Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 4, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
chief

anybody know of any dope soccer tattoos? all the ones I've seen look like shit lol

•••

May 14, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
blaagh

anyone had recent work done?

est. mcmxcii

May 14, 2014 @ 06:57 AM
Fitch

I had this done last week, after waiting half a year for an appointment...

Still looking to get my whole arm covered, but kind of out of ideas, does anyone have some good sites or artists for inspiration (especially geometric and line work)?
That's killer! As for geometric, the first person I thought of was Marie Kraus out of Brno, Czech Republic. Though, maybe you're looking for something more geometric. In either case, here's some of her work:

May 14, 2014 @ 07:23 AM
k2dedication

one of my favorite of many on me

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

May 14, 2014 @ 07:27 AM
k2dedication

me tattooin Fashawn

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

May 14, 2014 @ 09:32 AM
Augustus75

Planning on getting something done when I go to Chicago next September. Can anyone recommend a shop? Realistic and floral designs, or old school... Not sure exactly what I am getting, but it is time! Haven't had one in 10 years, but before that I was going about one a year for while... Can't wait.
May 14, 2014 @ 08:46 PM
TRILL Bill

Anyone know of any really good artists in the bay or LA? I'm tryna get a panther but I want it done right
May 18, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
xjrd

May 19, 2014 @ 08:21 PM
optikk

I had this done last week, after waiting half a year for an appointment...

Still looking to get my whole arm covered, but kind of out of ideas, does anyone have some good sites or artists for inspiration (especially geometric and line work)?
That's killer! As for geometric, the first person I thought of was Marie Kraus out of Brno, Czech Republic. Though, maybe you're looking for something more geometric. In either case, here's some of her work:

fuck yes! this is exactly what I was looking for. I will look at her stuff later. thanks!
June 2, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
straya

Most of my work done by Chad Koeplinger (@chadkoeplinger) who is doing my bodysuit, apart from my sleeve which was completed by Kian Forreal (@kianforreal_horisumi)..

June 2, 2014 @ 12:24 PM
kermitxkk

Most of my work done by Chad Koeplinger (@chadkoeplinger) who is doing my bodysuit, apart from my sleeve which was completed by Kian Forreal (@kianforreal_horisumi)..

holy shit dude that's a lot of work.. I was getting tattoo'd nearby chad yesterday at the expo in amsterdam and he was charging like 600 euro for a small piece.. how much is that setting you back?

hes good but jesus fuck that's expensive
June 3, 2014 @ 01:23 AM
straya

holy shit dude that's a lot of work.. I was getting tattoo'd nearby chad yesterday at the expo in amsterdam and he was charging like 600 euro for a small piece.. how much is that setting you back?

hes good but jesus fuck that's expensive
He's a friend of mine, and is also doing my bodysuit - so no where near those prices man.
June 3, 2014 @ 03:55 PM
mayimbe181

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

July 7, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
Bet

Not mine but cool
July 7, 2014 @ 03:11 AM
paradoxx

Not mine but 
wack and i bet your bitch ass ain't even greek
July 7, 2014 @ 04:20 AM
element

you'

Not mine but 
you're a stupid motherfucker if you think for one second that tat is wack. jun cha's work is god tier. sit your ass down.
July 7, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
chief

Not mine but 

•••

July 8, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
paradoxx

you'

Not mine but 
you're a stupid motherfucker if you think for one second that tat is wack. jun cha's work is god tier. sit your ass down.
I google image searched this picture and nothing popped up. If I saw Jun Cha's work maybe I wouldn't have said shit, but white people love to slap shit on their arms like it gives their lives a new meaning and then they praise themselves as a higher being. fuck you nigga. like this nigga has studied greek mythology like that. it's like white people dickriding buddhism 
July 8, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
cake.

i have been lookin to get a tattoo for a while but i lift and im constantly growing so should i just wait? 
does growing/lifting ruin/stretch the tattoo or not really? 
July 9, 2014 @ 10:13 PM
G00GLE

you'

Not mine but 
I google image searched this picture and nothing popped up. If I saw Jun Cha's work maybe I wouldn't have said shit, but white people love to slap shit on their arms like it gives their lives a new meaning and then they praise themselves as a higher being. fuck you nigga. like this nigga has studied greek mythology like that. it's like white people dickriding buddhism 
most ignorant shit i have ever read.

last in line for the gangbang.

July 9, 2014 @ 11:39 PM
straya

you'
Word!

Dude's a fuckin' idiot.
July 10, 2014 @ 12:36 AM
paradoxx

you'
Word!

Dude's a fuckin' idiot.
lmao measure my intelligence over a post on a fashion forum ok faggot 
July 10, 2014 @ 01:32 AM
Sentimental

lol
10 char

Fuck Off.

July 10, 2014 @ 01:40 AM
Fit Battle

Looks like something a sorority girl would have on her ankle.
July 10, 2014 @ 01:46 AM
chief

He might be a sorority girl

•••

July 10, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
Sentimental

Looks like something a sorority girl would have on her ankle.
tattoo battle me fakkit?

Fuck Off.

July 10, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
straya

Word!

Dude's a fuckin' idiot.
No need, you already proved you're a dumb-fuck with your comment. You obviously don't know a thing about tattoos, so keep in another thread, "faggot".
July 10, 2014 @ 03:16 AM
paradoxx

Word!

Dude's a fuckin' idiot.
No need, you already proved you're a dumb-fuck with your comment. You obviously don't know a thing about tattoos, so keep in another thread, "faggot".
what is there to know about tattoos besides the meaning, which everyone knows tattoos hold, or do you mean artist? silly cac
July 11, 2014 @ 12:50 AM
straya

Word!

Dude's a fuckin' idiot.
what is there to know about tattoos besides the meaning, which everyone knows tattoos hold, or do you mean artist? silly cac
nvm.
July 11, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
paradoxx

Lots more, actually. Such as history, culture, what will last in the skin and why, what won't etc etc etc I won't bother going too far into it though. Your unintelligible mind wouldn't care anyway, and no need for the "cac", "nigger".
 are you marky power? if so shoutout to your hat cleaning guide 

Please login first to reply.