May 26, 2007 @ 09:24 PM
SprNtrl

I don't think it will ever be a Utopia and thats not really the point, nor is it solely the U.S government but rather government in general. Now, lets try and trace a time before government and forced laws on people, your guess is as good as mine.
I'm going to say that government, in one form or the other has always existed. Even certain species other than humans have "governments" in place.

As for a world without laws, it would never work because humans are animals, we have instincts, and one of those instincts is to survive by any means possible. Survival of the fittest. Why have only a little bit of something, when you can have a lot? having more would gaurantee you a longer life than some other shmuck.
May 26, 2007 @ 09:35 PM
SprNtrl

^there's been starvation and disasters too, that doesn't mean we should just sit back and allow those things to happen.

here's the point: the media wants you to believe that your enemies are the people who live on your block, in your neighborhood, because those people will rob your house and mug you late at night. The government wants you to believe that your enemies are people that you've never met that live halfway around the world, because those people want to "take your freedom."

In reality, your enemies are the people trying to control your life.
So, your basically saying that the government and/or media is the enemy because they are telling you your neighbour is a potential murderer, and that there are proven threats to your "freedom"?

How is the government controlling your life? You still go outside don't you? Surely, if you believe the media in that if everyone in your neighbourhood was out to get you, wouldn't you be barracaded in your house holding a 12 gauge?

What you are describing as "control" in the Western world is really a grain of salt compared to other governments.
May 26, 2007 @ 09:43 PM
FFFiasco

even if there wasnt a government there still would be a government, as someone stated above. Instead of rich white guys telling us what to do it would be the guy with most guns. I rather keep it the way it is.
May 26, 2007 @ 09:56 PM
pnsho

- The US is degrading everyday.
- Our society has condensed into pure materialism and dependence on social status.
- Republicans and Democrats can't make up their own minds.
May 26, 2007 @ 10:20 PM

Inactive

Listen, I'm not saying anarchy is the answer to all of the earths problems. But then again neither is the present government system, but then again maybe thier isnt any perfect system. But what is true is that we as citizens have been exposed to alot of lies half truths and bullshit and sometimes it's good to have new ideas and question the authority thats imn place at the moment. The thing that seems to always come about from these conversations is the "I'd rather keep it the way it is." status quo b.s. If anything these conversations should have people think in another way and realize that the whole "people are sheep, humans are animals" mantra is all apart of the control that is used. And, there IS control..that's not conspiracy theory...there needs to be some sort of fear of consequence and some propaganda for a government to be effective. If you follow...people arent given enough credit by people. Im not an extremist and I'm a realist and I know anarchy in the long run wouldnt work. But I also know when I'm being lied to and played for a fool...Im no unibomber nut job in my shed writing letters to the government...but Im also no patsy.
May 27, 2007 @ 01:08 AM
Third Eye Jedi

-hypebeast is the last place I would express government viewpoints or issues.
- ~ what fucking nationality are you?
May 27, 2007 @ 06:21 AM
imsohappy

I've said alot of "anti-american" things, but I say them because I love this country, and it gets better everytime someone questions the status-quo.

Improvement comes through the acknowledgment of mistakes.

May i ask why you love your country so much?
May 27, 2007 @ 06:28 AM
imsohappy

What the fuck are you talking about? Is there a problem with being pro-american or pro any nation you come from? I didn't say shit about being right or wrong, and if you had 5th grade reading comprehension skills, you would have read that. You fucking retard.

tut tut, silly American faggot, i bet you married your horse or sister,! Well your country seems to be doing the world a GREAT favour will all their wars and 'weapons of mass destruction'. Go home and pledge alligance to the flag or something. I honestly believe that American could be the most brain washed country in the world, i mean if Bush loved his country so much when Katrina struck where was he? Why is it that the Canadians got there first? There is nothing wrong with being pro-nation but maybe you should look at yourself as an induvidual rather than a nation, i may live in country but that country ain't me. Now maybe if you read this passage 100 times you may get the jist behind it.

