Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 30, 2007 @ 03:25 AM
grug01

yeah my mate just got back from Byron and reckons theres a fair bit of agro over there which sucks to hear.
sounds like it's headed the way of Rockingham.

Well, this has inspired me to vent another opinion - Australians in general are ignorant and self centred.
May 30, 2007 @ 11:21 AM
Shanklin

An insect isnt an animal.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 30, 2007 @ 11:41 AM
rga125

tomatoes aren't vegetables
May 30, 2007 @ 11:44 AM

Inactive

how is that an unpopular opinion or thought?

its a fact that tomatoes are a fruit
May 30, 2007 @ 11:47 AM
rga125

some don't agree with me
May 30, 2007 @ 11:50 AM

Inactive

oh, ok. punch them
May 30, 2007 @ 01:15 PM
imsohappy

i want this thread to be locked.>sad
May 30, 2007 @ 01:38 PM

I hate when people call sneakers and hip hop or whatever, "OUR CULTURE" as if that is the only way they can identify themselves. Go fuck yourself. We each have our own cultures that we are derived from. My shit can't be summed up by the kicks I wear.

My culture is chinese, french speaking Maine, boston, catholicism, Ed OG, Faith No More, saved by the bell, GI Joe, classic WWF, Nintendo, Atari, etc.....
May 30, 2007 @ 05:32 PM

Inactive

Im the best there is, I wake up in the morining and piss excellence.
May 30, 2007 @ 05:52 PM
dipset00

tomatoes aren't vegetables

LMAO
May 30, 2007 @ 06:11 PM

Inactive

jesus was a zombie.....jk
May 30, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
rga125

jesus was muslim how ironic would that be
May 31, 2007 @ 01:02 AM
SoleFresh87

- I think America needs to help itself before they start helping others.

DING DING!!! too bad we are about MANNNNYYY YEARS TOO LATE ...

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

May 31, 2007 @ 01:56 AM
SupremeXJesus

Americans are the most sensitive people in the world (as well as ignorant). How can you STILL be bitching about september 11th. Ok so 3,0000 americans died, what about the millions and millions this country has blood on their hands from? What about the entire race of people this country erased from the planet? Why is it that when we hear genocide, we think of jews and armenians? please.

Why are white people the only ones trying to "help" african, but black people in the USA couldnt give a shit about them.

Puerto ricans are way to proud to be from an insifnificant island in the carribean, that isnt even good enough to be a State. We get it, its a beautiful island.

Countries, borders etc... are stupid, we are all humans from this earth, and we should not be told and or ask for permission when we want to travel or migrate about it. period.

Hugo Chavez is just what the world needs.

Saddam should not have been executed. Osama should. Past US presidents should.

Vans are overrated, I still dont know why you guys go crazy in the wdywt thread when someone wears them with a white tee, skinny jeans and a hat.

California should be its own country.

Water should not be sold in stores for profit.

And last, where is my culture? Do I have to buy it like the japanese do now a days?

Also, why is that when illegal immigrants are mentioned, everyone automatically thinks MEXICANS, or hispanics etc..
What about the countless Koreans, Chinese, Thai, Russian, Armenian, Eastern European, and Africans? Does everyone really hate brown people that much?
May 31, 2007 @ 04:06 AM
rga125

Why are white people the only ones trying to "help" african, but black people in the USA couldnt give a shit about them.

Afican Amercians help the black people here, to improve the status of our people. Thought the results are miniscule there is still work being done. And the status in Africa was broguht about by colonization so i gues they feel guilty.
May 31, 2007 @ 06:53 AM
CHEEP

Jesus was buddhist
May 31, 2007 @ 10:23 AM
Juan

?
May 31, 2007 @ 10:26 AM

jesus was a charlatan
May 31, 2007 @ 10:27 AM
Juan

Americans are the most sensitive people in the world (as well as ignorant). How can you STILL be bitching about september 11th. Ok so 3,0000 americans died, what about the millions and millions this country has blood on their hands from? What about the entire race of people this country erased from the planet? Why is it that when we hear genocide, we think of jews and armenians? please.

