FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 25, 2009 @ 01:49 AM
Scotty

Bone hurts more than muscle, yes... That part of your hand most likely not! Also think long and hard before u tattoo your hand...

* Yo ron, are u going to finish your other arm eventually?
September 25, 2009 @ 04:16 AM
Ferris.Bueller

LA has the most... Dont need to go far! Here are some off the top of my head:

Jess Yen - little outside LA, on 2 year list i believe, im going to be going to his shop in couple weeks
Koi - he's at high voltage(kat von d's shop) might be paying hollywood prices
Pepe - Rons's artist, look at rons arm a few pages back, try pming him if interested
Jiro Yaguchi - strictly japanese, also heard he does everything freehand as well, no stencil

Here in SD: Arron Della Vedova, amazing sleeve work, 1 and half wait or pay 300 an hour for right then

There is a dude in Orange County but think of his name but these are prolly your best, unless u did some more research which there is others just naming these guys off the top of my head.. Also if anyone else knows add em to the list! Also most likely u will be on a waitliest for these guys, but if u want the best work, u will have to wait but make sure u put a depsoit down so u are on the list! Like told other on here, u could get bumped up if people cancel...

* Also Las Vegas Expo is n a couple of weeks, the biggest in the world, and the best in world will be there!

Addin to this ima put
Jim Miner at Analog tattoo in San Jose
&
Pedro Soos
These two kids (especially Pedro) do some incredible contemporary traditional ish
September 25, 2009 @ 11:22 AM
redeye

thanks for the reply mister cool yeah ive been researching and seen some of jiro's work im leaaning more towards his coz he's japanese and all
September 25, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
gaws

--My first tattoo

this wins. so dope.
September 25, 2009 @ 01:18 PM
Scotty

Scotty,

Pepe probably already has my drawing ready of a Geisha for my right arm, it's just a matter of me going in.

O nice dude... U getting a full Regular Geisha or u getting a severed Geisha head?

thanks for the reply mister cool yeah ive been researching and seen some of jiro's work im leaaning more towards his coz he's japanese and all

Jiro's work is great, im going to check his shop out as well, i want to see if its true he does everything free hand.. But also need to go see Jess yen, his work is out of this world and i want to get tebori done!
September 25, 2009 @ 01:36 PM
Geek.

nice work yall
im looking to get my next work done next month

Same here
September 25, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
ae86

i got a question
do tattoos hurt when you get it on the bone part
like would it hurt if you get a tattoo on this part

anywhere there is soft skin, a lot of nerves, bones meet (joints) will hurt. ribs, collarbone, neck/throat hurt the most.

www.rimpaulosangeles.com

September 25, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
indecisive

wanna get one on my collarbone but am afraid of needles but can handle certain places. i just dont want it to be excruciating pain and take a long time. a phrase usually takes how long?
September 25, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
Vicodin

Octopus my artist did. It's not the best photo of it, but that shit is truly amazing.

damn i love this but should have gone with color would be popin like crazy
September 26, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
Scotty

^ Some peoples skin tone doesnt go well with alot of colors and bright colors.. So some people have to get black & gray or just minimal colors.. My skin type is a darker tone(im white) so i have minimal colors and only have certain colors that look right.. Or some people just like black&gray work done!

wanna get one on my collarbone but am afraid of needles but can handle certain places. i just dont want it to be excruciating pain and take a long time. a phrase usually takes how long?

^ People who are afraid of needles wont get fazed by a tattoo machine usually because u cant actually see the needles.. also the machine is going really fast so it doesnt feel like needles.. Also your collarbone will take like 20 minutes to half hour since the tattoo wont be that big.. The pain will be like nothing!
October 1, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
lawlercon

getting it finished up on oct 13th. really stoked with how its turned out thus far.
October 1, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

considering getting "IDGAF" across my shoulders

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 1, 2009 @ 11:34 PM
DJ Ant

^ lawlercon, fucking dope.
October 1, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
chargerfan

Awhile back I remember seeing this tattoo of the Maybach symbol and it said "Music, Money, ____" don't remember the third M since I only got a quick glance at it. Would anyone happen to have a picture maybe or know what it said? it looked cool but couldn't really tell since it was a fast glance. Thanks
October 1, 2009 @ 11:57 PM
OneEyeWilly

anyone recomend good artists in philly?
October 2, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
matt

considering getting "IDGAF" across my shoulders

lol. dont.
October 2, 2009 @ 12:28 AM
Scotty

check out olde city tattoo or Body Graphics
October 2, 2009 @ 11:26 AM
gb

These tats are fucking dope.

However, I know next to nothing about tattoo's, and I just want to know if this dude were to bulk up a bit, or just generally increase in size, whether it be fat or muscle.. how much would the tattoo's fuck up?
October 2, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
lawlercon

^^^^^what is that character from i remember seeing that when i was little and i can't think of it

my pet monster from 1987
October 2, 2009 @ 12:31 PM
Scotty

These tats are fucking dope.

However, I know next to nothing about tattoo's, and I just want to know if this dude were to bulk up a bit, or just generally increase in size, whether it be fat or muscle.. how much would the tattoo's fuck up?

If Ron bilked up nothing would really happen to his tattoos, maybe some line shifting but nothing major unless he took roids for like 3 months and became a monster... But other than that if line shifting and stretching do a cure, u can just go to the shop and get it touched up!
October 2, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
Shadows.

Word Ron would crazy if he bulked up.
October 2, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
reflection.

Dope shit lol.

But nah, anyone know some sites with lightning bolt tattoo designs?
I googled it and the pics that came up were ass.
October 2, 2009 @ 08:39 PM
indecisive

How much was the cost for all your tats and hours done ronnel?
October 2, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
Scotty

3 months+ron+ "roids" = monster

lol wut.

obviously u didnt read the question the kid asked and u didnt get the terminology...
October 4, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
OneEyeWilly

thx bb
October 4, 2009 @ 01:58 PM
DonPedro

obviously u didnt read the question the kid asked and u didnt get the terminology...

obviously you didn't get the fact that he was making fun of ronnel.
October 4, 2009 @ 02:16 PM
KILLING

considering getting "idgaf" across my shoulders

hahahahahah.

wearekilling.com

October 18, 2009 @ 05:17 PM
Scotty

I found my new artist for my japanese half sleeve, i have been doing alot of searching, i met him and i am going to go meet with him this week, his name Shay Bredimus.. He does strictly Traditional Japanese work. He studied it for over 10 years, i am going go check out his complete portfolio this week.. here is one of his pieces:

October 18, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
99%Shit

My Audrey. And despite what you may think after seeing that, I'm a dude, not a girl with fairly hairy arms. Old flick, that's when she was freshly done a couple years back now, still waiting to get more work done.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 18, 2009 @ 06:20 PM
mayimbe181

my back and front
heres me featured in a german tattoo magazine last year
all i have left is my right leg and my suit is done

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

Please login first to reply.