Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 25, 2007 @ 10:58 PM
krn_zmb

yeah buut you typing all that under what i said as if you were trying to prove a point, seems very directed to me, so theres no other way i would of taken it because it seemed as if you were calling my opinion stupid. buut anyways. Its whatever bro hah im chilll

i think its just kinda regretful when kids get shit on them that say like xXx and fucking "People are full of hate" and shit like ANIMOSITY AND LOATHING!

its just kinda stupid in my eyes. Actually get something with meaning to it. Like with a lot of japanese art and tats, it all has meaning. haha and im not talking about little chinese characters and what not.
July 25, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
whs

if i ever get a tattoo imma get a pokemon...

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

July 25, 2007 @ 11:00 PM
krn_zmb

see now thats what i mean...!

pokemon has great meaning, who ya getting? pikachu?
July 25, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
whs

seaking... fuck yeah!

July 25, 2007 @ 11:02 PM
krn_zmb

haha get Geodude hahaha

back then i always wanted to start a hardcore band called Machamp
July 25, 2007 @ 11:06 PM
whs

screw it i'd get all 150 pokemon on my back smile

July 25, 2007 @ 11:11 PM
krn_zmb

151 smile
July 25, 2007 @ 11:12 PM
whs

nah 150 on the back mew on my chest

July 26, 2007 @ 12:05 AM
HARTY

i want respect through fear across my stomach. i dont care if im 100 that shit is dope.

talk about regretting something when you're older..

here are some other pictures of my outline. can't wait to get it all finished up. at least 2 more sittings.

July 26, 2007 @ 12:09 AM
HARTY

think of looking in the mirror when you're 45 years old and seeing, "respect through fear." probably with cliche script.

tell me how'd you feel.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:12 AM
HARTY

seeing as you cannot carry a full normal conversation, i'm not going to continue this discussion.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:17 AM
HARTY

i know the discussion. i hear it all day long. the thing is besides me not regretting anything, any stage of my life, my ultimate goal would be to open up a tattoo shop. so it really wouldnt make a difference.

okay then.

if i ever get tatts which i want, its going to be all heritage stuff. When i think about it, stuff like u have there harty, its nice but seems like something i would regret alot when im older.

and like eggnog said, i try to live life without regrets. do what you want, when you want. it's your life. your body.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
krn_zmb

Egg: not in any kind of disrespect but it seems like your living in a naive stage of your life. now, you say u dont give a fuck and what not and think that your some bad ass that thinks that tatts like "respect through fear" is what makes you big and tough, but bro in a couple of years, your going to think to yourself of how stupid and naive you were when u do some stupid shit like that. Shit changes and i dont give a fuck who you are because no matter what kind of person you are your going to end up regretting stupid shit like that.

and to harty
thats exactly what im going to do. Do what i want/ Living life without regret is a bit of a hard thing not to do. As easy as it sounds, its not. so taking risks is one thing but doing something that you know you'll regret is kinda dumb.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:24 AM
HARTY

Egg: not in any kind of disrespect but it seems like your living in a naive stage of your life. now, you say u dont give a fuck and what not and think that your some bad ass that thinks that tatts like "respect through fear" is what makes you big and tough, but bro in a couple of years, your going to think to yourself of how stupid and naive you were when u do some stupid shit like that. Shit changes and i dont give a fuck who you are because no matter what kind of person you are your going to end up regretting stupid shit like that.

and to harty
thats exactly what im going to do. Do what i want/ Living life without regret is a bit of a hard thing not to do. As easy as it sounds, its not. so taking risks is one thing but doing something that you know you'll regret is kinda dumb.

i really agree.

you see, i thought my shit out for a very long time. nearly 4 months. drew it up, gave the dude a rough sketch and he transformed it.

when i was 17 i got my last name on my left forearm. i don't totally regret it, but the thought is there.

also, if i haven't felt regret yet. i really don't think it's going to set in.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:27 AM
krn_zmb

yeah. I say just think out the stuff you wanna have on your body forever. Things like the tat that egg wants, seems so cliche and pointless. I personally think its a self esteem issue. No real meaning. I believe that tattoos are to convey meaning and story not something that sounds cool.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:29 AM
HARTY

yeah. I say just think out the stuff you wanna have on your body forever. Things like the tat that egg wants, seems so cliche and pointless. I personally think its a self esteem issue. No real meaning. I believe that tattoos are to convey meaning and story not something that sounds cool.

