The Official Tattoo Thread

January 25, 2013 @ 17:42:34

Follow me and my tattoo artist on Instagram  usernames are ~~~~~~ > Mayimbe181 & Senaspace 
He posts daily new projects he's started  http://www.senaspace.com/
January 26, 2013 @ 01:27:15
Crazy.. but I actually taught myself how to tattoo about 7 months ago.. gotten fairly good; here's my latest piece I did on the inside of my left forearm.
February 04, 2013 @ 05:42:37
Crazy.. but I actually taught myself how to tattoo about 7 months ago.. gotten fairly good; here's my latest piece I did on the inside of my left forearm.
dat face doe
February 04, 2013 @ 06:17:18
i feel dumb asking this but what are those black things that are usually at the border of japanese tattoos like the one mayimbe has  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 04, 2013 @ 06:44:55
wind bars I think ?
February 04, 2013 @ 13:14:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
wind bars I think ?
thanks alot man. right now i got a dragon tattoo with just the outline so once i get it colored this week ill just add the wind bars also to fill in gaps.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 04, 2013 @ 13:26:34
i feel dumb asking this but what are those black things that are usually at the border of japanese tattoos like the one mayimbe has 
Wind bars.
February 07, 2013 @ 05:55:22
My newest pieces, done over the past couple months --

Done by Steve Byrne in Austin (picture I took doesn't do it justice haha)

Done by Marie Sena when she was visiting Austin, TX from ABQ (the girl on the left is mine):

Done by Jimmy Duvall from Invictus Tattoo in Norway:

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

February 07, 2013 @ 07:28:21
Lmfao.

Another Snapbacks & Tattoos ass nigga.

Kids, stop getting stupid fucking tattoos while you're in HS

Mothafucka

February 08, 2013 @ 02:05:45
Might be working in Boston over the summer, thinking of getting my first tattoo over there; how does making an appointment in the kinda far future work? 
February 09, 2013 @ 07:47:12
Might be working in Boston over the summer, thinking of getting my first tattoo over there; how does making an appointment in the kinda far future work? 
you usually cant make appointments like that. Dont bother talking to an artist until you are able and ready to get a tattoo. The only time I can picture being able to make appointments wayy ahead of time would be an artist that is super popular and that would be the soonest opening. 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

February 13, 2013 @ 07:34:13
it depends. a lot of (traditional americana) artists I've been in contact with know their schedule (+/-) 3 months in advance; wether they're traveling or not. If you know what artist you want, it wouldn't hurt to email them. I've made appointments from two-weeks to 3-months from the date. Never know, they might have their schedule that far planned out.

just email, and if you can't get it that far in advance, just email again in a month or two - stay in touch.

February 16, 2013 @ 02:37:17
realized i don't have any pics of my first tattoo, did in july '11 its a valkyrie by Hector Colon of Ink Inertia, he only does custom pieces and he does half off on anime/game tattoos. I have no plans of letting anyone else at the very least touching my arms if not allow anyone else to tattoo me at all but you never know anyway.

Took about 5-6 hours total, two sessions, I named her geri short for Geralda which is old germanic meaning to rule with spear

fresh outline in july '11

now

This will be the base for my next tattoo on my okami sleeve arm, its a human version of amaterasu by genzoman. Wont be this exact picture of course but it'll be what i give hector to base his drawing off.

February 16, 2013 @ 04:38:59
rad chest plate. that fine line is gonna make for a sick finished piece
February 16, 2013 @ 15:18:27
How does one put together a leg sleeve? I have a bunch of images that I know U want but I'm not sure how to fill in the space between them. Its not japanese if that helps.
February 16, 2013 @ 21:08:46
How does one put together a leg sleeve? I have a bunch of images that I know U want but I'm not sure how to fill in the space between them. Its not japanese if that helps.
i have a wonka leg sleeve from my thigh to ankle. filled the background with the blue/white swirled floor from the nut room
March 03, 2013 @ 18:16:34

Added a crocodile and squid to the final piece of my bodysuit. should be done before May 2013 for the NYC tattoo convention
Check out our websites 
http://www.senaspace.com/ http://www.mayimbe181.com/  
March 10, 2013 @ 05:39:56
americana filler stars/dots is a common way to fill space.

March 10, 2013 @ 05:41:09
newest piece; via Grant Cobb.

(picture doesn't do it justice; took it with my iPhone the morning after I got it done)

March 13, 2013 @ 00:57:05
just got my first piece started, still need to fill and color.

March 14, 2013 @ 21:09:48
lol @ some of  the ink in here
just finished a 3rd session on this
March 14, 2013 @ 21:30:24
March 23, 2013 @ 20:33:03
thought this was pretty sick

•••

March 25, 2013 @ 03:43:54

Thinkin about gettin something similar to these on my upper arm. The mandala on my elbow and the sugar skull around my tricep maybe...Thoughts?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 29, 2013 @ 04:22:31
BEFORE
AFTER

2 HOUR SESSION TODAY ALMOST DONE WITH MY SUIT
April 06, 2013 @ 16:03:48
been going to mike bruce at inksmith and rogers every two weeks to finish my arm. got these two pieces yesterday as well as another little bug in my ditch. 

also got a rose and a hannya mask in that similiar bold traditional style on my bicep a few weeks ago. ill post pictures of those later.
April 21, 2013 @ 21:20:28
new mike bruce piece

April 21, 2013 @ 21:24:23
damn thats one ugly ass tattoo 

edit: god DAMN thats so ugly, if i had to choose between losing my arm or having that tattoo for life, i might have just cut my arm off 
April 22, 2013 @ 21:51:08
^^ your daddy a cop?
Please login first to reply.
x