Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 22, 2007 @ 03:15 PM
Bucky Dent

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2006042.stm

Doctors in Asia are treating an increasing number of men with severe injuries who have tried to increase the size of their penises by injecting themselves with Vaseline and other oils.

Now doctors in the West say the trend for self-injection is catching on in the UK and the US.

The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis

Mr Manit Arya
All in the name of the perfect body.

Injuries consist of severe deformations caused by tissue damage and erectile dysfunction.

Gangrene can also develop if injection causes infection.

"The practice of embellishing the human body by injecting oils beneath the skin has been known for over a century," according to urologist, Institute of Urology and Nephrology (IUN) in London, Mr Manit Arya.

"Increasing the size of the girth of the penis is common in South East Asia as well as in Japan."

"For instance, in Japan, the Yakuza often plant spherical objects under the skin of the penis to increase its size," said Mr Manit.

Travel

Doctors believe that men in Britain may be becoming interested in the practice after travelling to Asia on holiday.

In all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop

Mr Manit Arya
However, Mr Manit and his colleagues at the IUN were extremely surprised when a 31-year old British born man presented at their clinic for treatment recently for gross abnormality of the penis and ulceration as a result of injecting oils under his skin.

"This was the first case we had seen. It was a very interesting case.

"The man had used a high-pressure pneumatic grease gun to inject his penis.

"But the girth of the man's penis continued to grow and he was no longer able to achieve an erection.

"He needed urgent treatment for both problems."

The man was treated by careful removal of dead tissue under the skin of the penis by surgery.

Counselling

He was also offered psychological counselling.

He apparently injected himself with oil to give himself more confidence sexually.

Although plastic surgeons currently conduct gender operations where a man or woman has their genitals altered, no plastic surgeon will conduct a penis girth enlargement operation.

"Unlike breast implants where some women experience severe side effects, in all of these cases of penis enlargement by injection of oils, dangerous side effects develop," Mr Manit said.

"The skin of the penis either dies or else becomes severely ulcerated in all cases."

Gender operations are currently performed in the UK when a doctor believes a person's psychological health depends on a sex change operation.

Mr Manit was one of the researchers of a IUN team who recently published a paper on grease gun injury in the Journal of The Royal Society of Medicine.
April 22, 2007 @ 03:34 PM
Quick Draw

that hurt me to read. sad
April 22, 2007 @ 04:45 PM
Stick3m

Is there a how to website because I have a friend who might be interested that is mos def not me....
April 22, 2007 @ 04:52 PM
Chris

^Sure, "A friend" yup we believe you buddy.
April 23, 2007 @ 12:15 AM

Inactive

Is there a how to website because I have a friend who might be interested that is mos def not me....

not a very good friend i guess. did you NOT read what happens?
April 23, 2007 @ 12:16 AM
Theseventhletter

suprised WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! i dont feel to good
April 23, 2007 @ 12:19 AM
iDANYO

Damn that's fuckin nuts!
April 23, 2007 @ 12:21 AM
Theseventhletter

no its penis
April 23, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
iDANYO

HAHA >_< you hella hot for that one bruh bruh
April 23, 2007 @ 01:14 AM

Inactive

This is sad.... many people in curtain areas believe in myth over fact..i hope everything turns out good for them.
April 23, 2007 @ 01:22 AM

Inactive

This is sad.... many people in curtain areas believe in myth over fact..i hope everything turns out good for them.

seriously.. I remember watching some clip on youtube about the penis myth. Some Asian dude was doing some research or doc or whatever. He had his penis molded and asked random people what they thought of it. The funny thing is that the guys said his penis size was below average while the girls said it was average/normal. It talked about how dudes trip over this shit and get surgery done for nothing..
April 23, 2007 @ 02:20 AM
magik

I remember seeing a documentery about "dicks" a few months back, think it was called "the worlds largest penis" or some shit, they interviewed one american dude i remember who had injected silicone into his dick a number of times, looked fucking horrible, dude pulled out something that looked like a fucking baloon.
April 23, 2007 @ 02:24 AM
B.Hicks

haha.. good thing i'm black.
April 23, 2007 @ 03:44 AM
magik

haha.. good thing i'm black.

Not that it have any kind of merit here though, since that urban myth has been killed more times then Jason has. :p
April 23, 2007 @ 04:09 AM
pachucasunrise

*****s need to get tighter bitches if anything.

i fucking hear that. Chicks get their vaginas slaughtered, and eventually, they start looking like a fucking roast beef sandwich, nah mean?
April 23, 2007 @ 06:47 AM
Smurf

BHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH BHAHAHHAH BHAHAH BHAHAHAH BHAHAHBHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHABHABHABHHABHAHBHAHHBAHABHAB.

Please login first to reply.