Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 7, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
kiko

lol.

how much do inner lip tatoos usually go for anyway? thinkin bout gettin one over the summer.
February 7, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
Gods Gift

you're a fucking idiot. it's not that an artist CANT do it, its that a specific design sometimes isnt best for the desired placement on the body.

gtfo with your stupid shit. the opinion on your tat is that it's cliche as fuck.

HOW DA FUCK IS DAT A BAD SPOT???Your lame ass fuck trying to take up for old dude get off his jock. Once again i jus wanted some design ideas to build on my idea
February 7, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
.AG23.

HOW DA FUCK IS DAT A BAD SPOT???Your lame ass fuck trying to take up for old dude get off his jock. Once again i jus wanted some design ideas to build on my idea

Are you really "DAT" stupid? We're speaking in general terms not about you specifically dumbfuck. Now go hit up your homie to ink you up with some cliche shit with a hepatitis positive needle.

hop off.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
Gods Gift

^^^Read what the fuck you just wrote dumbfuck you were most def attempting to attack me with your statement. And you must not know what cliche means cause if it was cliche then you would not of mistakenly accused me of asking if people thought it was cool or not. Get your facts straight before you bitch me out.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:29 PM
ends!

With the way your acting in this thread i'm assuming you wont be able to legally get a tattoo for another 5-6 years so i dunno why your asking for anyones opinion on your idea. You'll get better ideas when your older.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:35 PM
Gods Gift

Its whatever i talked to some people irl and i know what im going to get and how much of my money it will cost so everyone can quit trolling on my shit.
February 7, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
johnathan

thinkin of gettin tupac quote on the right side of my neck "reality is wrong, dreams are for real" buh iunno yet on the placement bcuz im prolly gunna regret it, lol. any opinions, suggestions?

free max b 2013

February 7, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
sjem

Well surely if you think that you'll regret it then you shouldn't get it in the first place.
February 7, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
Scotty

Gods Gift: I can tell this is your first tattoo, i was actually trying to help u, but now im calling u an idiot and cant comprehend anything.. U want words with blood dripping off them, an artist might not like what u have in mind and change it! Or they wont like the idea in general and its something they might not want to do or placement.. yeah u can go to a whole in the wall tattoo shop and they will do anything u ask cause they just want money and dont give shit what they are putting on someones body... U obviously dont get how tattoo shops work, so im not even going to further explain it to u... and also coming on a message board asking what peoples think of your idea, is basically asking if people thinks a cool idea or not cause like i said i was actually giving u advice on placement and design.. Or u wouldnt have asked and already have it done! Like i Said tattoos are for u and u alone..

Contract:U ever go check them artists I gave u? i remembered u were going to check em out..
February 7, 2010 @ 10:24 PM
Scotty

thinkin of gettin tupac quote on the right side of my neck "reality is wrong, dreams are for real" buh iunno yet on the placement bcuz im prolly gunna regret it, lol. any opinions, suggestions?

Side of your neck.. what are plans for the rest of your life? Something like that u could go across your chest in script from shoulder to shoulder... Or put in some kind of other piece and add the words to it.. But neck tattoo bad idea unless u know what u have planned for your future where they will allow u to have a neck tattoo.. Also if this is your first tattoo i can guarantee u most shops wont do, unless its a whole in the wall shop like i mentioned before where they dont give a shit about u... hope this helped
February 7, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
Shadows.

Id go with a chest placement for that..

February 7, 2010 @ 10:31 PM
johnathan

Well surely if you think that you'll regret it then you shouldn't get it in the first place.

It is just more the placement that worries me, I'm pretty positive on the tattoo though.

thanks guys, it would be my first. i neglected the no neck / hands rules when thinking about this tatt razz the chest looks sick.

free max b 2013

February 7, 2010 @ 10:54 PM
Gods Gift

ok i dont see how my question was any different then jamesm but what ever im done with it. also i already have a tattoo that says impossible is nothing with the cancer band so please dont try and tell me about shops and shit.
February 8, 2010 @ 12:28 AM
.AG23.

Contract:U ever go check them artists I gave u? i remembered u were going to check em out..

yup. going with jakoh for my japanese sleeve. im still iffy on the sugar skull but im pretty sure im going with pepe.

hopefully my first session will be in june. thanks again man.
February 8, 2010 @ 12:37 AM
Scotty

^ u went to see jakoh? How was his complete portfolio(if went to see him), i have yet to go down there to check it out the shop and see his and Jiro;s portfolios.. I still want to see if the rumor is true that the freehand everything?
February 8, 2010 @ 01:09 AM
.AG23.

