Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 5, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
DarianaGrande

^No theyre not and no i dont. If a person whos not black says nigga i dont care. but if he called me a nigger thats completely different

Yeah you say that now, but let some white person call you a "nigga" you're going to have a bitch fit and call Jesse Jackson and start marching with signs. It's no ones fault that your Ebonics have caused a shit storm!

You trolling my nigga

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

September 5, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
Your Fan

You trolling my nigga

The way I worded it might have made it seem that way with the whole "J.J. and marching" but I'm completely serious if a white person would have called a black person a "nigga" they would have a fit.

And you just called me a "nigga" time to start writing these signs!
September 5, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

You trolling my nigga

The way I worded it might have made it seem that way with the whole "J.J. and marching" but I'm completely serious if a white person would have called a black person a "nigga" they would have a fit.

And you just called me a "nigga" time to start writing these signs!

From sitting back and reading your responses i can tell that you have had an experience with a black person/people that makes you make all of these accusations and stigmas. just know you don't know every "black person" so you don't know how everyone acts or carries themselves. Your a product of the media.

:)

September 5, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
Your Fan

From sitting back and reading your responses i can tell that you have had an experience with a black person/people that makes you make all of these accusations and stigmas. just know you don't know every "black person" so you don't know how everyone acts or carries themselves. Your a product of the media.

I am black and I know that not all black people are like this it's just the fact that too many of them are.
September 5, 2012 @ 11:47 PM

Inactive

Sweeping generalizations<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
September 6, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
sirhc

-2pac is possibly the most overrated rapper ever (great person though)
-Ariana Grande is overrated
-everyone is hypebeast
-noone is original
September 6, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
trolos714

how can you put all "black people" in one box?

The same way EVERYBODY on HB put all pinoys in the same box, but don't take it too literal.

How the fuck do these threads always turn into race threads? Anyway This shit is not true at all; I'd say black people are the least racist race in my experience with people.

Have you ever seen how a black person reacts to ANY white person? And God have mercy if someone says "nigger" which is a common greeting towards blacks, but when black people say cracker or any other derogatory racial slur to anybody else they just have to deal with it.

On top of that they segregate themselves from their own race. How in the hell do you divide a race by whose skin is lighter! I guess all that brainwashing that white people did to blacks over the past 300 years has greatly paid off when it comes to black people telling other black people that they are superior because their skin is light(closer to white). And let's not even get on black people who become more successful they just completely forget who they are and what they come from, if they came from nothing. And what about those black kids who like rock or talk proper? Let's make fun of them and call them white that'll show them for not being a stereotypical black thug!

You must be talking from personal experience or something. Not all black people are like this. I will admit that a great majority of black people are racially insensitive, but all races have people like that within them. No nigga =/= nigger. And when have black people ever discriminated against each other due to the hue of their skin?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 6, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
trolos714

I am black and I know that not all black people are like this it's just the fact that too many of them are.

Every race has racist assholes in it. No race is better than any other. You don't know every member of every race."Don't let the actions of the few effect your judgement of the whole". It's 2012 race should have very little to do with how you look at someone.

September 6, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
Anti-Hero

To say one whole group of people is x amount of intolerant compared to another is just dumb.

asians aren't intolerant, blacks are intolerant. people are intolerant.

and tbh niggas clown on darker skinned niggas all the time.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

September 6, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
"MERCY"

So if someone call you nigga it's okay. But if they call you nigger it's not?
Nigga is just the improper way or slang way of saying nigger. If you get offended by someone saying a word properly you have a problem. They are the same word, you just gave them different meaning in your head.

That's like saying "you can call me a pussy, but you can't call me vagina..."
September 6, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
DarianaGrande

Its all about context you dumbasses.

September 6, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
JohnvHarrison

So if someone call you nigga it's okay. But if they call you nigger it's not?
Nigga is just the improper way or slang way of saying nigger. If you get offended by someone saying a word properly you have a problem. They are the same word, you just gave them different meaning in your head.

That's like saying "you can call me a pussy, but you can't call me vagina..."

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 6, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
trolos714

This. If it's meant to offend someone then it will be taken offensively. But honestly I dislike when anybody of any race uses either of those words. That word is an indication that the person using it is a dumbass.

