Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 16, 2007 @ 10:32 PM
Francesco

I'm thinking about getting a lower arm sleeve of a stampede of buffalo with a few native americans on horseback chasing them.
August 17, 2007 @ 06:39 AM
imsohappy

hmmmm might just get a t-shirt covering my chest and back so then i won't need to buy anymore possibly a supreme or mishka, don't know yet. cool
August 17, 2007 @ 09:06 AM
goatfacekillah

i've got an M on each ass cheek
so when i bend over
it says MOM
August 17, 2007 @ 10:17 AM

Inactive

xcamx's shit is dope.
August 17, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
picn!k

IDK maybe its just me but if I get a tattoo it has to be something that resembles something I love I see people getting fish and I know ya'll dont like to go fishing. I see people getting skulls and skylines I mean you guys aren't going to be young forever. I understand live life to the fullest and I'm for that 100 % but IDK I just feel sorry for who ever regrets getting there tattoo I honestly do. So my advice to anyone planning to get a tattoo give it thought and get something you think resembles you so you don't look like an idiot later on in your life.

It doesnt always have to have some profound meaning,. some people just like tattoos,.

and skulls have been popular forever,. damn even pirates would have different types of skull flags to let other ships know who they were,.
August 17, 2007 @ 11:37 AM
T.B.E.L

so when i bend over
it says MOM

LOL

I'm personally planning on getting some traditional designs. I want something that isn't pointless, so I'll tattoo myself with original designs to show my Filipino background, since I'm so far away from the culture
August 17, 2007 @ 11:41 AM
DonVonQ

so when i bend over
it says MOM

hahaha oh my god
August 17, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
Branden James

Not finished yet. "Its hard to be a saint in the city"
August 17, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
pomp3o

I wanna get some ink of a MistleToe on my pelvic....no homo.
August 17, 2007 @ 07:11 PM
NooDLe*iDk

5th Session!

Finished this session about an hour and a half ago.

A couple more to go...

thats dope &)
August 17, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
rayshiest

im getting this done on my right Calf:

it will be my second japanese anime tat.
August 18, 2007 @ 08:46 AM
imsohappy

whats your 1st?
August 18, 2007 @ 08:53 AM
DonVonQ

my first tat is going to be on my neck.
August 18, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
rayshiest

three japanese letters runnign down my back, sayin Akira. i think i alreayd posted a pic a few pages back
August 18, 2007 @ 02:19 PM
krn_zmb

my first tat is going to be on my neck.

thats crazy
August 18, 2007 @ 03:17 PM
dropkickbob

Sick! Probably my favorite anime film, and it's probably up there on my favorite film list as well. I always shed a tear at the end (yes homo)

Anyway heres mine

on my upper arm, it's my middle name and my grandfathers name
August 21, 2007 @ 09:07 AM
KillaKate

elaborate please?

and exactly, i don't fucking listen to bulldoze. but i've heard garbage like that all of the time.

shame on you.
September 2, 2007 @ 08:19 AM
Lisa_so_stussy

I have a small gheko on my foot and want another tat but on my wrist in a few years maybe.
September 2, 2007 @ 10:20 AM
picn!k

I have the word honesty written from about my armpit down to my waist in big letters,. and I have a tattoo that consists of four hindu inspired masks with decorative skulls bordering them with a celtic knot in the background that is wrapped in vines.

I am going this week to get to decending symetrical birds, with clouds in the background and light shooting through the clouds.

I would post pics but my tatts are all original and I dont really want anyone coppin my designs (unless they pay razz)
September 2, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
Quick Draw

I have the word honesty written from about my armpit down to my waist in big letters,. and I have a tattoo that consists of four hindu inspired masks with decorative skulls bordering them with a celtic knot in the background that is wrapped in vines.

I am going this week to get to decending symetrical birds, with clouds in the background and light shooting through the clouds.

I would post pics but my tatts are all original and I dont really want anyone coppin my designs (unless they pay razz)

dude. that's lame. a good bit of the ink shown on here is original. i garuntee someone in the world has something almost just like yours. and probably like mine. nothing is 100% original. sorry bro.
September 3, 2007 @ 09:04 AM
Thaimex

I wanna get "Thaimex" somewhere on my upper body. Im half Thai and Mexican so it just works. Also wanna get half the Thai flag and half the Mexican flag stitched together.
September 3, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
picn!k

No offense, but i wouldn't post all my tattoos online either, well except those that i know can't be copied easily. I mean don't get me wrong i'm all up for letting people see my tatts in person, but i would never let any one take photos of them!!! So i can understand why picn!k wouldn't either... i mean i have two Chinese characters written out by a Chinese caligrapher which i have tattooed on the inside of each arm and i take pride in knowing it is 100% original... so yeah although i totally agree with you that some people have similar tattoos, i still like to know that there will never be an exact or close replica of mine...

just my 2 cents...

hey thanks,. well I am working on my portfolio and it would suck to post up designs and then have someone print them, copy them and then use them.

here are some small low rez examples though,.

September 3, 2007 @ 04:41 PM
Katsumoto

sorry for the bad pictures. Ok ive got one more section for the top half to be completed then its time for the next half ( Lower back to ass ) :up: ive noticed its been a while since i posted on here so alot has gotten done since then. hope you like. peace

edit: i like alot of these tats in here. ronnel doing it big of course and i like naked pimps ( nicely detailed )
September 3, 2007 @ 07:40 PM
rayshiest

hey thanks,. well I am working on my portfolio and it would suck to post up designs and then have someone print them, copy them and then use them.

here are some small low rez examples though,.

the first is sickkkk, keep it up man

and the guy above me ,your a monster , dude
September 3, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
damnwitless1

I hope that that's actually Kaws...

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

September 5, 2007 @ 11:49 PM
FVisILL

September 5, 2007 @ 11:57 PM
s)ean

gonna get my first tat on the 29th by robert pho in LV. I love his work!
September 6, 2007 @ 12:13 AM
FVisILL

^^Is that fresh tatt or old? coz i've had a friend or two get tatts in that same spot but they started to fade pretty quick so just wanted to see what your experiences were like...

its fresh. and it was such an easy tat. no pain at all. i hope the shit doesnt fade real bad. dude started playin wu wen i was getting it done 2.
September 6, 2007 @ 12:41 AM
FVisILL

^ Well my friend that had his lip tatted had a star type design which is probably the cause of the fading due to the amount of color used... but let me know how yours holds out in like a month or so... just want to compare the difference...

yeah for sure
March 21, 2008 @ 03:21 AM
s)ean

Full sleeve in progress with about 7 hours of work put in. Need a few more good sessions.

www.skindesigntattoos.com

Please login first to reply.