April 25, 2010 @ 12:34 AM
mayimbe181

yo it looks like you've still got room on your right leg there, didn't you say you were done after this.

sick colors btw

thx and almost done..we got everything ready to outline from the knee down but we trying to get the knee up done before mid may cause im going to be in a book so the photographers waiting on us..

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

April 25, 2010 @ 12:36 AM
VADO-U.N.

may ill be there the 15th
April 25, 2010 @ 12:37 AM
kilogram

rad, what's the rest of the leg gonna feature?
April 25, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
mayimbe181

1 turtle
2 more fish
1 crab or squid
1 huge black rock to cover up some shit tat i have from the past
and prob some asian flowers with bars and waves

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

April 27, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
mayimbe181

Tattoo Flash May issue 2010 used my back in the samurai section

April 28, 2010 @ 12:02 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^that was ur back??? LMAO i read that magazine n still remember that drawing thinking that's dope as hell

I had no idea it was your back haha.

good shit as always...

i wonder though... once u ink ur entire body, how are u going to deal with ur desire to get more tattoos? Or u'll be satisfy with tattoos?

i mean it must be a huge part of ur life already

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 28, 2010 @ 12:07 AM
mayimbe181

yessir thats me! ill be happy to be done..the time and money is enough already..i want to travel and go to conventions worldwide..the pain is something i wont miss smile

May 2, 2010 @ 12:18 AM
Trill Murray

Kinda a dumb question but how much is a normal tip to leave the artist?

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

May 2, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
CanvasO8

Sketched this up the other day:

Still have refining to do on it, ink it, and get colors for it. Trying to get a more traditional look... And I gotta figure out where to put it.

If anyone knows of good artists in Central Florida, let me get some info on them. I know some, but not many who impress me with their traditional work, and word of mouth is sorta limited around here.

fucking awesome. i've always wanted the profile of a native american with head dress on.
May 2, 2010 @ 01:51 AM
BitchFunk

^ that'd look nice on deltoid/shoulder area.
May 2, 2010 @ 04:36 AM
lstplcwnr

curious. how much would something the size of your fist cost, on your neck?
thinking of getting a treble cleff soon

it usually depends on the artist right?
what basic part time jobs am i restricted to obtain if i do get this tattoo? i'm still a teen, and was just thinking if i could still obtain a job at some retail store cuz of the tattoo.

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

May 2, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
Scotty

^ on your neck? What do u think u are a rapper? Come one dude, u just said u are a teen thinking of getting a music note tattooed on your neck... I think u answered your questions by just saying u are teen.. Also no jobs are going to hire u unless u can cover it up or its a shitty job where no one cares... Im not trying to be a dick but u said u were a teen and getting a tattoo on your neck is a serious tattoo... Also most legitimate tattoo artist wont tattoo someones neck unless they have alot of tattoos already.. So which u would have to go to some street shop and might come out like shit.. I would would wait a few years before deciding on getting that on your neck
May 2, 2010 @ 01:55 PM
Jackson12

dont go neck man! makes people look at you completely different and like scotty pointed out you are a teen. employers will not be overly impressed with a neck tat.
May 2, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
lstplcwnr

alright scotty. you're not a dick, i appreciate stating your opinion, and you're right. i'll give it a few more years. was a bit of a stupid question, i don't even know what kind of fucking job i want anywho. thanks jackons nd scotty.

