FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
May 4, 2006 @ 05:18 PM
Peter Suh

Maybe I'm not chillin' in the right spots.. but I rarely see anyone wearing heat. I saw Tiffs, Cali's, Hunters once EACH at a mall, Oompas once at the Nike Outlet, and Jedi's once at a boutique.. and those are weeks if not months spread apart..

Does anyone wear there shoes anymore??
May 4, 2006 @ 05:30 PM

Inactive

Where I live there are very people up on hot shit (where you at mikeboi homie!). But occasionaly I see some heat. This weekend I went to houston and had about a 30 min convo with some cat who asked me where I got my kicks from. But what's even rarer is seeing someone with some ill clothes on. Welcome to the land of 5x white tees and all white forces.
May 4, 2006 @ 05:33 PM

Inactive

some kids in my school wear dunkers and bapes..
May 4, 2006 @ 05:37 PM

Inactive

I saw some stussys at school. My friends have cool shoes..but haven't seen anything out of that except visits to stores that sell the clothes/shoes I like.
May 4, 2006 @ 08:21 PM
Kicks Reign Supreme

Maybe I'm not chillin' in the right spots.. but I rarely see anyone wearing heat. I saw Tiffs, Cali's, Hunters once EACH at a mall, Oompas once at the Nike Outlet, and Jedi's once at a boutique.. and those are weeks if not months spread apart..

Does anyone wear there shoes anymore??

Im suprised, when I was in California(LA to be exact), sneakerheads popped out of everywhere like pimples. I could tell these kids were sneakerheads because only in Cali do they rock matching SB's with a hundreds or supreme shirt. They dont even rock it like that in NY. Even in the most unlikely places like Bakersfield. But I never really see FIRE, not heat. Meaning 20 pair in the world FIRE. Your lucky to see that anywhere. smile
May 4, 2006 @ 08:53 PM

Inactive

lol subs im on lsu campus fool =P
it suck down here thou
seen tiffs 2 times on campus
seen shang2s at the movies
easters
laser a1s
mad fake bapes maaaad fake creams...
La is not what it is.
now what i wonder is, our shops sell out of these shoes.. so where the fuck are the peeps?:confused:
May 4, 2006 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

^

Cool I'm gonna take some summer clases there before heading back to law school.
May 4, 2006 @ 10:57 PM

Inactive

I seen blkIII's and some bapes ystrday @ work...and i work in SD
May 4, 2006 @ 11:24 PM
mr. newbie

couple of fapes and 1 tiffany. 1 kid had a stussy shirt and i tryed talking to him about it but he was really quiet.
May 5, 2006 @ 12:06 AM

Inactive

weekend at ontario mills mall = atleast 10 kids rocking fape or shit bbc knock offs. however, l.a you constantly run into some shit.
May 5, 2006 @ 01:32 AM

Inactive

I do, I wear my shoes cause I dont have many lol
May 5, 2006 @ 04:25 AM

Inactive

I see bapes on a regular basis, although I don't really bother to check if they're real or fake.

Some guy was wearing todds and a blue bape camo hoodie the other day... and he was gawking at my delta force supremes and giving the verbal rundown of what I was wearing. Total overkill.
May 5, 2006 @ 04:59 AM

Inactive

over here in holland almost nobody wears sb's, not even when you go to a hip club or whatever. and ive only seen 2 pair of bapesta's in holland so far (one pair was from a french guy and the other pair was fake)

i love it that almost nobody knows those things, so i get more odd looks when i wear tiffs n stuff
May 5, 2006 @ 07:57 AM

Inactive

i go university near cnetral london and when i pass through i have seen some mad heat like lucky dunks and amsterdamms, de la souls all just yesterday previously i even saw someone wearing neighberhood 35ths i couldnt believe it
May 7, 2006 @ 01:33 AM
Big Spartacus

The only heat I see is when tourist try and stunt. In the past 10 months I've seen 2 sb's and one OG pair of AJ III's. One was a "hipster" kid from NY, the other 2 were older gentlemen. Everything else is GR forces and Jordans, or BLATANTLY fake FAPES. They even got the kids wearing them, it's kinda sad actually. But it's the summer now so maybe things will heat up, no pun intended.
May 7, 2006 @ 12:43 PM

