Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 10, 2010 @ 07:23 PM
indecisive

this dude i know is getting a koi fish. Needs like 2 to 3 more sessions to be done. All he got is the outline so far and it doesnt look all the bad. It doesnt look ridiculous.
March 10, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
ice grillz

I TOLD YOU ALREADY.

LUAR in AUSTIN does shige.

I heard he charges like $300-400/hr though.

I watched him do it and it uses the gun the outline, shades by shige.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 10, 2010 @ 11:19 PM
XionGlydius

I TOLD YOU ALREADY.

shige is a tattoo artist...I think you mean tebori.
March 11, 2010 @ 12:39 AM
Scotty

I TOLD YOU ALREADY.

wow u have japanese work on you and u just called tebori Shige.. Come on dude, Shige is one of the most well known japanese tattoo artists in the world! And traditional japnese tattooing is called tebori, its used to be done all by hand but now they use a single needle machine for the outline then use the hand needle to do the shading and coloring! Even Horiyoshi III uses the machine to outline now! But we are talking about tattoo artist who do japanese work by different artist.. horiyen aka Jess yen also does tebori here right outside Los Angeles and does machine work! Will get it done eventually, once my other stuff is done.. Also if i get to Japan i will definitely get it done there, that will be my souvenir from there! haha
March 11, 2010 @ 01:26 AM
Crejus

better pics as promise it's peeling now so the skin might seem raised

March 11, 2010 @ 06:30 AM
XionGlydius

better pics as promise it's peeling now so the skin might seem raised

That's pretty dope
March 11, 2010 @ 06:36 AM
bakes

^^ Was there any need to quote the pictures directly above your post?

Cre, how far does it wrap around?

www.themovingdevelopment.com

March 11, 2010 @ 11:23 AM
XionGlydius

^^ Was there any need to quote the pictures directly above your post?

Cre, how far does it wrap around?

Yes, much need.
March 11, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
ice grillz

yeah my bad, i got it confused with the technique of tattooing.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 11, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
Bubbs619

its been almost three weeks since i've gotten my tatt and since its on my wrist i've been wearing longsleeves to cover it is it cool if i expose it to the sun normally not anyting drastic? if that makes sense?
March 11, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
thejOeshow

^ yeah you're good to go dude
March 11, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
Yee.

im going to get a 3/4 sleeve with garfield the cat, with some japanese cherry blossoms, incorporated with a tribal band, and a potrait of a dick but dnt you dare hate or say its stupid or anything because it has soooooo much meaning to me...
March 11, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
Scotty

^STFU...

its been almost three weeks since i've gotten my tatt and since its on my wrist i've been wearing longsleeves to cover it is it cool if i expose it to the sun normally not anyting drastic? if that makes sense?

yeah u are fine...
March 11, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
Crejus

I know what you mean naked pimp of course cuz your obviously overseas.. not saying your wrong but this is where i got it from

Here

If it makes you feel any better i'm holding the camera with the left and the tattoo is on my right arm so the angle is not dead accurate

P.S: I ain't came in here bragging showing off my tat like i got the best work in the world...We are all entitled to our own opinions but gosh my nig you came at me like i was in here showing off lol
March 11, 2010 @ 10:47 PM
Crejus

i got it from that site .... but my other brother's ex wife is actually from japan i'll go across the hall to confirm

if not i'll get it covered my oldest bro did the tattoo so it's not a problem the japanese kanji was not part of the piece it was very spontateous

I just seen the picture you posted it's not suppose to be in chinese
March 11, 2010 @ 10:58 PM
Crejus

naw it's all love....i'm just saying my tat just like what's on the site when my arm is fully relaxed if it's missing something i'll know for sure from my other bro's ex wife
March 11, 2010 @ 11:16 PM
wuassassin2133

no hate Bread but I gotta cosign its definitely missing a character
March 11, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
Crejus

no hate Bread but I gotta cosign its definitely missing a character

I ain't even arguing with ya'll *****s, i never said ya'll was wrong, i'll go to my sis in law and ask her what's missing....she live right across the hall
March 11, 2010 @ 11:21 PM
wuassassin2133

^its all love son just tryna lookout
March 11, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
wuassassin2133

yo i just checked with my girl cause my written japanese isn't great and she said it looks right.
here are some other ways of writing it. I would go for the first or second personally
March 11, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Crejus

yo i just checked with my girl cause my written japanese isn't great and she said it looks right.

iight cool good looks..i'll still check with my sis in law...probably tommorrow afternoon
March 12, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
Yee.

^STFU...
QUOTE]

Fuck you that last post was me summing up the thread till up to 3 pages ago |0
March 13, 2010 @ 01:56 AM
Scotty

^ how would that sum up everything? u were trying to mock someones idea for a tattoo and made yourself look stupid.. And a horror movie sleeve isnt that stupid many people actually have them.. I know someone who has a complete sleeve and his hand done with all his favorite horror movies.. Not my thing but it has meaning to him and prolly does for pops(white ranger).. also no one talks about tribal bands in here, and if anything is brought up by tribal they are talking traditional tribal tattoos.. Lastly, tattoos are for personal meaning, so u dont need to mock anyone for what they have on there body or want to get.. So stfu and if u dont have anything to contribute then GTFO...
March 13, 2010 @ 02:20 AM
Real_City_Jon

^ how would that sum up everything? u were trying to mock someones idea for a tattoo and made yourself look stupid.. And a horror movie sleeve isnt that stupid many people actually have them.. I know someone who has a complete sleeve and his hand done with all his favorite horror movies.. Not my thing but it has meaning to him and prolly does for pops(white ranger).. also no one talks about tribal bands in here, and if anything is brought up by tribal they are talking traditional tribal tattoos.. Lastly, tattoos are for personal meaning, so u dont need to mock anyone for what they have on there body or want to get.. So stfu and if u dont have anything to contribute then GTFO...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9LeAPUiP7s
March 13, 2010 @ 03:04 AM
White Ranger

couldnt have said it better....

and plus my family wouldnt EVER let me get something done if it didnt have meaning i come from a family of tattoo artists and my dad his covered and my mom has a bunch of tattoos...its actually a big thing in my family they would never let me get a stupid tattoo....

as for the horror character themes it start with Frankenstein because i had a weird obsession growing up with Frankenstein and i loved the movies books i had a statue even my imaginary friend was the monster and ive always loved Frankenstein from 6 years old till now...ive always loved horror characters and horror movies i have plenty of movie posters and props from horror movies so i decided to get in incorporated together....

its gonna basically be the portrait with a bit more originality and i kinda want it a little more evil lookin and its gonna have a dying tree going around and to the background hard to picture it.

and i really enjoy this sleeve

i want the portrait to stand out more the n any of the other character
March 13, 2010 @ 02:30 PM
XionGlydius

^^^shirt makes me lol, atleast he has a sick sleeve.
March 13, 2010 @ 03:52 PM
.AG23.

im starting to wonder what the odds are of me being able to get nice color now.

im not dark but im definately not light. guess its black ink for me..
March 13, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
Scotty

Unfortunately not contract.. if u are black, colors dont come out.. red will but its really dull same with green.. So its basically black and gray!
March 13, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
sneakerholiq

gooood stuff.
March 13, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
.AG23.

Unfortunately not contract.. if u are black, colors dont come out.. red will but its really dull same with green.. So its basically black and gray!

nah im not black, i'm mexican. ive seen people with a bit darker skin get color and its just...eww. its looks low quality.

idk though, im just going to ask at my first session. (for a non color tattoo.)

Please login first to reply.