Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 5, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
mayimbe181

hey xion do you mind if i ask how old you are? and do you have any tattoos now?

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

April 5, 2010 @ 07:30 PM
XionGlydius

hey xion do you mind if i ask how old you are? and do you have any tattoos now?

19, Nope.

I know, I know. I'm setting a high goal. Possibly unrealistic.
April 5, 2010 @ 08:41 PM
dizzzzle

what would the general hb opinion be of getting a small kaws tattoo...just wondering how high the hate level would be
April 5, 2010 @ 08:42 PM
XionGlydius

what would the general hb opinion be of getting a small kaws tattoo...just wondering how high the hate level would be

If you like the art I don't see why not?
April 5, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
ice grillz

people asking others about their opinions about the tattoo they want to get should not get tattoos imo.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

April 5, 2010 @ 08:52 PM
WojieWorldPeace

I think it's a different story when you are trying to achieve traditional Chinese/Japanese with historical accuracy with one's tattoo choice.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

April 5, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
ice grillz

[FS] The Hundreds fitted, 7 1/2 + RARE
The Hundreds Damier Fitted.
Brand New.
7 1/2.

BIN is $75 shipped.
Accepting Offers.

No meet up.
Paypal + 4% or M.O. Only.

NO TRADES.

April 5, 2010 @ 08:55 PM
OneEyeWilly

Sick tat bro^
April 5, 2010 @ 08:56 PM
MonguL

na du. Iron koopa hasat least one kaws piece, and its awesome
April 5, 2010 @ 09:10 PM
OneEyeWilly

i swear to god im gonna get a kaws sleeve if its the last thing i do
April 5, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
Bubbs619

anybody have a pic laying around of ironkoopas kaws tat?
April 5, 2010 @ 09:13 PM
OneEyeWilly

i cant find the pic but basically its this on his calf and it fucking kawesome(yes i just made that up dont bite)

April 5, 2010 @ 09:14 PM
Failure Pt.4

i swear to god im gonna get a kaws sleeve if its the last thing i do

Chris brown's shit was pretty dope
April 5, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
OneEyeWilly

na ive seen sicker shit. chris brown hits women
April 5, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
indecisive

hb may make fun of you but its what you like. Hb aint gonna have that tattoo on them for the rest of their life, you are.
April 5, 2010 @ 09:25 PM
Failure Pt.4

na ive seen sicker shit. chris brown hits women

what does that have to do with the tat bro?

and the subject was Kaws tats, i havent seen many people with Kaws tats so I mean when that topic of that comes up what else would you use as a reference
April 5, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
DBCEE

Honestly I think that would be sick as fuck. Kaws is one of my fav artists of all time and fuck what other people think of your tattoos. Never get one to please someone else, get them for you and what they mean to you.
April 5, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
Scotty

Why would it matter?

people asking others about their opinions about the tattoo they want to get should not get tattoos imo.

100% Agree..
April 5, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
dizzzzle

Why would it matter?

it doesnt matter, i honestly just thought the idea of it would be something hb would flame....almost like getting a supreme box logo tat or some shit.

anyways in the grand scheme of things, my kaws work wouldnt really compare to the other work i wanna get done. i was just simply interested in other's opiniona. im still 17, month away from 18, so im playing around with some ideas.
April 5, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
ateeeewuh.

you sure are playing.
April 6, 2010 @ 12:33 AM
Scotty

I just hope you realize that not only is it extremely difficult to book appointments with these artist's but the price, especially for Shige are astronomical... especially if you go with the traditional style of tattooing which will more than likely cost you no less than around USD$500 -$1000+ an hour... so if you want your whole back done, plus a sleeve your looking at a lot of hours, and these guys definitely do not rush their tattoo's... so you could very well be in the chair for over 20 - 30+ hours (which i'm guessing is BARE MINIMUM), which in other words means your looking at spending roughly no less than USD $10,000 on the tattoo, not including all the flights back and fourth to Japan to get the work done + extras...

Oh i should also add that normally, if you want the artist to sign the tattoo once its done, that cost an arm and a leg as well... either way though, best of luck with that, coz i remember when i was still studying i knew a guy who booked an appointment with Shige and had to wait 5 years to see him... but i never saw his work since i left before he went to get the work done...