May 2, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
stevegalleries

yeah
May 2, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
Failure Pt.5

curious. how much would something the size of your fist cost, on your neck?
thinking of getting a treble cleff soon

it usually depends on the artist right?
what basic part time jobs am i restricted to obtain if i do get this tattoo? i'm still a teen, and was just thinking if i could still obtain a job at some retail store cuz of the tattoo.

u wanna work retail your whole life?
May 3, 2010 @ 02:00 PM
sevensevenseve

yes you can work some retail story.

acutally wait where do you live? bible belt? maybe not. if you live in cali you can. yesterday my brother got blood drawn by some dude with tattoos all over his arms.

everyone has tattoos these days, you can do whatever you want.

only thing tattoos are going to stop you from doing is being an officer in the air force or working at some law firms.

otherwise you're golden as long as you aren't in the bible belt or something.

anyone who says otherwise is a herb.

edit: actually, if you have gang tattoos or some weird as shit then good luck finding a job, but if it isn't crazy outlandish or offensive then whatever.
May 3, 2010 @ 02:11 PM
dizzzzle

any job in sales youre not gonna get....im talkin about like jp morgan and firms like that....
May 3, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
Scotty

alright scotty. you're not a dick, i appreciate stating your opinion, and you're right. i'll give it a few more years. was a bit of a stupid question, i don't even know what kind of fucking job i want anywho. thanks jackons nd scotty.

Also if u really want a that note tattooed, in my opinion i would go to a good artist so it actually will have style and will be done actually good and put it in a different placement.. Like u could put down by your wrist and have make it pretty big cause u still can cover it up if need be.. Or u could do inside bicep fairly big, have it donereally thick and it would look good..Just couple other opinions on placement but wouldnt go neck til u know exactly what u are going to do in life..
May 3, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
lstplcwnr

aight. yeh, wrist seems like a good idea too, but again like you said, i'm still young and shit, so i'll stray away from neck for now until i know what the fuck i wanna do for the rest of my life, and stick to wrist for now. thanks again scotty, seven.

May 3, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
thejOeshow

yesterday my brother got blood drawn by some dude with tattoos all over his arms.

everyone has tattoos these days, you can do whatever you want.

Yeah, one of the homies is an RN at one of the nearby hospitals, and he's got gang-related tattoos all over like a big one covering his neck, even 'crip' across the back of his head. Homie is really A-student smart though.
May 3, 2010 @ 08:59 PM
mayimbe181

Yeah, one of the homies is an RN at one of the nearby hospitals, and he's got gang-related tattoos all over like a big one covering his neck, even 'crip' across the back of his head. Homie is really A-student smart though.

Really? gang affiliated and smart though?? youre kidding right? im not 1 to open my mouth on here and talk negatively but ANY gang related tattoo is silly especially if it would jeapordize a career

May 3, 2010 @ 09:10 PM
dizzzzle

ya im gonna have to agree with may here.....not a smart move
May 3, 2010 @ 09:22 PM
Belmont Mild

Dem tats is cool.
May 3, 2010 @ 09:46 PM
.AG23.

Really? gang affiliated and smart though?? youre kidding right? im not 1 to open my mouth on here and talk negatively but ANY gang related tattoo is silly especially if it would jeapordize a career

gang tattoos are stupid, but youd be surprised. there are some smart gangsters.
May 3, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
dizzzzle

may, you know anyone whose gotten work done by anil gupta? that dude is golden
May 3, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
mayimbe181

may, you know anyone whose gotten work done by anil gupta? that dude is golden

hes good..ive seen some of his work but hes a really tight nitch clientele..i would never reccomend him to anyone i know but he is good at what he does..

May 3, 2010 @ 11:36 PM
dizzzzle

thats what i figured...btw im seriously considering your boy sena sometime in the near future...il let you know if im headin down...im fallin in love with his blackwork Japanese with a little blue thrown in.

still exploring ideas though, takin my time
May 3, 2010 @ 11:39 PM
mayimbe181

thats what i figured...btw im seriously considering your boy sena sometime in the near future...il let you know if im headin down...im fallin in love with his blackwork Japanese with a little blue thrown in.

still exploring ideas though, takin my time

cool man..hes very booked but you can always pass by the shop or call them for consultations..come to nyc fo rthe convention on the 15th everyone will be there

May 3, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
MOEHUNDREDS

does a tattoo on the side of your ribs hurt?

Please login first to reply.