me tattooing fashawn
stoppit b you the type of scratcher everybody hates
November 10, 2013 @ 06:43:26
me tattooing fashawn
stoppit b you the type of scratcher everybody hates
Says the guy with his mum's initials.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 11, 2013 @ 09:30:18

Dragon and lotus chest to half sleeve in progress, the scales and windbars still haven't 100% turned to grey yet. Gonna try to finish it on my next session in December.
December 02, 2013 @ 03:06:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
this tho
Where is this from? What Artist/Page?
December 16, 2013 @ 17:42:18
Recently finished my sleeve.  The artist is Ben Harris at Art Machine Productions in Philly:

December 18, 2013 @ 04:35:33

Been a while. got color and shading. 
December 18, 2013 @ 04:56:54
Awesome awesome awesome
December 18, 2013 @ 15:22:51
ya gurl just got tattoo #2 done yesterday

some real nice ones here tho~

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

December 29, 2013 @ 08:25:47

Finally got the shading done after having an outline on my arm for the past two and a half years.

Tim Beck, Freedom Ink, Peoria Illinois.

December 29, 2013 @ 11:40:27
^lmao i feel so bad for you
December 29, 2013 @ 17:57:17

Finally got the shading done after having an outline on my arm for the past two and a half years.

You go to Tim Beck and get a black and grey Hogwarts tattoo? For real??????
December 29, 2013 @ 23:19:42
It was his choice to do it in all black, I originally wanted color.
But I go to Tim for most of my stuff, I'm going to go with some more American Traditional next. 

December 30, 2013 @ 07:41:40
meh

meh 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 31, 2013 @ 07:07:38
Originally posted by Inactive User

You go to Tim Beck and get a black and grey Hogwarts tattoo? For real??????
thought it was a beauty and the beast type shit

Spread the human kindness

January 30, 2014 @ 04:51:25
Hi all,
I'm really intrested in tattoo and tattoo clothing. Can you tell me what you think about this website - http://www.rebelcircus.com/

Are they any good?
February 18, 2014 @ 14:27:55

Got laced up last night with my Money cat beads. Kind of in the finishing stages of covering my body so all i have left is 1 armpit and the top  of my head. Hopefully by Novemeber i'm done and finally can seal the deal on this 14 year process. The NYC Tattoo convention got pushed back to March 7,8,9 of this year for any of you interested it's the very last convention at the Roseland ballroom due to it being demolished later this year. My tattoo artist is David Sena at SENASPACE - David Sena - TATTOO - FIRE DRAWINGS and many of you over the years have gone and gotten work done by him and we both thank you for the positive feedback. our instagrams are ~~~> Instagram mayimbe181 & my artist  ~~>Instagram senaspace  he is looking for clients interested in starting backpieces so hit him up cause he's booked until about June July.
March 10, 2014 @ 03:43:28
I had this done last week, after waiting half a year for an appointment...

Still looking to get my whole arm covered, but kind of out of ideas, does anyone have some good sites or artists for inspiration (especially geometric and line work)?
March 10, 2014 @ 10:52:19

Got laced up last night with my Money cat beads. Kind of in the finishing stages of covering my body so all i have left is 1 armpit and the top  of my head. Hopefully by Novemeber i'm done and finally can seal the deal on this 14 year process. The NYC Tattoo convention got pushed back to March 7,8,9 of this year for any of you interested it's the very last convention at the Roseland ballroom due to it being demolished later this year. My tattoo artist is David Sena at SENASPACE - David Sena - TATTOO - FIRE DRAWINGS and many of you over the years have gone and gotten work done by him and we both thank you for the positive feedback. our instagrams are ~~~> Instagram mayimbe181 & my artist  ~~>Instagram senaspace  he is looking for clients interested in starting backpieces so hit him up cause he's booked until about June July.

just curious as to how much you've spent roughly on all your tats? i'm sure you got hook-ups and everything but still just wondering.
March 10, 2014 @ 11:27:26

Still looking to get my whole arm covered, but kind of out of ideas, does anyone have some good sites or artists for inspiration (especially geometric and line work)?
beautfiul work

going to japan in april and looking at getting my shin done by HORIZARU in Tokyo if anyone has heard of it.

this is some of there work

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2014 @ 17:38:26
The NYC tattoo convention was great got to meet some HB fam and Big Gus from Tattoo nightmares 
Posted a bunch of pics on my site finally Hit the link~~~~~> Mayimbe181  <~~~~~~~~~~~~go peep

March 10, 2014 @ 17:40:11
nobody wants to look at your soft ass body b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 04, 2014 @ 18:04:47
Some of my favorite tattoos. (Do not personally have any)

My 2 most favorite tattoos. 
The cherry blossoms on this one are amazing.

And this one, it's a masterpiece I would love to get something like this.

INFO on this??????????????

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

April 04, 2014 @ 18:30:09

on its way to a 3/4 sleeve, lots to go still..
April 04, 2014 @ 22:02:32
Looks good mane. The wings look darker than the rest though
April 04, 2014 @ 22:09:15
thx, just the lighting tho 
April 04, 2014 @ 22:38:12
anybody know of any dope soccer tattoos? all the ones I've seen look like shit lol

•••

May 14, 2014 @ 04:57:46
anyone had recent work done?

est. mcmxcii

May 14, 2014 @ 06:57:51

That's killer! As for geometric, the first person I thought of was Marie Kraus out of Brno, Czech Republic. Though, maybe you're looking for something more geometric. In either case, here's some of her work:

May 14, 2014 @ 07:23:45
one of my favorite of many on me

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

Please login first to reply.
x