P.S as for immigration, we were all immigrants once ESPECIALLY THE WHITE MAN IN THE USA, some may argue that they made the nation great so how do you know the new wave of 'immigrants' won't make it better? White people suck.

Oh and one more thing to add:

U.S GOVERMENT HAS A CURE FOR AIDS BUT THEY WANT TO KEEP AFRICA POVERTY AND DISEASE RIDDEN TO EXPLIOT THEM!

Maybe someone should lock this thread because this forum should stay superficial and not turn political.
May 27, 2007 @ 11:39 AM
SprNtrl

U.S GOVERMENT HAS A CURE FOR AIDS BUT THEY WANT TO KEEP AFRICA POVERTY AND DISEASE RIDDEN TO EXPLIOT THEM!
I also have some belief in that conspiracy theory. Not so much the U.S alone, but the Western world probably has cures to the major diseases, and that the big pharmaceuticals are keeping a stranglehold on the government from declaring and releasing said cures.

As for locking this discussion, I don't see why a little political discussion is bad. It seems civil (so far).

The U.S and Canada really need to step their Health Care game up.
May 27, 2007 @ 11:52 AM
Drebrooklyn

yeah i think there is a cure for aids but it's big business for the drug companies so that's why the cure is never going to be released.
May 27, 2007 @ 12:10 PM
KC Demion

Never Trust a Big butt and a smile

Hip-Hop is just a Fad

You shuld be proud to be American

Kobe Bryant is the best basketball Player in the Universe

Katt Williams isnt funny

Katt Williams is Gay

Jay-Z is Boring

Boosie is funny as shit

Kanye is getting better

Black girls are dumb

Ass rules over logic

Ass is overated

Nike is losing creativity (brand Jordan is to)

Lebron James has no Heart

Allen Iverson is the Best and Influential basketball Player in our generation(Jordan is not included in my generation)

Dunks are boring

Underground Hip-Hop is too

I'm just a nig.ga that loves titties
May 27, 2007 @ 01:10 PM
damnwitless1

Never Trust a Big butt and a smile

Hip-Hop is just a Fad

You shuld be proud to be American

Kobe Bryant is the best basketball Player in the Universe

Katt Williams isnt funny

Katt Williams is Gay

Jay-Z is Boring

Boosie is funny as shit

Kanye is getting better

Black girls are dumb

Ass rules over logic

Ass is overated

Nike is losing creativity (brand Jordan is to)

Lebron James has no Heart

Allen Iverson is the Best and Influential basketball Player in our generation(Jordan is not included in my generation)

Dunks are boring

Underground Hip-Hop is too

I'm just a nig.ga that loves titties

confused confused confused confused confused

and black girls are stupid? that's the most bannable shit I've heard in a while. anybody? anybody?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 27, 2007 @ 01:57 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

the u.s. government was behind the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks

WTF?
May 27, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

We all know the bay area is part of california geographically but i dont claim it to be in any association with california culture.

SF is not California culture? So you see California culture as hitting the beach and playing volleyball and dressing like an extra on Saved by the Bell?
May 27, 2007 @ 02:03 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

Sub, neither Hyphy nor Chicken Noodle Soup were wack...

ughh...Chicken Noodle Soup was.
May 27, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

Walking around with a Starbucks cup in your hand doesn't make you look cool or important.

You just look thirsty.

Jamba Juice too.
May 27, 2007 @ 02:15 PM
That Cat

and black girls are stupid? that's the most bannable shit I've heard in a while. anybody? anybody?

he has a higher post count than you, shut up
May 27, 2007 @ 02:16 PM
damnwitless1

ughh...Chicken Noodle Soup was.

illest party song out last year, hands down

May 27, 2007 @ 02:21 PM
She_Fresh

yeah cause im a black female but im not gonna feed into it- its his ignorant opinion so ima leave it at that.

-Gay Marrige Should Be Legal. Sexual Orientaion Shouldnt Stop People From Making The Ultimate Commitment To The One They Love.