Puerto ricans are way to proud to be from an insifnificant island in the carribean, that isnt even good enough to be a State. We get it, its a beautiful island.

Countries, borders etc... are stupid, we are all humans from this earth, and we should not be told and or ask for permission when we want to travel or migrate about it. period.

Vans are overrated, I still dont know why you guys go crazy in the wdywt thread when someone wears them with a white tee, skinny jeans and a hat.

California should be its own country.

Water should not be sold in stores for profit.

And last, where is my culture? Do I have to buy it like the japanese do now a days?

Also, why is that when illegal immigrants are mentioned, everyone automatically thinks MEXICANS, or hispanics etc..
What about the countless Koreans, Chinese, Thai, Russian, Armenian, Eastern European, and Africans? Does everyone really hate brown people that much?

1. There should be no countries, but California should be it's own?
2. Are you going to pay to purify all the water and bottle it up and then distribute it?
May 31, 2007 @ 01:09 PM
~~~~

Narrow minded people.

50% of Americans would be shocked to know that there has been 2 genocides in the past 15 years (with one ongoing).

x2. Blacks only cast stereotypical opinions about the motherland, no respect for different cultures or customs at all. Apparently they have forgotten where their ancestors once inhabited.

Also, Saudi Arabia is trying to "help" Africa, albeit with a side order of Wahabbisim.

He has done a few good things for the Venezuelan people (nationalizing their oil companies, nationalizing businesses, boosting morale), but his latest psuedo-communist actions don't get my approval at all (shutting down opposition radio stations, essentially closing the burgeoning free market, scaring away investors, etc).

Anybody who wrecked as much misery as Saddam (invading states, poisoned people, who summary executions on a regular basis,destroyed tribal habitats, etc) had it coming for him.

Probably because the numbers the Mexicans immigrant in greatly overshadows any other race. For instance, Los Angeles alone has 6 million Mexicans.

Cheers,
Squig
May 31, 2007 @ 01:29 PM
debs 168

if you aren't black you need to stfu about why black ppl do what they do and live in the conditions that they live in because there's a 95% chance that you don't understand and probably don't want to. there's a greater chance that you'd be offended by the answer and try to put the blame back on black ppl or say you weren't in the country so you had nothing to do with _______. if you live here, you benefit from "it" whether you like it or not.

^^ok that was a lil harsh..but i just feel like a lot of ppl want to share opinions on this and say blacks need to do this and that but don't understand WHY we are in the situation as a race that we're in. its bigger than ppl just need to help themselves out. realize the cause and figure out a solution...don't just point fingers at the victims.

if you have never left the country and were born and raised in the u.s. and you have never visited a border town then you probably shouldn't open your mouth about illegal immigration.

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

we're losing in iraq and afghanistan and we won't win militarily.

we need education reform, NOW.

we need to stop spending money "helping" out other countries when we don't do the same for ours.

kanye was right; george bush doesn't care about black ppl. pre and post katrina showed that. if the local and state govt's fail, the federal govt should step in.

supreme x jesus is right:

saddam shouldn't have been executed.
a few past u.s. presidents should have.
water shouldn't be sold for profit.

Hugo Chavez needs to be listened to. the man has a lot of great ideas. he goes about them in questionable ways, but somebody has to do it some kind of way to get shit done.

all this hooplah over illegal immigration = FEAR of the ppl in power that don't like brown ppl. they don't like spanish as a language and think of it as inferior to english. they don't like "these ppl" because they speak it, they spread it in the neighborhoods, they're brown and they come from a social background that is lower than theirs.

where's the fuss about the canadian border? 9/11 anyone?

the majority of americans are ignorant in pretty much any subject.

where are black ppl that are wealthy when it comes to helping out ppl HERE in the u.s.

bush should not only be impeached, but he should be tried for war crimes along with his administration.

the republican party needs to be restructured. so does the democratic party.
May 31, 2007 @ 01:36 PM
FlavaSava

Nas being overated is like saying blue is red.
May 31, 2007 @ 01:37 PM
imsohappy

jesus was muslim how ironic would that be

he was.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:00 PM
B.Hicks

x2. Blacks only cast stereotypical opinions about the motherland, no respect for different cultures or customs at all. Apparently they have forgotten where their ancestors once inhabited.

as someone who is somewhat well read on African culture(and have been since middleschool), customs, and other things i'll have to disagree with this.. allot of blacks don't know of their ancestry, but this can be said for allot of races' generations who don't know shit about were they've come from.. Itialians, Puerto Ricans, French, Dutch, etc.. i know kids with each of those in their blood and more, and have no idea about their respective cultures.. ignorance is definitely broader than just the black race.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:14 PM
~~~~

