Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 31, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
JohnvHarrison

Stephen Colbert > John Stewart

Bill Maher > Stephen Colbert > John Stewart

Stephen Colbert > Bill Maher > John Stewart

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 31, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
trolos714

America is overrated.
I don't believe in a "God"

Neither of those opinions are unpopular

They actually are both unpopular. America is the best country in the world in most cases, and 78.4% people here claim to be religious.
Red velvet is way overrated, and shouldn't be hyped up to the level that it is now.

red velvet cake? nigga that shit is bomb. i dont even know of the hype you speak of, but that shit is good as hell. you ever had red velvet cupcakes? nigga. that shit is good.

Nah man that shit is not that good. I go to yogurtland they got red velvet yogurt, I go to parties they have red velvet cake. I go to school, and they sell red velvet cupcakes to raise money for a sorority. That stuff is everywhere.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 31, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
trolos714

Lebron James is the best all-around player in the NBA right now, and Floyd Mayweather is the best p4p boxer in the world as of now.

August 31, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
jmac100394

Lebron James is the best all-around player in the NBA right now

WOW! That's the most radical opinion on this thread! You might be the ONLY person in the world who thinks that. What facts do you have to back up such a claim!
August 31, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Juicy J

i don't get why thats so hard to believe. lebron can shoot, dunk, pass, dribble, block, & rebound. he's strong, tall, and very athletic. the guy has the ability to play any position on the floor. the only thing i don't like about him is he can be pretty lazy on defense at times. if lebron can get all his shit together he would be unstoppable.

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 31, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
trolos714

@jmac100394 I don't why you're so surprised by this. He scores close to 30+ points a game. His jump shot is above-average. He's pretty much unstoppable when he drives in. His post game is damn good, he shoots the 3 pointer pretty well, he gets his team involved, AND makes plays to create offense, and i'd say his defense is better than most of the other higher caliber players. If you disagree who do you think would beat him 1 on 1?

August 31, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
jmac100394

August 31, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
trolos714

^I'm going to just say that I'm right until someone wants to prove me wrong.

August 31, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
jmac100394

If you really couldn't sense the sarcasm through the wall of gifs, log off. Obviously LBJ is the best player in the NBA right now you fucking moran, anyone who says otherwise is delusional
August 31, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
jmac100394

@jmac100394

fuck wrong with u u heard of scal?

lol i was considering posting that just to fuck with this dude
August 31, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
disciple

246 civilians killed in the attacks on September 11th<<90,000 civilians killed in Iraq war in the past 5 years

The US has military bases in 84 percent of the world.

read my post

biggest attack on american soil EVER. so yeah it is as big as we make it out to be.

and these are the ACTUAL numbers

1 762 residents of New York
1 402 persons in Tower 1
674 residents of New Jersey
658 employees of Cantor Fitzgerald L.P.
614 persons in Tower 2
355 employees of Marsh Inc.
343 firefighters
175 employees of Aon Corporation
37 Port Authority police officers
23 police officers
2 paramedics
1 firefighter was killed by a man who jumped off the top floors

On the airplanes there were 246 members of the crews and passengers. All these people died.

87 on American Airlines Flight 11
60 on United Airlines Flight 175
59 on American Airlines Flight 77
40 on United Flight 93

During the attack on the Pentagon 125 military personnel and civilians died.

Plus a lot of the first responders have cancer now from inhaling toxic air and our government shits all over them and provides no medical assistance. Republicans and Democrats both suck dick all day every day.

Fracking sucks
GMOs suck
Corporate lobbying sucks
Federal Reserve inslavement sucks
Defense budget is retarded
SEC sucks
FDA sucks
Monsanto sucks
Abortion and gay rights are only mentioned in politics as distraction topics
Soda and fast food is only consumed by the ignorant
White America died with JFK
Black America died with MLK
Money = GOD [Absolutely no exceptions]
August 31, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
trolos714

If you really couldn't sense the sarcasm through the wall of gifs, log off. Obviously LBJ is the best player in the NBA right now you fucking moran, anyone who says otherwise is delusional

The amount of gifs you post doesn't make your sarcasm any more noticeable over the internet you fucking retard. Furthermore you need to learn how to fucking spell, Moron*

August 31, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
veryrareandbased

Justin Bieber is the homie.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

August 31, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
jmac100394

@trolos714 wordddd bruh, just saying that you must be from out of the US or a dumbass to believe that that LeBron being the best right now is an unpopular opinion.
August 31, 2012 @ 02:55 PM

