Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 5, 2010 @ 06:04 PM
Crejus

First Tat .... My bro laid it down i'll have better pics probably this weekend (the tat was still wet btw)

March 5, 2010 @ 06:09 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Dope, completely original tat or inspired from an image?

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 5, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
Crejus

put some images together and my bro perfected it
March 5, 2010 @ 07:54 PM
mayimbe181

what is it? no dis respect but cant make out what it is..get in some lighting and snap some pics id like to see whats going there

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

March 5, 2010 @ 08:17 PM
Crejus

after i take off the bandage i'll take a better pic
March 8, 2010 @ 03:23 AM
canonized

Done by Adam Craven from Seattle Tattoo Emporium at the Sydney Tattoo Expo.
Shitty phone pic etc etc.

March 8, 2010 @ 03:46 AM
White Ranger

My good friend whos a artist here in LI just did a back piece on my cousin for my uncle who passed away...im going for my tattoo for him soon

FIRST SESSION

Second SESSION

THIRD SESSION

has about 1 or 2 more sessions

im probably going to get a tattoo for my uncle also....then depending my money situation either start my 3/4th sleeves or get my family coat of arms my dad has
March 8, 2010 @ 05:41 AM
bakes

I gots two half sleeves which can be extremely inconvenient when I travel for business, especially when I go to the far east and shit, got to wear long sleeves at all times. Get my sweat right on.

Dont regret them tho.

www.themovingdevelopment.com

March 9, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
Beach2theBay

White Ranger, your cousins tattoo is too sick and just answered my question I came here to post.

I was gonna ask if it was lame/poser to get the outline of my tattoo then get the shading way later. I want to get a phoenix for my friend who past away but I can only afford/have the time to get the outline for now. I probably couldn't go back and get the shading for a month or so. Would I look super lame walking around with an outline on my arm?
March 9, 2010 @ 04:59 PM
krn_zmb

White Ranger, your cousins tattoo is too sick and just answered my question I came here to post.

I was gonna ask if it was lame/poser to get the outline of my tattoo then get the shading way later. I want to get a phoenix for my friend who past away but I can only afford/have the time to get the outline for now. I probably couldn't go back and get the shading for a month or so. Would I look super lame walking around with an outline on my arm?

Not poser or lame at all. That's how the majority of big tattoos are done so no need to worry.
March 9, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
.AG23.

honestly yes...nothing i hate more than seeing incomplete tattoos.
March 9, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
Scotty

i mean why dont u wait another month or so and go get the whole thing done? usually people get outline for big pieces because the time and money that will be spent? How big is the phoenix u want to get? Is it going to be worked into a sleeve, half sleeve, back piece, rib piece? if its going to be a bigger where its going to take more than 3 hours than i say do it in sessions but if its 3 hours or less just do the whole thing.. Which most artist will tell u anyway
March 9, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
Beach2theBay

i mean why dont u wait another month or so and go get the whole thing done? usually people get outline for big pieces because the time and money that will be spent? How big is the phoenix u want to get? Is it going to be worked into a sleeve, half sleeve, back piece, rib piece? if its going to be a bigger where its going to take more than 3 hours than i say do it in sessions but if its 3 hours or less just do the whole thing.. Which most artist will tell u anyway

I'm pretty much gonna work it into a sleeve eventually. I plan to have a quarter sleeve and this will be the first piece.
March 9, 2010 @ 06:21 PM
Scotty

I'm pretty much gonna work it into a sleeve eventually. I plan to have a quarter sleeve and this will be the first piece.

a quarter sleeve? man i hate these, no offense or anything but they just piss me, just like 3/4 sleeves! But anyway basically the artist is going to want to do the whole outline of the quarter sleeve with the Phoenix... So i would do is get the whole outline of the quarter sleeve and maybe some of the basic shading out of the way then go back in a month or so and finish it! Phoenix's are dope if they are done right and by the right artist.. U have an artist in mind or picked out already?

* also im going to go meet up with Nikko Hurtado for a piece i have in mind to finish my half sleeve maybe even go full... Hopefully he likes the idea and can put his work to it!
March 9, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
White Ranger

thanks but it really isnt a bad to weight to finish your tattoo as long as its not a really long time... everything in that tattoo was done in 2 weeks he has another 2 sessions which its been 2 weeks since he has his last one its not bad alot of people do it just dont wait 2 months or something try to keep it to a month....

and theres nothing wrong with 3/4 or quarter sleeves i plan on getting a 3/4th sleeve but debating if i should just get my forearm sleeve instead....its personal preference if you like it you do it...