as someone who is somewhat well read on African culture(and have been since middleschool), customs, and other things i'll have to disagree with this.. allot of blacks don't know of their ancestry, but this can be said for allot of races' generations who don't know shit about were they've come from.. Itialians, Puerto Ricans, French, Dutch, etc.. i know kids with each of those in their blood and more, and have no idea about their respective cultures.. ignorance is definitely broader than just the black race.

Not even true bro.

You don't have to look far, go to your Italian/P.R/French/Dutch neighborhood and you only have to go to a festival/carnival/celebration honoring their roots.

Something that can't be said about Blacks, at least not on a similar level.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:25 PM
B.Hicks

you've got a point, but blacks have been americanized on a whole different level than those races stated above.. i hate to pull this card, but slavery did indeed play a huge part in the reason allot of blacks don't know shit about african culture. i know you know that communcation was so constricted between slaves that they weren't even allowed to learn how to read/write.. how is one to pass on knowledge between family members(some of which were seperated at arrival)? which is why allot of blacks know little about thier roots.. even i don't know anything about my family past my great-grandmother.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:33 PM
Orpami

^ Hicks is right. Blacks in America indirectly seperate themselves form thier history, because of slavery and how most blacks in Africa are portrayed. It's very sad and now, because of the point that it's at, there isn't alot that could be done about it.\

Edit: BTW I don't much about my family past my great-grandmother either.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:34 PM
~~~~

Correct, but it lies more in the fact that Blacks (today's generation at least) show little or no interest in finding out their African roots. There are more than enough resources available dedicated to finding Black's families,ancestors,etc.

My father did a genealogy test and within several months we were able to find out that his family were descended Brits from Newcastle,England and from the Mende tribe in Sierra Leone. I've even visited the slave plantation were my ancestors were held captive! (surreal btw) smile

It's possible, if somebody is really motivated.

Cheers,
Squig
May 31, 2007 @ 02:37 PM
rga125

Not even true bro.

You don't have to look far, go to your Italian/P.R/French/Dutch neighborhood and you only have to go to a festival/carnival/celebration honoring their roots.

Something that can't be said about Blacks, at least not on a similar level.

If you look at most people who do live in those communities most of the are 1st or second generation americans. There parents immigrated from their home countires so many of the rituals/cultures/ and ideals that are engrained in the parents are passed to the children. Some African Americna families are 5th or 6th generation American so those values are lost. Give the Italian/P.R./French etc. families a few more generations and their culture will be just as lost as anyone elses.
May 31, 2007 @ 02:38 PM
SayWord

My rant about HB, I couldn't work up enough guts to make a topic on sufu about (cause they hate hb and anything associated):

Can we stop all the fucking hate over hypebeast? ok we get it. BTW, Hypebeast has been around for a while, even before shit started blowing up, and it is very likely they have been reporting on brands longer than many people even here on sufu even found out who HF was let alone many jap brands. Stop getting all butt hurt because hb helped pave the way for ordinary people to find out about something other than abercrombie n fitch, Shit more money for the labels, you don't hear them complaining. You just got to find another way to be exclusive, unless you are a true fan and aren't marred by other people wearing what you got cause you might actually have steez of your own.

Please login first to reply.