Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 26, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i think kate uptown is the most overrated female in the last 2 years.

:)

August 26, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
gakidou134

-stillmatic > illmatic
-robb bank$ is a fake
-Tribe called quest is boring
August 26, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

-stillmatic > illmatic
-robb bank$ is a fake
-Tribe called quest is boring

how is rob banks fake? i dont listen to bruh but i want to know why you think he is fake.

August 26, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
DarianaGrande

+1
Digable Planets > ATCQ
Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 > 1

The movie Kids is overrated.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 26, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
Emid

Section.80>Illmatic
August 26, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
nagurski

Hitler was a great man minus the Holocaust.

Please elaborate. Minus the holocaust he pulled Germany from the recession, but still scapegoated the jews with all the problems of Germany.

Yeah well,im not a anti-semite but most problems in the world can be be traced back to the Jews and Israel. (War on Terror, Economy, ect.,) Im not saying that the Holocaust is a good thing but it did help Germany get back on its feet. Just my 2 cents.
August 26, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
DarianaGrande

Section.80>Illmatic

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 26, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
JohnvHarrison

Please elaborate. Minus the holocaust he pulled Germany from the recession, but still scapegoated the jews with all the problems of Germany.

Yeah well,im not a anti-semite but most problems in the world can be be traced back to the Jews and Israel. (War on Terror, Economy, ect.,) Im not saying that the Holocaust is a good thing but it did help Germany get back on its feet. Just my 2 cents.

This is why the holocaust started. People THINK all the world problems were the jews fault. War on Terror? Radicals didn't have to carry out 911 for something that ISN'T the jews fault, and we didn't have to strike back, you see where its gotten us (nowhere). Jews created banks, and Credit. Without those we wouldn't even HAVE an economy.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 27, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
dirtyspc

MBDTF is trash.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
th3kid

Idk about "great man" but Hitler was most definitely a brilliant mind.
-He recognized Germany's poor quality of life at the time, used his connections to get him to highest point in government, then put laws in place that gave him total "ownership" of the country so he couldn't be overthrown.
-He convinced a country that a pseudo-race of people were the sole cause of German destitution.
-He made advancements in engineering the US may not have made for another 10-20 years.
-His medical teams made advancements in the health field far beyond anything people were doing in the 40's (mainly because they were inhumane).

He was willing to "push the envelope" so to speak in fields of study because Jews were more than expendable to him. In terms on his uprising, I think he was one of the greatest opportunists of all time.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Your Fan

-He recognized Germany's poor quality of life at the time, used his connections to get him to highest point in government, then put laws in place that gave him total "ownership" of the country so he couldn't be overthrown.
-He convinced a country that a pseudo-race of people were the sole cause of German destitution.
-He made advancements in engineering the US may not have made for another 10-20 years.
-His medical teams made advancements in the health field far beyond anything people were doing in the 40's (mainly because they were inhumane).

He was willing to "push the envelope" so to speak in fields of study because Jews were more than expendable to him. In terms on his uprising, I think he was one of the greatest opportunists of all time.

+1

If Americans took all outsourced jobs and bring them back to the states we would undoubtedly have the most powerful economy and the employment rate would be virtually 100%.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Panther.

Tupac and Biggie were not the most lyrical rappers, nor the best rappers.
#pause

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 27, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
DrakeDaGOAT

2pac is overrated
people who eat ranch with pizza and eggs with ketchup disgust me

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 27, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
gakidou134

Hitler is by far the most overrated leader of all time...he was surrounded by many talented people and the fact that he ignored their advice second half of the war was his downfall
August 27, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Your Fan

Hitler is by far the most overrated leader of all time...he was surrounded by many talented people and the fact that he ignored their advice second half of the war was his downfall

His downfall is actually a good thing. Or the world would be speaking German and would have half the population it does today.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
gakidou134

His downfall is actually a good thing. Or the world would be speaking German and would have half the population it does today.

I never said it was good thing..people on here saying he was a good leader minus the holocaust which is probably the udmbest thing iever heard
August 27, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
Your Fan

I never said it was good thing..people on here saying he was a good leader minus the holocaust which is probably the udmbest thing iever heard

I cleared that up I had worded that wrong it's on the last page. I actually agree with you on your points. +1
August 27, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
trolos714

I don't know about that. Kate Upton is pretty smile

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 27, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I don't know about that. Kate Upton is pretty smile

yeah she is but. Dudes out here acting like she is a greek goddess. and all she has is looks

August 27, 2012 @ 08:03 AM

Inactive

the pokemon games aren't very good, and digimon is better than pokemon in every aspect.
the pokemon games aren't very good, and digimon is better than pokemon in every aspect.

How?
August 27, 2012 @ 10:36 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

I can't stand Eminem's music. All he does is complain and bitch about his shitty life, which I care very little about.
August 27, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
Major

people who eat ranch with pizza and eggs with ketchup disgust me

i do both
August 27, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
ramos0927

I prefer songs with good flow and instrumentals than a song with decent flow/instrumentals and great lyrics.
August 27, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I prefer songs with good flow and instrumentals than a song with decent flow/instrumentals and great lyrics.

so does everyone else...

August 27, 2012 @ 08:13 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Also i think black and middle eastern woman are the most beautiful, Xbox is better than ps2. The dream team couldn't see the 2012 usa olympic team. People who try to fit in on an obscured level make me sick. BBC and Bape is better than preme. Iphones are for sheep and blackberries are for business people.

August 27, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
trolos714

How?

Turned based fighting system.

August 27, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
JohnvHarrison

How?

just stop now. The top rated games of all time (including but not limited to FFVII) are turn based RPGs.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 27, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
trolos714

How?

just stop now. The top rated games of all time (including but not limited to FFVII) are turn based RPGs.

Have you ever played pokemon red, gold, or ruby? They all feel like the same game. The only difference is that they added in some new moves, and some new pokemon. And don't even get me started on how repetitive the show is. The same could be said with Final Fantasy. Once you've played one it feels like you've played them all. These games sell so good, because the audience they target are kids who are entertained easily.

August 27, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Your Fan

Have you ever played pokemon red, gold, or ruby? They all feel like the same game. The only difference is that they added in some new moves, and some new pokemon. And don't even get me started on how repetitive the show is. The same could be said with Final Fantasy. Once you've played one it feels like you've played them all. These games sell so good, because the audience they target are kids who are entertained easily.

Somebody must have touched you when the Poke'Mon theme song was playing cause you're on something else. The Poke'Mon games are apart of every sane kids lifestyle! I saw some thugs playing Poke'Mon yellow on the gameboy!
August 27, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
thiskidfromWA

I don't like Dr. Dre's production.
I can't stand Eminem's music. All he does is complain and bitch about his shitty life, which I care very little about.

-2pac is corny as fuck.
-Robb Bank$ tries too fucking hard hes a fraud

Please login first to reply.