Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 3, 2010 @ 11:41 PM
Ralphie Lauren

does a tattoo on the side of your ribs hurt?

Quit being a bitch and find out. There are bitches getting their pussy lips tatted and you're on a forum asking this??? HA.
May 3, 2010 @ 11:42 PM
dizzzzle

im pretty sure im gonna go, sounds pretty cool...il hit you with a pm as the date gets closer
May 3, 2010 @ 11:49 PM
Scotty

does a tattoo on the side of your ribs hurt?

ribs is one of the ost painful spots to get tattooed.. But every has a different tolerance for pain! My G/F did 7-8 hours on her ribs and she was in some really bad pain for like the last hour and a half.. My boy just got his whole entire ribs done and he had to do 5 sessions because of the pain.. Some people it doesnt hurt as bad but some its agony.. Only way to find out is getting it done.. Remember its a only a few hours of pain then its over..
May 4, 2010 @ 02:19 AM
nachosafari

some people just get tattoos to get tattoos i guess

wow
May 4, 2010 @ 10:48 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

any job in sales youre not gonna get....im talkin about like jp morgan and firms like that....

I have tats....I work for firms like that.....but I'm no idiot. You can't see them while I'm in work attire.
May 4, 2010 @ 11:22 AM
dizzzzle

Yeah I was talking about visible ones...and just saying how in general marketers and salesmen selling financial services are wanted to be clean looking/no visible tats or piercings.

and to nacho idk what youre talking about
May 4, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
sevensevenseve

Really? gang affiliated and smart though?? youre kidding right? im not 1 to open my mouth on here and talk negatively but ANY gang related tattoo is silly especially if it would jeapordize a career

clearly not in cali, which is the point. no one actually cares unless you're trying to be in a law firm or something.

dude has gang tattoos, still works at a hospital. tattoos didn't jeopardize anything.
May 4, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
thejOeshow

Really? gang affiliated and smart though?? youre kidding right?

Yeah, believe it or not there are some smart gangsters out there. The homie was the bookworm type in skool, and loved doing homework. Sometimes, depending on where you live in some southern california cities like long beach, compton, watts, etc. the "gangster" lifestyle is all you have, whether you like it or not.
May 4, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
N1njai

Yeah, believe it or not there are some smart gangsters out there. The homie was the bookworm type in skool, and loved doing homework. Sometimes, depending on where you live in some southern california cities like long beach, compton, watts, etc. the "gangster" lifestyle is all you have, whether you like it or not.

QFT; the new thing in the OC now if you're "gangster" is to be book smart.
May 4, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
dizzzzle

shits definitely different in cali from ny then....anyone with a visible tattoo, let alone a gang-related tattoo is putting his job-chances in jeopardy on wallstreet
May 4, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
5tein

Is it wrong for me to want a Nike swoosh tat?? =/

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

May 4, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
wtfHarsh

^that's dope! get it get it and post pics here :D
May 4, 2010 @ 03:23 PM
Scotty

shits definitely different in cali from ny then....anyone with a visible tattoo, let alone a gang-related tattoo is putting his job-chances in jeopardy on wallstreet

Its the same everywhere.. Any office corporate job u cant have visible tattoos.. Meaning hands, neck, face.. Even if u were in a gang before and had gang related tattoos covered u still could get the job.. Unless u have been convicted of felonies but not all "gangsters" have records.. Like OJ said some people in gangs are actually smart but they dont really have the great of an option when they are young so they go that way... Reason the dude he knows, got a job as an RN is because he prolly told them his story, was smart got a good education and wanted to go int he medical field.. And they most likely hired em because if some needs help in a hospital they arent going look and be "oh no he has tattoos all over his body, i want someone else" reason the people hiring prolly could careless as long as he is doing his job right..