Inactive

i was in nyc yesterday..and EVERYONE had bapes on..no joke..its taking over the city..everwhere you look theres a pair of bapestas..
May 7, 2006 @ 01:28 PM
SoenSole

only "heat" i seen rocked in my school are Red Supreme Blazer's, Avenger's, Pastel Chompers, Easter's, and some bapes... (lotsa fapes too) thats pretty much it
May 7, 2006 @ 03:33 PM
Peter Suh

Saw some Vapors at the mall the other day.. And some Fapes while I was skating around the hood..
May 7, 2006 @ 08:34 PM
camthraxFHK

Damn. I was at the la brea warehouse sale and people wore their saturday best. I'm talking size? air maxes, legit bapes, avengers, jedis... but that is also sort of mecca for that scene. I wore my 97s, kept it mild.
May 7, 2006 @ 09:25 PM

Inactive

seen shang2s at the movies

LOL!!! Shanghais. LOL... I guess you gotta be Vietnamese to find this freaken hilarious.

2 is pronounced in vietnamese as "Hi"
May 7, 2006 @ 10:37 PM
D-Lish

hey michael big ups for you orisue doing thier thang!
represent!!!

the only stuff i see vietnamese guys rock in vancouver are fake/real versace or hugo boss t-shirts, LV/Gucci manbag, kappa or any type of track jacket pant combo, and either flip flops or nike shox

anyways.... last night i was at the theatres to watch MI:3 and i saw a dude wearing Cali SB's
May 8, 2006 @ 02:02 AM

Inactive

the only stuff i see vietnamese guys rock in vancouver are fake/real versace or hugo boss t-shirts, LV/Gucci manbag, kappa or any type of track jacket pant combo, and either flip flops or nike shox

Hahahaha I see that shizzle all the time, thinking they're all above the rest of the world or something...

Here in Van there're quite a number of sneakerheads. Throw a rock in downtown and they'll come running~~
May 8, 2006 @ 02:20 AM
Diamond

Dam I thought sneaker heads were taking over the planet, but I guess by the way it sounds from everyone on here its not as big as it seems. I live in LA and it seems that everyone is up on hot kicks.... I mean everyone.
I also spend alot of time in SF and it seems that sneakers are bigger than they have ever been thr.... A lot of heads in SF is rockin heaters. New York to me seems to have the biggest sneakerhead community that I have ever seen.
New York heads seem to have the Jordan game on lock.... Jordans everywhere as well as Airforces and Bapes. I guess I never really go to small towns or City's to take notice of whats goin on, but I just figured it was the same everywhere.
May 8, 2006 @ 01:55 PM
KillaKate

i wear the most exclusive pair of kicks I own to work out.Oh well.
May 8, 2006 @ 02:10 PM
frank white

the best is walking up lafayette street past clientele, supreme, stackhouse, etc. it looks like everyone is trying to show off their hottest shit. last friday, walking the train, i saw a dude walk out of supreme with a bag, walk two stores down, sit outside and change into the new dunks he bought.

i just sit outside my job(soho-between broadway & lafayette) and people watch. tons of sneakers, tons of tourists with like a million bags from union, nort, etc. its crazy.
May 8, 2006 @ 04:03 PM
L. Ruano

i see black people wearing fake bapes at santa anita :D

but when im on mel rose i see a bunch of people rocking dunks O_O
May 8, 2006 @ 05:20 PM

Inactive

Well in London its pretty good..

There's always a nice selection of kicks around peeps. Things from asics runners to air max 90's its all here...

All the 'try harders' can be found in central London. Carnaby St, Upper James, Oxford Street and Covent Garden...

EVERY Bape head i know can be found near Piccadily Circus sipping herbal tea in an Thai resturant. In a name they cant pronounce...
May 9, 2006 @ 08:04 AM

Inactive

Im a bit more intrested in finding weed heads
May 9, 2006 @ 12:53 PM
D-Lish

Im a bit more intrested in finding weed heads

you can also come down to vancouver for that ish haha
May 9, 2006 @ 01:06 PM

Inactive

smile

Please login first to reply.