and FARC guerilla commanders. The next day, hundreds of miles away, the Colombian Air Force captured a Venezuelan plane loaded with ammunition. Colombian intelligence established that the supplies were meant for the
FARC terrorists.

Source

Oh, and for the record:
[COLOR="Purple"]
[B]Growing out of the turmoil and fighting in the 1950s between liberal and conservative militias, the FARC was established in 1964 by the Colombian Communist Party to defend what were then autonomous Communist-controlled rural areas. The FARC is Latin America
June 2, 2007 @ 03:54 PM
SupremeXJesus

I dont believe Farc to be a terrorist group, violent yes, terrorist no. The colombian government and its US puppet president Uribe, support Right wing paramilitaries as well, so your sources on that dont really do anything for me.

But yes, I do agree with you that crime should not skyrocket.
June 2, 2007 @ 04:20 PM
OneEyeWilly

Kickapop, S.T.U.D, I hate pretzels, twisted dough, I love pretzels and the poster formally known as Kickapop(my own creation) is the best poster on any Online Forum ever.
June 2, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
damnwitless1

somebody's taking e-beef a little too seriously

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

June 2, 2007 @ 06:12 PM
-NegRepBandit

the recent Griffith Park forrest fires in Los Angeles were set up.

3 years ago there was an ongoing argument talking about building a "complex" of some sort that would require partial destruction and demolition of the forrest. people were up and arms because GP was one of the last beatiful spots in LA, and I mean Natural Beauty.

Now 3 years later, there was a fire that destroyed a great part of the park. the government is saying that it would cost too much money to rebuild and plant all the trees that were lost.

Funny... what's the best and cheapest way to destroy a forrest without having to acquire permission from the people?

just a random thought.
June 3, 2007 @ 02:11 AM
SupremeXJesus

I really wouldnt doubt that. but the city government will never admit to it.
June 3, 2007 @ 02:16 AM
FlavaSava

No, it does say unpopular opinions, which means our opinions dont mean shit because we're just tiny specs on the earth and we dont live even half of a fraction compared to how old the earth is and in 2 days from now I wont even care.
June 3, 2007 @ 02:46 AM
iDANYO

You're a complete moron

haha x2

Please login first to reply.