Now in the corp. world its different cause u are dealing with all types of people and to them u have to look clean cut.. Its al about the first impression here.. Even though there is people who are high up who are heavily tattooed, they just cover it up very well.. So they dont want u to have tattoos showing and especially no gang related tattoos because they would be afraid of how someone will judge u just by your look alone and really could effect the company for whatever is they are dealing with.. And this is everywhere in the US..
May 4, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
lstplcwnr

no man! just remember to put it on your vag so dudes know to just do it.
jokes.

i think it's weird, but it's all you.
May 4, 2010 @ 11:14 PM
M-Breezy

Dumbest shit to do, someone I know did it and they get made fun of still.

why are you going to put a corporate logo on your skin? get something with meaning or nothing
May 4, 2010 @ 11:23 PM
J THRILLLAH

If you gotta ask, it is probably going to be a mistake.

Why would you want the swoosh? Okay, you like Nikes. I like pizza doesn't mean I'm..nevermind, I'm actually planning to get a pizza tattoo. I like my PS3, doesn't mean I should get a controller inked on me.

May 5, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
5tein

lol. ok ok. i do see your points.. but hmm that shit would look nice on my feet.

May 5, 2010 @ 02:08 PM
Scotty

^ Toby Morse the lead singer of H2O has them tattooed on his feet for the reason he will only wear nikes on his feet.. He is been a nike collector for many years.. Not of fan of it though.. Doesnt even look that cool IMO...
May 6, 2010 @ 01:12 PM
Shaun

May 6, 2010 @ 01:15 PM
DBCEE

Damn the colors are so vibrant in that, dope. But is there a story behind it? Id like to hear
May 6, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
Shaun

Damn the colors are so vibrant in that, dope. But is there a story behind it? Id like to hear

Just saw it on here mate.

virgilabloh.com/page/2
May 6, 2010 @ 02:49 PM
XionGlydius

Theres a huge difference between booksmarts/knowledge and actually being smart. I.E making smart decisions, or having good judgement...just saying.
May 6, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
Runtao.Yang

tattoo show such dedication to ones art! how intrigueing to see one brandish their lifestlye on ones own skin!
May 7, 2010 @ 12:05 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

wow so fucking dope! it's almost like a picture.

color tattoo > black & white... unless it's a writing or quote. that's just my personal preference

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 7, 2010 @ 10:07 AM
5tein

^ Toby Morse the lead singer of H2O has them tattooed on his feet for the reason he will only wear nikes on his feet.. He is been a nike collector for many years.. Not of fan of it though.. Doesnt even look that cool IMO...

See, I'm the same way. I wore Janoski's to my HS prom last year and it's killing me to not be able to wear 'em this year. Gotta actually wear dress shoes this year, but as soon as I'm out..throwin' some Nikes on. I think if I found the right swoosh to use, it'd be nice.

May 7, 2010 @ 07:28 PM
Killypants

I think I'm going to get a balance scale on my inner bicep. Something like this:
I am in constant pursuit of balance in my life--all the cliches like work/party, equality, and all that crap. Definitely a personal motif, if you will. (Plus I'm a Libra, so there's obviously a connection there as well.) Just thought I'd phish for feedback here. Any thoughts?
May 7, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
dizzzzle

28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0rmrpc5SB1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

someone posted this on sufu and i thought it was pretty dope...
May 7, 2010 @ 09:42 PM
J THRILLLAH

I think I'm going to get a balance scale on my inner bicep. Something like this:
I am in constant pursuit of balance in my life--all the cliches like work/party, equality, and all that crap. Definitely a personal motif, if you will. (Plus I'm a Libra, so there's obviously a connection there as well.) Just thought I'd phish for feedback here. Any thoughts?

I dig it! Good meaning as well. Reminds me of something similar to this:

It's a Lawrence Arms piece. I was thinking of adding something to my stomach, but I'm not exactly ....The Situation, at the moment.

May 7, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
dizzzzle

for some reason that tat just looks gross to me....even more so picturing it on a mans stomach
May 7, 2010 @ 10:32 PM
J THRILLLAH

I should have re-phrased that. I like that piece, but I wouldn't get it on my stomach. I'm trying to come up with something for my stomach.That or possibly fill in the background of my chest piece.

Please login first to reply.