September 6, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
Trespace

I don't get when people say supremes shit is expensive, it's a little higher than other brands, but it's made in the US and has superior quality

$40-$60 for a hat isn't so far fetched of a price

And $30-$60 for a shirt isn't that crazy either

And you should expect to pay $60-$100 for a high quality hoody
Quit your fucking bitching about pricing you're just as bad as the dick riders

If you really owned a hoodie from supreme, you'd know that the tag says made in canada.
September 6, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

-2pac is possibly the most overrated rapper ever (great person though)
-Ariana Grande is overrated
-everyone is hypebeast
-noone is original

oh shit... @darianagrande did you read that...

September 6, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
DarianaGrande

September 6, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Black people are the most racist people and segregate themselves every chance they get.
Black people are the most racist people and segregate themselves every chance they get.

How the fuck do these threads always turn into race threads? Anyway This shit is not true at all; I'd say black people are the least racist race in my experience with people.

naw bruh, they're racist as fuck for no reason. like 80%. and i'm black. tbh i hate other black people most of the time. its sad, but the black people you see on worldstar, are 80% of black people irl.

Stop pretending to be black you white devil

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 6, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

naw bruh, they're racist as fuck for no reason. like 80%. and i'm black. tbh i hate other black people most of the time. its sad, but the black people you see on worldstar, are 80% of black people irl.

Stop pretending to be black you white devil

lmao cool

September 6, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Jacob has enlightened me

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 6, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

wtf hmmm you can see theres a page 22 but it's like it doesn't really exist

September 6, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
"MERCY"

This. If it's meant to offend someone then it will be taken offensively. But honestly I dislike when anybody of any race uses either of those words. That word is an indication that the person using it is a dumbass.

so if a white guy walks up to a bunch of black people, trying to make friends and go "hey, wassup my nigger friends", that's okay? Cause it's in good context right?
September 6, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

jean michael basquet or however you spell his name is a very very overrated artist foreal foreal!!

September 6, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
DarianaGrande

so if a white guy walks up to a bunch of black people, trying to make friends and go "hey, wassup my nigger friends", that's okay? Cause it's in good context right?

I have plenty of white, Hispanic and Asian friends that use the term and I don't find it offensive. At all. I would be
disrespected by anyone I didn't know coming up to me saying wassup "Foo" "cuz" "my nigga" "homie" or anything that wasn't my name. I can tell you dont know shit about black people other than what you see on TV.

September 6, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I have plenty of white, Hispanic and Asian friends that use the term and I don't find it offensive. At all. I would be
disrespected by anyone I didn't know coming up to me saying wassup "Foo" "cuz" "my nigga" "homie" or anything that wasn't my name. I can tell you dont know shit about black people other than what you see on TV.

lmao he lives in canada.

September 6, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
"MERCY"

lmao he lives in canada.

I've been around Hispanic and Black people majority of my life. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. I see Asians and Hispanic saying nigga all the time. I just find it stupid that black people chooses when to get offended. If a word is offensive, it should be offensive all the time. A conditional offensive word is a stupid concept. You backing up your statement by saying YOU don't get offended. But that's you... Just because you differentiate the words "nigga" and "nigger" doesn't mean they're different.

and I'm not from Canada, I don't know why its there but I don't know how to change it. I'm from Orlando, FL.
September 6, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
DarianaGrande

We don't chose when to get offended. We get offended when you use it in an OFFENSIVE way. Not really a stupid concept.

September 6, 2012 @ 11:18 PM
"MERCY"

We don't chose when to get offended. We get offended when you use it in an OFFENSIVE way. Not really a stupid concept.

that's why i was asking. What if someone you don't know say "nigga" in a friendly way. Like he didn't mean any disrespect, but he was a complete stranger...
September 7, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
ichigo81

lmao he lives in canada.

I've been around Hispanic and Black people majority of my life. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. I see Asians and Hispanic saying nigga all the time. I just find it stupid that black people chooses when to get offended. If a word is offensive, it should be offensive all the time. A conditional offensive word is a stupid concept. You backing up your statement by saying YOU don't get offended. But that's you... Just because you differentiate the words "nigga" and "nigger" doesn't mean they're different.

and I'm not from Canada, I don't know why its there but I don't know how to change it. I'm from Orlando, FL.

So if I say what's up my gook, chink, Spick , is that okay. I say it to my homies all the time-"kanye shrug"
September 7, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
JacobCecil

I think it's the most annoying shit when people chew really loud.
September 7, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
DarianaGrande

This isnt the fucking pet peeves thread.

Please login first to reply.