^ u went to see jakoh? How was his complete portfolio(if went to see him), i have yet to go down there to check it out the shop and see his and Jiro;s portfolios.. I still want to see if the rumor is true that the freehand everything?

i didnt go down there, i sent a few emails back and forth and talked on the phone. i havent made an official appointment but i should in about a month.

im pretty sure they dont freehand everything from what i have read.
February 8, 2010 @ 08:20 AM
jayess

^^
February 8, 2010 @ 08:51 PM
gnar

Just went to my shop, getting a small chest piece. AYO!
February 8, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
jeanluc

experienced freehanding artists ftw.
February 8, 2010 @ 11:09 PM
Scotty

i didnt go down there, i sent a few emails back and forth and talked on the phone. i havent made an official appointment but i should in about a month.

im pretty sure they dont freehand everything from what i have read.

Yeah not everything mainly I'm talking their japanese work.. Heard it all freehand because they want everything to be a custom tattoo and know one would ever have nearlythe same tattoo.. Might stop down there next week before the celtics, lakers game!

I agree with what iscotty said, getting a neck tattoo is a bad idea, especially if its your first tatt... I've personally seen many friends with neck tattoos, and every one of them has said since they got their neck tattoo, the way people look at them is different... Also, not to mention most reputable shops most likely WON'T do it for you if its your first tattoo due to possible regrets later down the line...

hey long time no see in this thread, glad to have u back posting here!
February 9, 2010 @ 11:51 AM
thejOeshow

Quick question for anybody who has gotten their stomach tatted.

I'm sure I'm gonna get different answers, but when you were getting tatted did you have problems with your stomach being super sensitive? When i got mine done, after a few minutes my shit would flinch with the slightest touch of the needle, so i had to resort to flexing it just so it wouldn't flinch. Tat came out with a slight flaws, but still pretty dope imo.
February 9, 2010 @ 12:03 PM
Scotty

getting tattooed in sensitive areas u are supposed to try your hardest not to make any movement and for your stomach flexing, your stomach is shifting your skin which can effect the tattoo.. Best thing u can do is go back and get it touched up and try not to make any movement.. Its hard since its in a real sensitive spot..

* also for everyone else as well, please say tattoo not tat and say tattooed not tatted..
February 9, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
s1acker

Dear iscotty,
Why do you care if we say tat or tatted? Please stop telling us how to talk. Thanks.
February 9, 2010 @ 12:22 PM
thejOeshow

getting tattooed in sensitive areas u are supposed to try your hardest not to make any movement and for your stomach flexing, your stomach is shifting your skin which can effect the tattoo.. Best thing u can do is go back and get it touched up and try not to make any movement.. Its hard since its in a real sensitive spot..

* also for everyone else as well, please say tattoo not tat and say tattooed not tatted..

Well for me it was getting to the point that the flinching was becoming pretty involuntary, so i had to flex my stomach in order to finish the tattoo. I think if i hadn't flexed i think it would've come out a lot worse. I'll post pics whenever i can.

iscotty, i respect your opinions and all since i see your posts almost everywhere on this forum, but what does it matter if i or we say tat/tatted/tattooed/inked/blasted etc.?
February 9, 2010 @ 12:28 PM
michael lee

I also respect your opinions/insight, but trying to control how people say things on the internet or even in general is somewhat naive, ignorant and a little bit stupid. It shouldn't bother you much, it's just easier to type/say.
February 9, 2010 @ 12:29 PM
Scotty

When someone says Tats and tatted, makes people sound like a douchebag to be honest.. Being around several tattoo artist, shops, the whole environment its something u build up not to like, i guess... Just an opinion people dont have to take it personal, it just sounds like those people who think they are cool guys trying to get tattoo to be even cooler.. hahaha dont tak it personal fellas, its a general statement and opinion..
February 9, 2010 @ 12:33 PM
jeanluc

One thing you hardly ever hear is a good tattoo artist say 'tats', 'tatted', or 'inked'. Just saying.. get familiar.
February 9, 2010 @ 12:45 PM
thejOeshow

When someone says Tats and tatted, makes people sound like a douchebag to be honest.. Being around several tattoo artist, shops, the whole environment its something u build up not to like, i guess... Just an opinion people dont have to take it personal, it just sounds like those people who think they are cool guys trying to get tattoo to be even cooler.. hahaha dont tak it personal fellas, its a general statement and opinion..

I get what you're saying and i'm not really trippin about it i think it was just the way you posted it.
February 9, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
Gods Gift

dear iscotty,
why do you care if we say tat or tatted? Please stop telling us how to talk. Thanks.

qft
February 9, 2010 @ 04:40 PM
99%Shit

Talk how you want, but you sound like a mook that picks 'tats' off a wall when you use those terms.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.