-Gay People Should Be Able To Adopt Shit Heterosexual People Arent Doing It!! They are the ones having the kids and not being responsible for them.

-Snap Music Is The Worst Music EVER!!!

-T.I & 50 cent are OVERRATED!!

-HipHop Isnt Dead But Shes In Critical Condition. SOS!!

-HILARY CLINTON or OBAMA should be elected president. Im tired of this BULLSHIT! Its time for a change!!!!!

-Weed Should Be Legal Fuck might as well be
May 27, 2007 @ 02:35 PM
dipset00

-HILARY CLINTON or OBAMA should be elected president. Im tired of this BULLSHIT! Its time for a change!!!!!

SMH, sike. More like Ron Paul
May 27, 2007 @ 02:43 PM
She_Fresh

SMH, sike. More like Ron Paul

*Gasp* suprised lol
May 27, 2007 @ 04:52 PM
FFFiasco

SF is not California culture? So you see California culture as hitting the beach and playing volleyball and dressing like an extra on Saved by the Bell?

Your from the bay. So i plead the fif.
May 27, 2007 @ 05:10 PM
OneEyeWilly

That would be terrible. We would have companies like Marlboro and fucking camel trying to market weed with different flavors and chemicals and shit.
May 27, 2007 @ 07:09 PM
SayWord

tut tut, silly American faggot, i bet you married your horse or sister,! Well your country seems to be doing the world a GREAT favour will all their wars and 'weapons of mass destruction'. Go home and pledge alligance to the flag or something. I honestly believe that American could be the most brain washed country in the world, i mean if Bush loved his country so much when Katrina struck where was he? Why is it that the Canadians got there first? There is nothing wrong with being pro-nation but maybe you should look at yourself as an induvidual rather than a nation, i may live in country but that country ain't me. Now maybe if you read this passage 100 times you may get the jist behind it.

P.S as for immigration, we were all immigrants once ESPECIALLY THE WHITE MAN IN THE USA, some may argue that they made the nation great so how do you know the new wave of 'immigrants' won't make it better? White people suck.

Maybe someone should lock this thread because this forum should stay superficial and not turn political.

You fucking retard.

What more can I say?
May 27, 2007 @ 08:56 PM
KC Demion

yeah cause im a black female but im not gonna feed into it- its his ignorant opinion so ima leave it at that.

-Gay Marrige Should Be Legal. Sexual Orientaion Shouldnt Stop People From Making The Ultimate Commitment To The One They Love.

-Gay People Should Be Able To Adopt Shit Heterosexual People Arent Doing It!! They are the ones having the kids and not being responsible for them.

-Snap Music Is The Worst Music EVER!!!

-T.I & 50 cent are OVERRATED!!

-HipHop Isnt Dead But Shes In Critical Condition. SOS!!

Dont get it misconstrued im black 2 but anybody whose been around black girls all there life knows what im talking about and this may not apply to you so dont take it personal.

Gays getting married is wrong and disgusting shouldnt be allowed
I got nominated to be banned. Does this mean I win? YESSS!!!!!!smile >sad

GORE IN 08!!!!!!
May 27, 2007 @ 10:29 PM
pnsho

Right now, Democrats have the upper hand in the '08 election. So don't be surprised.
May 27, 2007 @ 10:32 PM
damnwitless1

[SIZE="7"]WORD!!![/SIZE]

May 27, 2007 @ 10:54 PM
She_Fresh

Dont get it misconstrued im black 2 but anybody whose been around black girls all there life knows what im talking about and this may not apply to you so dont take it personal.

Gays getting married is wrong and disgusting shouldnt be allowed
I got nominated to be banned. Does this mean I win? YESSS!!!!!!smile >sad

GORE IN 08!!!!!!

well your opinion is your opinion but i dont know what caused you to get banned.
May 28, 2007 @ 01:19 AM
Makepeace

co-sign all the way, although it sounds like I've heard this message from Tool...

Bless.

May 28, 2007 @ 01:59 AM
dblockdosmil

i like kanye

Please login first to reply.