FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 26, 2007 @ 01:51 PM
imsohappy

Sometimes i judge people on what they wear.
Sometimes i judge people on their colour skin.
90% of the time i hate Jews when i see images from Palestine.
I wish the world would end.
What exactly is the definition of Holocaust?
Why are Jews allowed to re-claim what was took from them during the 'holocaust' but the Palestinians not allowed their land and homes back?
Why is it that when a white child goes missing the world must pay attention?
How do we know the world is round if we have not seen it for ourselves?
Why do Americans pledge alligance to a flag and land that has caused so much hatred and disaster in the world?
Why did the pilgrims killed the Indians?

Some of my thoughts, questions and opinions.

MMMMM this was good.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:52 PM
imsohappy

even religion dictates who rules the worlds most powerful coutry.

pathetic

money dictates not religion.
May 26, 2007 @ 01:58 PM
imsohappy

Wow there are alot of anti american comments being made in here. We need to be taught a lesson? A brief war on our own soil? We are fucking america. WE are not without our faults, but fuck shitting on my own nation. We are not the best country in the world for nothing, hate it or love it.

wow for all those who are even slightly educated read this and make your own mind up... if this is the attitude of todays america the world is fucked. Don't get me wrong i like American just dis-like the majority of Americans and their pro-USA we are in the right all the time attitude.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:04 PM
Notorious

MF DOOM and most of the Wu suck.

Lil Wayne & Kanye either have really shitty lines or really good, NO IN-BETWEEN.

Rap has too much BS.

Supreme sucks.

EVERYTHING fell off (music/sports/movies/kids shows/etc) after the 90's.

Most people who claim 'fresh' or 'fly' aren't.

Gangs are so stupid and pointless.

I have no problem with gays/lesbians, as long as you don't do shit in front of me, even the lesbians. Most look like truck drivers.

God doesn't exist.

Donald Trump is a god on earth.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
ToneyStarks

^Fuck you then.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:06 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

-noone should be given an advantage in any form based on race.
- the bay area is not california let alone west coast.

Dude, your a faggot. You are basically hating on the Bay Area because of the Hyphy shit that was neing put out over a year ago?
May 26, 2007 @ 02:08 PM
TyraCute

justin timberlake is extremely talented
robin thicke is the TRUTH!
May 26, 2007 @ 02:09 PM
hondazoom

wow for all those who are even slightly educated read this and make your own mind up... if this is the attitude of todays america the world is fucked. Don't get me wrong i like American just dis-like the majority of Americans and their pro-USA we are in the right all the time attitude.

I've said alot of "anti-american" things, but I say them because I love this country, and it gets better everytime someone questions the status-quo.

Improvement comes through the acknowledgment of mistakes.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:13 PM
Notorious

^Fuck you then.

Don't get mad. It's the truth. As solo artists, GZA/Ghost/Deck/Method are good. As a group they are subpar.

RZA has the worst flow. His beats suck now.

ODB was not a great rapper, he's like a talented Ying Yang Twin. He had hilarious lines though. His 1st album was a classic IMO.

Ghostface is like E-40. They don't make sense. WU-Tang stans love him though. Only song that ever made sense completely was All That I Got Is You.

GZA, Method Man, & Inspectah Deck was too talented for them n*ggas. I'd say Ghost too but he was on some wierd shit at times. He's still ill, but you gotta keep it real. Duke makes no sense most of the time.

Raekwon raps about shit that most people hate on mainstream rappers for (guns/drugs/materialism/gangs)

Masta was OK but mad boring. U-God sucks.

Cappadonna & Raekwon ruined 'Triumph'.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx wasn't shit without Ghost & RZA's beats. Oh, and Nas' guest appearance.

Wu-Tang stans would never understand it. They are too blinded by their little Kung-Fu heroes to ever get it. They don't get that the Wu sucks now. Judging from your username, you're one of these people.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:23 PM
FxJOSEPHxF

Don't get mad. It's the truth. As solo artists, GZA/Ghost/Deck/Method are good. As a group they are subpar.