exactly, and that refers back to my older tattoo. but it's there, so i gotta live with it. fuck it son son.

maybe i'll get it covered up one day..
July 26, 2007 @ 12:31 AM
krn_zmb

maybe, but why do u regret getting your last name?
July 26, 2007 @ 12:33 AM
HARTY

maybe, but why do u regret getting your last name?

no, it's not that at all.

it's the fact i rushed into it when i was young, and it's poorly done. i could've got a much more well thought out tattoo that involved my last name.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:34 AM
krn_zmb

aww ic, thats what i thought.

im pretty sure you'll figure out a way to make it look alot better or just get it covered up.

i would like to see the rest of your tats when u get them finished
July 26, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
HARTY

why because you dont know what it is? i didnt just come up with it.

it really just sounds like some wannabe intimidating saying to me.

aww ic, thats what i thought.

im pretty sure you'll figure out a way to make it look alot better or just get it covered up.

i would like to see the rest of your tats when u get them finished

mos def my dude.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
Shanklin

Im fucking getting the capcom logo across the inside of my forearm later, im so serious. Capcom is my life, and when i get older i can tell my kids about how there dad was obsessed with street fighter and other capcom games.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

July 26, 2007 @ 12:36 AM
krn_zmb

yeah i know you didnt. its kinda of self explanitory. i just dont think its creative.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:37 AM
HARTY

Im fucking getting the capcom logo across the inside of my forearm later, im so serious. Capcom is my life, and when i get older i can tell my kids about how there dad was obsessed with street fighter and other capcom games.

on that note..

i nearly got a street fighter half sleeve. but it was going to run my pocket so much money.

and then i really thought about it.. street fighter on my body forever. street fighter is the shit, but ink? thank god i talked myself out of it.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:37 AM
krn_zmb

haha, it would be awesome to see someone with... but i wouldnt do it.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:38 AM
rayshiest

::suprisedpens the door:::

you guys allrite?

:::closes the door slowly::::

do the capcom thing. i have akira on my back and dont regret it. really looking to get a japanese mask on my calf, and some more oriental tats on me. I saw a guy with his whole body covered in Mickey Mouse tattoos,

check out bmezine.com and check out all the geek/sci fi tattoos
July 26, 2007 @ 12:42 AM
Shanklin

on that note..

i nearly got a street fighter half sleeve. but it was going to run my pocket so much money.

and then i really thought about it.. street fighter on my body forever. street fighter is the shit, but ink? thank god i talked myself out of it.

Yea I wouldnt do any characters, just a good john mayer esque tat of capcom logo. And that akira shit is different lol, it was a good ass movie though.

July 26, 2007 @ 12:42 AM
HARTY

wow mr hardcore. its fuckin bulldoze.

not to sound like an asshole but im not one of those kids that tries to be intimidating and talk tough when im just a scared little kid , i fight in a cage 6 days a week.

sorry, but i don't listen to hardcore.

and sorry again that i didn't know you "fight in a cage."

Yea I wouldnt do any characters, just a good john mayer esque tat of capcom logo. And that akira shit is different lol, it was a good ass movie though.

haha, i feel you though.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
krn_zmb

wow mr hardcore. its fuckin bulldoze.

not to sound like an asshole but im not one of those kids that tries to be intimidating, but i fight in a cage 6 days a week.

that doesnt mean shit. i've heard plenty of people say that probably before bulldoze. It could be from Muhammad Ali for all he cares. It sounds like some bullshit that some tough guy wants to get to show that hes all big and bad. Trust me dude, we can see thru bullshit.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:46 AM
HARTY

since when was this?

elaborate please?

that doesnt mean shit. i've heard plenty of people say that probably before bulldoze. It could be from Muhammad Ali for all he cares. It sounds like some bullshit that some tough guy wants to get to show that hes all big and bad. Trust me dude, we can see thru bullshit.

and exactly, i don't fucking listen to bulldoze. but i've heard garbage like that all of the time.
July 26, 2007 @ 12:47 AM
Shanklin

^What tat did you get btw?

Please login first to reply.