My sleeve is probably going to be a horror theme....from freddy krueger to frankenstein.
and dont say shit about oh thats so stupid has no meaning because it has ALOT of meaning
March 9, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
filth

a quarter sleeve? man i hate these, no offense or anything but they just piss me, just like 3/4 sleeves! But anyway basically the artist is going to want to do the whole outline of the quarter sleeve with the Phoenix... So i would do is get the whole outline of the quarter sleeve and maybe some of the basic shading out of the way then go back in a month or so and finish it! Phoenix's are dope if they are done right and by the right artist.. U have an artist in mind or picked out already?

* also im going to go meet up with Nikko Hurtado for a piece i have in mind to finish my half sleeve maybe even go full... Hopefully he likes the idea and can put his work to it!

you should def post pics of your tattoos.

thanks but it really isnt a bad to weight to finish your tattoo as long as its not a really long time... everything in that tattoo was done in 2 weeks he has another 2 sessions which its been 2 weeks since he has his last one its not bad alot of people do it just dont wait 2 months or something try to keep it to a month....

and theres nothing wrong with 3/4 or quarter sleeves i plan on getting a 3/4th sleeve but debating if i should just get my forearm sleeve instead....its personal preference if you like it you do it...

My sleeve is probably going to be a horror theme....from freddy krueger to frankenstein.
and dont say shit about oh thats so stupid has no meaning because it has ALOT of meaning

horror theme? that shit is stupid as fuck. lol

jking
March 9, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
Scotty

you should def post pics of your tattoos.

mine arent fully complete but once they are i will post pics.. I meet with artist Nikko next week to finish my arm and then when i go back east again my leg will finally be complete.. I mean its basically complete now but i just have some color to add and just alittle stuff to add to make it complete.. But i'll post pics once shit gets going! I have this thing i don tliek to post til its finished, cause it doesnt look complete...
March 9, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
thejOeshow

iScotty, just wondering, but how do you hate 1/4 and 3/4 sleeves when you have a 1/2 sleeve yourself? is it just the look(s) of the two or what? In my honest opinion 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and full sleeves all look fine to me. I have whatever is inbetween a half and quarter sleeve if that makes any sense(i hate fractions), but for anybody who knows about the 'addiction' now i find myself wanting a full sleeve.
March 9, 2010 @ 10:35 PM
Scotty

Its something that bothers me... It always has, when i say that i dont me anything against people who do it! To Me personally it doesnt look finished.. Like a quarter sleeve is basically your shoulder muscle and around but to me it looks like its half done and needs to go for a half sleeve.. Same with 3/4 sleeve, just seems unfinished and should either stay at half or go full.. I know people who have em, they like em and thats what what matters but in my opinion and how i think there is something that bothers me with it! Dont ask how i managed to not like it, its just something i dont like... haha I mean it has nothing to with the art work, its just the placement of it all! Bothers me, thats all... If the art work is good, i will always say nice work!
March 9, 2010 @ 11:07 PM
facerip

Ive had a few things drawn up recently, and my pal is going to get this on me next week.. Im going to get this on my chest above my heart.
March 9, 2010 @ 11:15 PM
BreezyHamilton

got this one end of last yr but wanted to share

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

March 9, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
facerip

March 10, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
kilogram

lol nate you goof
March 10, 2010 @ 08:55 AM
Sponge

kids go to great extent to get accepted.

robert pho and paul booth usually does my shit.

now paul is upto 400/hr. got my sleeve done where he was at 175/hr

Last deffienately the best place or get a realism piece.

might add some japanese artwork on my body. anyone have suggestions. live in NJ
No chris odenall is a faggot.

cia long? rubendall? ice grillz that tiger looked sick.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/su preme-northface-galore-visvim-jkts-more/?#post- 3245185 SUPREME NORTHFACE GALORE

March 10, 2010 @ 11:32 AM
XionGlydius

ugh too many artists too look into.

anyone know if tomo of yellow blaze tattoo is easier to book and a little cheaper than shige?
March 10, 2010 @ 11:47 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Does anyone know where to get tatoos in Milwaukee or southeastern Wisconsin in general?
March 10, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
Scotty

kids go to great extent to get accepted.

robert pho and paul booth usually does my shit.

now paul is upto 400/hr. got my sleeve done where he was at 175/hr

Last deffienately the best place or get a realism piece.

might add some japanese artwork on my body. anyone have suggestions. live in NJ
No chris odenall is a faggot.

cia long? rubendall? ice grillz that tiger looked sick.