Inactive

Fracking sucks
GMOs suck
Corporate lobbying sucks
Federal Reserve inslavement sucks
Defense budget is retarded
SEC sucks
FDA sucks
Monsanto sucks
Abortion and gay rights are only mentioned in politics as distraction topics
Soda and fast food is only consumed by the ignorant
White America died with JFK
Black America died with MLK
Money = GOD [Absolutely no exceptions]

dat ignorant pretentious lifestlye.cool
August 31, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
ichigo81

White girls and Latin girls are lame
August 31, 2012 @ 05:05 PM

Inactive

Superbad deserved a sequel

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 31, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
disciple

@standalone, you consume garbage fast food and soda regularly don't you? Stay suppressed.

August 31, 2012 @ 06:36 PM

Inactive

You just proved my point, judging people based on what they eat is as pretentious as you can get. Plus some of the statements you made like "GMOs suck" were just plain ignorant.
August 31, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Visvimpapi

rita ora is ugly as fuck

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 31, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
disciple

@standalone Fast food and soda are unhealthy, lack any significant nutrition, and cause the population to become obese because moderation is nonexistent. Try and make a case for why we need HFCS, refined sugar, and exorbitant amounts of salt in our diet. People that put that stuff in there body are ignorant. Tell me what else they could be called? I also think they suck because by consuming the toxic garbage they are reinforcing the belief that it's acceptable to feed people poison which starts to infringe on the lives of those that want healthy food.
GMOs won't end world hunger and there are quite a few negative ramifications for genetically modifying nature. Not just in terms of health risks but also how they are being classified by the law and patent protection. Big picture is you're being sterilized, you ignorant faggot.

GMOs Unsafe
GMO labeling opposed
HFCS sucks
GMO Pesticide Pollution
August 31, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
jmac100394

@standalone Fast food and soda are unhealthy, lack any significant nutrition, and cause the population to become obese because moderation is nonexistent. Try and make a case for why we need HFCS, refined sugar, and exorbitant amounts of salt in our diet. People that put that stuff in there body are ignorant. Tell me what else they could be called? I also think they suck because by consuming the toxic garbage they are reinforcing the belief that it's acceptable to feed people poison which starts to infringe on the lives of those that want healthy food.
GMOs won't end world hunger and there are quite a few negative ramifications for genetically modifying nature. Not just in terms of health risks but also how they are being classified by the law and patent protection. Big picture is you're being sterilized, you ignorant faggot.

GMOs Unsafe
GMO labeling opposed
HFCS sucks
GMO Pesticide Pollution

I like Chik-Fil-A smile
August 31, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
disciple

GMOs Unsafe
GMO labeling opposed
HFCS sucks
GMO Pesticide Pollution

I like Chik-Fil-A smile

I know, your mom told me after she got through sucking my cock. smile
August 31, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
ichigo81

kate upton is overrated
asians are actually extremely racist.

Everybody know Asians are prejudice and self hating, materialistic ass holes, but I still love fucking Asian chicks doe
August 31, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
hailthekingkids

kate upton is overrated

Everybody know Asians are prejudice and self hating, materialistic ass holes, but I still love fucking Asian chicks doe

Korea has like a 70% plastic surgery rate for women.
Rofl they hate themselves.
August 31, 2012 @ 09:51 PM

Inactive

90% of all HB posters self loathing, closeted homosexuals.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

August 31, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
DarianaGrande

kate upton is overrated

I work at Ed Hardy and those fucking gooks are the only ones that still wear that shit. They are so fucking rude.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 31, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
hailthekingkids

I plan on doing steriods and getting an aesthetics crew together in Atlanta.
And eventually taking over the entire club/ravescene worldwide.
August 31, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Your Fan

90% of all HB posters self loathing, closeted homosexuals.

Boland I feel like you post this kind of stuff because you want attention. Is this true babe?
August 31, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

GMOs Unsafe
GMO labeling opposed
HFCS sucks
GMO Pesticide Pollution

-you really think people can't eat fast food without becoming obese...? ...just think about that statement
everyone knows that fast food and soda is unhealthy, but they enjoy it and there is nothing wrong with that. Even olympic athletes eat fast food sometimes.

- It's funny that you listed all those links about how GMOs are bad. Almost every food product in the grocery store has some form of GMO in it. So if you get your food from a grocery store you eat them too

But if you want to think your better than people because of the way you eat cool cool do you.

Please login first to reply.