July 14, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
Capt Baho

Finally was able to get my Grandfathers tattoo when he was in his early 20s. East River Tattoo did a great job recreating it. This tattoo is in memory of him and now will be with me forever.

July 15, 2014 @ 12:40 AM
chief

Saw that on fb, that's cool as hell man

•••

July 15, 2014 @ 01:57 AM
Capt Baho

Saw that on fb, that's cool as hell man
thank u bro
July 17, 2014 @ 06:21 AM
Classic K

my first tat, I got it for my grandpa. He's still alive, but i got it because I'm so close to him. I got the tiger because my family is Indian, and because it's my grandpa's favorite animal, and he always used to tell me stories about he went tiger hunting when he lived in India. The banner has his initials, and I got the boxing gloves because he used to be a boxer when he was younger, and it also symbolizes that he's a figher, he's survived cancer, two heart attacks, and a quadruple artery bypass.

https://soundcloud.com/classickiran306 | https://www.facebook.com/classickiran | twitter: @_kiranh

July 17, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
MikeBrown

Dude, is this your grandpa?
July 17, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
millertime04

July 17, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
meFLOW

Dude, is this your grandpa?
post to join date ratio is proper 

roughly one post a year tahahah

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 29, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
megustaleche

Got this today, bad photo sorry best I could take by myself

Got this last month

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

July 29, 2014 @ 05:09 AM
Sentimental

Got this today, bad photo sorry best I could take by myself

Got this last month
how much did it cost you bro?
July 29, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
megustaleche

Which one? Each was $120 top was done by my homie at his house always good price, bottom was apprentice at a local tattoo shop overpriced razz

July 29, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
Bet

Don't have any tattoos myself but admire the art/meaning behind them, but $120 is pretty cheap for something that is going to be with you the rest of your life? Or how much do tattoos generally cost?
July 29, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
araw at bituin

Don't have any tattoos myself but admire the art/meaning behind them, but $120 is pretty cheap for something that is going to be with you the rest of your life? Or how much do tattoos generally cost?
I'd say 100-200+ per hour.

http://instagram.com/qyel

July 29, 2014 @ 07:25 AM
megustaleche

What does the price deal with having it for life, people get filler tattoos that are just small random things that never over 100 and people pay large amounts sometimes for tattoos that aren't that greatly done so...? I hate when people take the meaning part too far, a tattoo doesn't have to mean anything can be just something someone liked or wanted for looks etc

July 29, 2014 @ 07:39 PM
Bet

What does the price deal with having it for life, people get filler tattoos that are just small random things that never over 100 and people pay large amounts sometimes for tattoos that aren't that greatly done so...? I hate when people take the meaning part too far, a tattoo doesn't have to mean anything can be just something someone liked or wanted for looks etc
I would think when you get a tattoo you consider a lot of things due to the fact it is on you forever and price is one of them. I wouldn't mind overspending if I liked the final product and due to the fact that its permanent. That's why I also said just the plain art of a tattoo is good as well.
July 29, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
blaagh

pricing could vary by many factors. size, detail, how long the piece will take, and the artist themselves.
people have no problem spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on clothes or sneakers, material items that will wear and tear but when it comes to a tattoo, something permanent they often hesitate about how much they want to spend. as mentioned above, it is on your forever. Why not pay for something you'd be proud to wear permanently.

est. mcmxcii

August 5, 2014 @ 09:15 AM
araw at bituin

my first tattoo. around 10 hours so far. colin baker at state of grace in san jose.

August 5, 2014 @ 06:17 PM
megustaleche

Ayyyy a local, Colin baker is beast. A friend of mine who's a apprentice got tattooed by him hardly had to pay him anything, I was very jealous

September 24, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
breadfactorynyc

guan yu... almost done
September 26, 2014 @ 02:29 AM
straya

my first tattoo. around 10 hours so far. colin baker at state of grace in san jose.

State of Grace rules man. Horitaka is a legend, as is Horitoshi. Great work man!
October 30, 2014 @ 06:40 AM
Insomni4c

Had this done a few months ago when travelling to Prague.

If anyone's looking for a tattoo artist near them check out this site - https://www.inklocations.com
November 5, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
mandingo warrior

This was like 3 weeks ago when I finished it. I'll take a healed picture if anybody cares. I'm probably going to start on my arm next and have that done by April
How'd this end up looking? I really like this 

holla at ya guala

November 6, 2014 @ 06:45 AM
Sentimental

anyone know for the cost for like a japanese theme sleeve like Mayimbe's? thinking about Onizuka tattoo in Lil tokyo
November 6, 2014 @ 08:23 AM
araw at bituin

anyone know for the cost for like a japanese theme sleeve like Mayimbe's? thinking about Onizuka tattoo in Lil tokyo
There's a lot of factors in determining price. How fast the artist works, how much detail is in the piece that you want, do you want 1/2, 3/4, full sleeve? I'd say $1,500-3,000 though. But price is honestly the last thing you should be thinking about. Find an artist whose portfolio you like [instagram], visit their shop, and get a consultation with him/ her. Don't worry about the money, it's gonna be on you forever.

Onizuka tattoo looks pretty solid, I saw their booth while they were up here at the bay area tattoo convention.

Please login first to reply.