This dude who i use to chill with has sleeve done by booth... Im not a fan cause im not into that style but if people are into it, he is one of the best hands down! But 400 an/hr? Wow people are crazy nowadays!

I cant say enough, people in the north east region who want japanese work, go to rubendall but he is a on a long waitlist though.. There is tony Morrell in DC, he is only on a short 6-8 waitlist i guess right now Also hb member mayimbe's artist look pretty good a well, he stated who he was a few pages back...

ugh too many artists too look into.

anyone know if tomo of yellow blaze tattoo is easier to book and a little cheaper than shige?

Shige? Good luck... Both will be hard to book and both will be pricey.. Also xion u live in japan? Or u going there to visit and hope to work there? If u got work done by Shige i would envy u! hahaha
March 10, 2010 @ 12:57 PM
XionGlydius

Shige? Good luck... Both will be hard to book and both will be pricey.. Also xion u live in japan? Or u going there to visit and hope to work there? If u got work done by Shige i would envy u! hahaha

haha I know. I would love to but hes booked for like 4 years. I was hoping tomo would be a little cheaper and less booked. He has basically the same style, but uses different colors, and not so flashy or bold. I actually don't live in japan, but with my career in the marines I will be spending lots of time in japan for training, and being temporarily stationed there. I was looking into kore flatmo, but his stuff isn't my style when it comes to doing sleeves/suit type deals. I love the way his style looks but his colors, and some of his designs stick out to much, and are a little too flashy/non tradtional. I do wanna get one of his his skeleton type tattoos on my ribs with a necklace or something with a skull for each of my friends/family that died in war and civilian life. Then have that incorporated into a suit by shige or tomo. I still want my Saint Michael Idea for a back piece. I'm really looking into something like this(except nothing below the waist, maybe just an inch or two.):
www.yellowblaze.net/tomo/gallery/color/tm_0051/photo_01.html

I also need ideas for other things to be put into. so far I got maybe a tengu mask, hanya, Shige actually does a really sick jesus that blends well. Give me ideas ofr types of flowers, symbols whatever.

anyways thats just my dream tattoo haha. I'm also looking into jeff zuck, mike roper, dana helmuth, hori-yen, and others.
March 10, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
Scotty

^ yeah i figured he was booked for a very long time.. No sure on tomo though u can email him.. Not sure how good his english is but u can try.. Also u have some big names right there.. Talked with Jess yen aka horiyen last month about an arm sleeve and he is booked for 2 years right now but he saves opening as a first come first serve basis at conventions! Only thing i hate about lists is, u dont know where u are going to be at in 2-4 years.. I mean u can always put the deposit down just to have a secure spot but still u never know where u might be! reason i havent secured a spot yet but getting closer to just doing it though!

Jut grab ideas while u go, Body suits are alot of work, look mayimbe's.. Most pieces will be huge so take that into consideration as well! Also the artist will help with flowers and those choices in the consultation...
March 10, 2010 @ 01:49 PM
XionGlydius

^ yeah i figured he was booked for a very long time.. No sure on tomo though u can email him.. Not sure how good his english is but u can try.. Also u have some big names right there.. Talked with Jess yen aka horiyen last month about an arm sleeve and he is booked for 2 years right now but he saves opening as a first come first serve basis at conventions! Only thing i hate about lists is, u dont know where u are going to be at in 2-4 years.. I mean u can always put the deposit down just to have a secure spot but still u never know where u might be! reason i havent secured a spot yet but getting closer to just doing it though!

Jut grab ideas while u go, Body suits are alot of work, look mayimbe's.. Most pieces will be huge so take that into consideration as well! Also the artist will help with flowers and those choices in the consultation...

Yea, I'm gonna email him, maybe get someone who knows Japanese to try and contact him. Yea I figure if its gonna be on me forever, I want it to be the best. I don't mind spending more money on the quality. Yea that's the same problem I have, I have no idea where Im gonna be money wise next year. So I decided to put aside money outta every paycheck and just amass as much as possible. Well hey, good luck with getting booked man.

Please login first to reply.