FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
May 3, 2007 @ 08:10 AM
OneEyeWilly

Would you be more mad if it was with a boy or girl?

I say boy because if its a girl than that means im just not physically capable of fulfillign her needs since she likes poon. And id try to watchcool

But if it was with a guy that means hes just overall better than you.

What about yall.
May 3, 2007 @ 08:32 AM
BruhMan

i'd rather it be with a chick because i'd try to get in on the action. if it was with a niigga id beat his ass and hers. well i wouldnt beat her up but i'd shake the hell outta that bitch, then i'd fuck her best friend, sister, or mom
May 3, 2007 @ 08:35 AM
CHEEP

doesnt make a difference to me... if her needs are not being fulfilled, then she should just get the fuck out of the relationship. for me, its not the sex that makes cheating so bad, its the complete destruction of any trust you once had.
May 3, 2007 @ 08:50 AM
LogIc

yall crazy if it was wid a gurl that could mean that u was so bad at doin wut u do that u turned her gay
May 3, 2007 @ 09:00 AM
dipset00

doesnt make a difference to me... if her needs are not being fulfilled, then she should just get the fuck out of the relationship. for me, its not the sex that makes cheating so bad, its the complete destruction of any trust you once had.

spoken like a true man.
May 3, 2007 @ 09:01 AM
CHEEP

yall crazy if it was wid a gurl that could mean that u was so bad at doin wut u do that u turned her gay

sorry... you cant turn someone gay. if shes with a girl its cause she already liked girls. if you were that bad shed find anouther guy.

and to the dude who said hed beat the guy and girl if he found out, that doesnt make sense to me unless dude is your friend. chances are if your girl is cheating on you shes not gonna let dude know about you... so how is it his fault?
May 3, 2007 @ 11:45 AM
iDANYO

I'm with Cheep on this one....

At first I would be sooooo angry, I'd beat the guys ass just to get my anger out, regardless of the fact if it was his fault or not. And then I would realize if my girl was willing to cheat on me, she's not the one for me. I'd either try to work through it (probably wouldn't work) or I would leave her...Depends how much I care for her.
May 3, 2007 @ 11:56 AM
iDANYO

haha I just thought of that after I typed it out. I was thinking the same shit. So yeah fix my answer *no second chance* But yeah, I would beat the living hell outta that guy.
May 3, 2007 @ 11:58 AM
Theseventhletter

i with cheep on this unless i knew dude i wouldnt do shit its her fault i wouldnt hit her but id fuck her best friend sister or mom too and if it was with a chick id be angry as hell ....then id try to fuck the other chick
May 3, 2007 @ 12:53 PM
VK_AL3X

def. with cheep on this one. well said smile

my gf told me before we got together that she was bi-curious so as far as catchin my girl with another girly, i wouldnt be too mad.
May 3, 2007 @ 12:56 PM
CHEEP

^^but thats not cheating if you know. if a girl was straight up from the begining with me, and said she was bi and wanted to be able to fuck with girls, than i couldnt fault her for doing it, just myself for being with her. same with guys... if shes straight and says shes wants to be able to fuck other guys then its not cheating and you cant really get mad at anyone but yourself if you get in the situation.
May 3, 2007 @ 01:16 PM

Inactive

There's no difference.

Well actually there is.

If the other chick in question looked like a cross between the elephant man and Dennis Rodman i would beat my chick to a pulp.

She has to at least be of the same standard or above.

What does that say about me...
May 3, 2007 @ 01:20 PM
CHEEP

yeah... i guess if i was ugly and boring, and my girl cheated on me with someone like me now... i couldnt say shit. if she cheated on me now(which wouldnt happen) with someone ugly and boring, id be pissed.
May 3, 2007 @ 01:29 PM
Sincere

^ Shit if I ever need to cheer myself I just have to read one of cheeps comments. smile
Cheep=Cheer
May 3, 2007 @ 01:57 PM
skizzott

and to the dude who said hed beat the guy and girl if he found out, that doesnt make sense to me unless dude is your friend. chances are if your girl is cheating on you shes not gonna let dude know about you... so how is it his fault?

True. I was actually engaged to a filipina girl when I was 21 (she was 23). Really sweet, quiet girl, but I found out that not only was she cheating on me, but she was engaged to the other dude too!! So for six months she was playing us both wearing the ring that went with the guy. Dude was an army ranger and had no idea I even existed, nor did I know he was around. He was pretty devastated and I actually felt bad for him. I like to just play it off like I never cared for the girl. If you act out and start going crazy, it just shows how much you cared for the person and how much they got over on you. Just suppress those feelings and go on like it wasn't even that great and make them feel stupid and unworthy. Then nail her mom....

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Home_Base.html
May 3, 2007 @ 02:02 PM
Nibblin

If my girl cheated on me with another girl, I would try to have one suckin my dick while the other fingers/licks my asshole, word to me
May 3, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
tommyroks

thank god i dont have a gf.
May 3, 2007 @ 03:23 PM
damnwitless1

probably not a lot since I'd be cheating on her already

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 3, 2007 @ 06:21 PM
KayCee115

ive never cheated on a ***** even though they ive been cheated on plenty of times...its just not right...
May 3, 2007 @ 06:25 PM
DAT CAT

sum1 has to die either the girl or the guy if its been a long relationship or marriage, if it's a girl she cheating with i dont care if i can get in on it
May 3, 2007 @ 06:31 PM
aroundtheclock

Just fuck her up the ass you'll get satisfaction and she'll learn her lesson
May 3, 2007 @ 06:32 PM
Theseventhletter

shifting the focus of the thread slightly what would you do if your girl knowingly gave you an awful uncurable STD like herpes
May 3, 2007 @ 06:57 PM
rico227

go to jail for life...
May 3, 2007 @ 07:12 PM
Theseventhletter

id chain her to the bed and shit on the bitch liek wet nasty acrid diarhea shit on her
May 3, 2007 @ 07:25 PM
skizzott

id chain her to the bed and shit on the bitch liek wet nasty acrid diarhea shit on her

But you are supposed to be punishing her. Some girls like that kind of stuff, you might make her think you are rewarding her.
May 3, 2007 @ 09:49 PM
dblockdosmil

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

damn u must know some nasty hoes!
May 3, 2007 @ 09:52 PM
Theseventhletter

But you are supposed to be punishing her. Some girls like that kind of stuff, you might make her think you are rewarding her.

not when i leave here there festering in my shit and move to another state
May 4, 2007 @ 03:44 AM
Crejus

shifting the focus of the thread slightly what would you do if your girl knowingly gave you an awful uncurable STD like herpes

Man i would snap son i don't even know what i would do it would be some wicked shit tho...hate peeps doing grimey shit to me

when I was young and *****s use to put air in a bag of chips and ask you if you want some and then that shit use to have like 2 chips in there that shit used to get me tight so imagine some chick giving me a std I WOULD STAB HER IN HER LEFT TITI
May 5, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
jonny373

I agree that the sex isn't as bad as losing the trust, but wouldn't bop a friend of mine if he checked out my bi*&^. Your girl is telling you you have nothing to worry about, and she's out partying with her friends all the time, and your sitting at home stress free. Next thing you know the female strays and you aren't gonna be at home stress free no more thats for sure. The trust is lost. I would be glad if my friend took a round of my chick. At least that way i know she's nothing but a hooker, and my bro got a peace. If the bi#@ has the nuts to sleep with one of your friends, imagine what else she's been doing on the DL.
May 6, 2007 @ 04:10 PM
ali908

let a bitch cheat on me with a guy or girl i dont give a fuck cause i was probabbly cheatin on her anyways feel me

Please login first to reply.