Yeah Shige no longer takes apps. anymore.. Last year he did a reservation policy instead.. Basically what alot of the top artists are doing nowadays.. They will just pick the tattoos they want to do and set u up with a date.. Its that date or no date basically... Keeps them from just constantly adding people to the app. list and having to do tattoos that arent even worth the time... Shige is always at the Las vegas tattoo convention though, a crazy ass booth and that is prolly the only time(if not flying to japan) u will ever get to get work done.. But your chances a very VERY slim and which i think if u are from the states u will reserve u to that date he is there, if u get picked..

Reason, u just suck it up realize it wont happen for many years or ever.. So u go to the next best dude which in my opinion, get booked with Horiyen aka jess yen here in the states.. He is a master, he has one of the best styles in the world, and he isnt that high up there yet in price.. I still need to go make a deposit but been to busy to drive up there.. Have to go up soon though!
April 6, 2010 @ 01:06 PM
XionGlydius

Yea I understand that, but shoge doesn't even do hand tattooing so worrying about the extra cost of that isn't a concern of mine. Also with me not being a drinker, or smoker, soon to be deployed, and always in foreign countries for training, with no kids or wife I don't spend much money on myself. Plus being disciplined enough to put money aside from each payment. Also I'm in no rush to get anything done since I may change and not want to get a certain thing tattooed. I'm not stuck on shige/tomo either. It would just be a dream. Hori-yen is actually more expensive than shige and I've heard he takes longer than "normal". I was looking inot any of the guys from state of grace but they're booked like none other aswell. I think they charge around 150 an hour for machine tattos. I really like horitomo. It sucks though cause it seems like all the good artist are booked to the eyeballs.
April 6, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
mayimbe181

Good luck with that man...i know tattoo artists who waited 5 years to get touched my fillip leu so consider it an honor if he evens gives you a response..your young and by the way your talking sounds like you got some $$ so hopefully you get that tatoo in the meantime start getting inspired go to a museum go get some books hit up a tattoo convention and peep real work..and remeber just bcuz theyre big names doesnt mean theyre good..experience goes a long way..

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

April 6, 2010 @ 01:57 PM
XionGlydius

Good luck with that man...i know tattoo artists who waited 5 years to get touched my fillip leu so consider it an honor if he evens gives you a response..your young and by the way your talking sounds like you got some $$ so hopefully you get that tatoo in the meantime start getting inspired go to a museum go get some books hit up a tattoo convention and peep real work..and remeber just bcuz theyre big names doesnt mean theyre good..experience goes a long way..

yea I've got graduation money, money just saved over the years, child support that I now have access to, and military career just being started Ill have some bankroll. Not much but having no kids or anyone else to support, and if I can be matue with my spending Ill hopefully have enough. I know, big names aren't everything. I just really like the way his tattoos blend, and how things look seemless. I dunno. But hey hit me up with any good artists you know. I'm looking for either neo-japanesish, or traditional with a little more..idunno new schoolish look.
April 6, 2010 @ 06:10 PM
ice grillz

i thought you could not have any tattoos if you are joining the military

April 6, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
XionGlydius

i thought you could not have any tattoos if you are joining the military

When trying to join the militsry they will ask about any tattoos you have. You aren't allowed to have any tattoos on your head, neck, hands or anything on the chest visible in dress uniform, or gang related/offensive tattoos. ( basically anything that shows in v necks. ) anything excessive like full sleeves or backpices, suits will pretty much make it impossible to join. But once you in you can get anything you want as long as its not on hands/neck/face or is offensive/gang related. Of course the offensive part is pretty much bs because what's offnesive to some others (espicially in the marines) may find it perfectly acceptable. Also tattoos make it impossible to join any specialized unit, and if you have sleeves you can't be a DI. I know a marsoc marine who has full sleeves and a backpiece. So since I'm shotting for marsoc id have to wait a few years anyway.
April 6, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
bullets

I have a pool in my backyard and now i can't use it because i got a tat, my mama will see. fuck my summer.
April 6, 2010 @ 09:53 PM
Haterade

whats yall opinion on this tat :

(just the top "world is mine part")
April 6, 2010 @ 10:05 PM
dizzzzle

I have a pool in my backyard and now i can't use it because i got a tat, my mama will see. fuck my summer.

prob shoulda just told her...

and i think that tats aight the ideas cool id just make it a little different
April 6, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
Charlie Sheen

please tell me that *****a xion trolling.

Please login first to reply.