RZA has the worst flow. His beats suck now.

ODB was not a great rapper, he's like a talented Ying Yang Twin. He had hilarious lines though. His 1st album was a classic IMO.

Ghostface is like E-40. They don't make sense. WU-Tang stans love him though. Only song that ever made sense completely was All That I Got Is You.

GZA, Method Man, & Inspectah Deck was too talented for them n*ggas. I'd say Ghost too but he was on some wierd shit at times. He's still ill, but you gotta keep it real. Duke makes no sense most of the time.

Raekwon raps about shit that most people hate on mainstream rappers for (guns/drugs/materialism/gangs)

Masta was OK but mad boring. U-God sucks.

Cappadonna & Raekwon ruined 'Triumph'.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx wasn't shit without Ghost & RZA's beats. Oh, and Nas' guest appearance.

Wu-Tang stans would never understand it. They are too blinded by their little Kung-Fu heroes to ever get it. They don't get that the Wu sucks now. Judging from your username, you're one of these people.

If you actually know what e-40 means when he says something, its actually quite genius.
May 26, 2007 @ 02:30 PM
Notorious

If you actually know what e-40 means when he says something, its actually quite genius.

|0 Bay Area rappers just aren't good IMO.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:05 PM
rysgood2go

~many countries should stand up to the US by saying no for a change if something we asking is not a good cause like the Iraq war. I could care less about France but I respect them for calling bullshit when Bush decided to go to Iraq.

~why does everybody have to be a critic on stupid shit these days? it seems like its peoples job to judge people on shit that shouldn't even matter. unless somebody asked you for your opinion or you got something good to say, keep that shit to yourself or if you absolutely have to say something, don't go out of your way to tell somebody.

~fuck democrats for always calling for change but never following through on what they are talking about doing.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:16 PM
SayWord

What the fuck are you talking about? Is there a problem with being pro-american or pro any nation you come from? I didn't say shit about being right or wrong, and if you had 5th grade reading comprehension skills, you would have read that. You fucking retard.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:26 PM
KICKROCKS

-Mexicans (and Hispanics in general) should be the last ones complaining
-Illegal immigration needs to fucking stop with at this moment.

...real easy for you to say since you don't have to worry about having a better life and future; you most likely spend all of your money on shoes, etc.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:32 PM
Muff Rider

fat bitches
underrated

SIKE!!!

Lurk'in Since 06

May 26, 2007 @ 03:35 PM

Inactive

Hiroshi Fujiwara ruined fixed gear culture.

Abortion should be outlawed.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:35 PM
phoking153

the u.s. government was behind the 9/11 "terrorist" attacks
May 26, 2007 @ 03:46 PM
SayWord

Abortions for some, small American flags for everyone else.
May 26, 2007 @ 03:47 PM
rga125

- Freedom of speech doesn't exist in media
- Abortion is the choice of the women
- African Americans are over dramatic
- Most christians are the biggest hypocrites
- Gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry (to each his own)
- G.W. doesn't care about America
May 26, 2007 @ 03:57 PM
DunkPunk

fuck gay people and lesbians that shit is wrong

UCSB.

May 26, 2007 @ 03:58 PM
~~~~

...real easy for you to say since you don't have to worry about having a better life and future; you most likely spend all of your money on shoes, etc.

I say that because I am in defense of the people who are truly impoverished and try to come to the US, and do so legally (which I admit is a long process). Those are the people who come to the US, from places where it is war torn, disease ravaged, poor economic situation, genocide prone, etc. It's not fair for a person to come here illegally and reap the benefits of the economy when you have someone trying to do the same thing, but legally.

Squig seems kinda racist lol he speaks on hispanics/immigration alot..

LOL, if you met me you would find out I have nothing against Mexicans or Hispanics in general.

It's just I don't think they should be whining about letting more Mexicans into the US. I mean they are the largest illegal immigrant group in the US and the largest applicant/recipient of green cards and visas to the US, they should be more thankful we let 7,000,000 of them stay here illegally. smile

Cheers,
Squig cool
May 26, 2007 @ 04:00 PM
whs

-to each his own is the most annoying saying ever.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

May 26, 2007 @ 04:02 PM
solecollector9

-Outkast
-Geto Boys
-Goodie Mob
-Little Brother
-Three Six Mafia
-And let's not forget, MF DOOM lives in Atlanta

ok let me explain this too u cuz u jsut dont get it the last hit mf doom dropped was monkey suite since last year and he does hip hop not rap
im from houston and the geto boys dont drop anymore hits anymore
little brother isnt goood to me, outkast will always be good but i dont classify them as rap and comeon three six mafia only makes good beats there good but originality with them is over HIP HOP AND rap are different kid
May 26, 2007 @ 04:06 PM
KICKROCKS

I say that because I am in defense of the people who are truly impoverished and try to come to the US, and do so legally (which I admit is a long process). Those are the people who come to the US, from places where it is war torn, disease ravaged, poor economic situation, genocide prone, etc. It's not fair for a person to come here illegally and reap the benefits of the economy when you have someone trying to do the same thing, but legally.

If not for those people, it is unrealistic to say that someone else would do the jobs that they do; even my parents did that-for years.

The U.S. relies on the labor of those who, legally or not, come here simply looking for better opportunities.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
~~~~

That's not the point, I was talking about illegal immigration, not jobs or who does what in the economy. The Job sector and immigration is a whole separate topic ill suited for this discussion.

'Nuff Said.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:19 PM
damnwitless1

ok let me explain this too u cuz u jsut dont get it the last hit mf doom dropped was monkey suite since last year and he does hip hop not rap
im from houston and the geto boys dont drop anymore hits anymore
little brother isnt goood to me, outkast will always be good but i dont classify them as rap and comeon three six mafia only makes good beats there good but originality with them is over HIP HOP AND rap are different kid

*sigh*, I'm going to be patient here because I see people like you all the time.
A) MF DOOM doesn't make hits, considering that the vast majority of the population has no idea who the fuck he is
B) you said southern rap sucks, not "new southern rap sucks" (which it doesn't but fine I'll assume that you have a valid reason for your opinion), and leaving Wayne out of it, you're still forgetting about a little group called the cunninlynguists?
C) Hip-Hop is a culture. cultures are made up of many different facets such as food, clothing, dance, art and music. The music of hip-hop culture is rap. Saying rap and hip-hop aren't the same is like saying that Mighty Healthy doesn't make clothes, they make T-Shirts

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 26, 2007 @ 04:20 PM
KICKROCKS

That's not the point, I was talking about illegal immigration, not jobs or who does what in the economy. The Job sector and immigration is a whole separate topic ill suited for this discussion.

'Nuff Said.

They go hand in hand. The reason in which they come here is to work.
May 26, 2007 @ 04:26 PM

Inactive

Again, I don't understand why illegal immigration is being mentioned as an unpopular opinion. I just saw mind you, on CNN how some 65% of the country is against it, and if you listen to Lou Dobbs you would think allowing illegal immigrants in is a step above murder, and as emotional as the hicks and right wing pundits are about the topic I would say its not entirely unpopular. I think the thread name should be changed to..."shit I want to argue about".
May 26, 2007 @ 04:33 PM
~~~~

They go hand in hand. The reason in which they come here is to work.

Ok, who said they weren't? I said it wasn't a suitable topic for this thread. If you want to debate about such topics start a dedicated thread.

Again, I don't understand why illegal immigration is being mentioned as an unpopular opinion. I just saw mind you, on CNN how some 65% of the country is against it, and if you listen to Lou Dobbs you would think allowing illegal immigrants in is a step above murder, and as emotional as the hicks and right wing pundits are about the topic I would say its not entirely unpopular. I think the thread name should be changed to..."shit I want to argue about".

It was more of what I said about illegal immigration than illegal immigration itself.

Cheers
May 26, 2007 @ 04:33 PM

Inactive

its not a "squig", its a tilde

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilda

Please login first to reply.