The Official Tattoo Thread

June 03, 2012 @ 22:17:25
^

lolololol.
???

collar bone is terrible, rest of the chest is pretty mild imo.
June 03, 2012 @ 22:41:12
Someone needs to help ya boy and get me an appointment with James Acrow
June 05, 2012 @ 03:43:33

first tattoo, shitty pic but im going to get my grandmas name under it when im back from my grad trip
June 05, 2012 @ 04:27:56
haven't got a tat since 2 years ago trying to get a new one anyone know any good places in nyc?
June 05, 2012 @ 05:23:21
Looking to get my first major tattoo done (full sleeve) in LA in a few months. I've done some research but does anyone have personal recommendations for people out there that do great work? I know there are a ton.. Appreciate it.
June 05, 2012 @ 18:30:49
full sleeve? thanks for the detailed description, bro.
June 05, 2012 @ 19:43:54
Ful sleeve incorporating a lot of clouds, waves, mainly nature like stuff like that. I also want little personal symbols throughout it, but those will most likely be in the form of writing. Bit hard to describe over the internet, which is why I didn't try. Hope that helps, bro.
June 06, 2012 @ 07:00:36
Does anyone live In the ie and know of good tattoo shops
June 06, 2012 @ 07:25:29

which part? there are good shops all over temecula/murrieta... I went to monster tattoo and the artist there (Daniel) had a sleeve that got featured on the cover of tattoo mag so I chose him, he's also tattoo'd pretty much the entire metal mulisha as well

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 06, 2012 @ 18:31:49

which part? there are good shops all over temecula/murrieta... I went to monster tattoo and the artist there (Daniel) had a sleeve that got featured on the cover of tattoo mag so I chose him, he's also tattoo'd pretty much the entire metal mulisha as well

like ontario, montclair, pomona area

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2012 @ 21:36:00
anyone here from pittsburgh? if so pm me if you know a good artist. i wanna get started with some of my tats this summer

June 13, 2012 @ 04:11:32
finished my right sleeve yesterday. finished both in a year. for me, the armpit region was the worst in terms of pain. shoulders and chest next near fall..

i'm extending my half sleeve to a 3/4 and got some shit around my arm pits but I am very weary of the potential pain on my elbow. i'm not even an inch away from elbow and it hurt like a bitch. how did the elbow and the top of the fore arm feel? i got my chest done a few years ago and i only found the top of the ribs between man boob muscles (not sure what this body part is called) hurt. shoulders aren't bad either, in comparison to armpit.
June 13, 2012 @ 04:15:21
who got da hookups on tattoos in san diego area?

my gf got a little thing done at guiltypleasure tattoos so partial to them just because i know them but anyone else?
June 13, 2012 @ 05:45:29

This is 1 of my best friends Henry and his back was just completed by my tattoo artist David sena at www.senaspace.com but his site is being revamped cause he just opened a new studio/gallery on Centre and Grand in lower manhattan called senaspace gallery go pass by if your in that hood its literally 3 blocks on grand from DQM Vans general store or look him up on facebook now under senaspace fan page or his new personal page under david sena tell him mayimbe181 aka jesus sent ya and it will help get an appointment
June 13, 2012 @ 05:49:30
What tattoo should I get?
June 13, 2012 @ 06:30:27
thats all you buddy

post pics after you get it
June 13, 2012 @ 06:34:25

drew this for someone
June 13, 2012 @ 13:11:06
something tells me that Kid Yamamoto, the JAPANESE MMA fighter probably has japanese round his neck.
Dat ignorance.

japanese characters don't even look like that lol

Hiragana? Kanji? Katakana? Which characters don't they look like, please, be specific.

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 13, 2012 @ 13:16:29
Hogwarts School Crest

2 straight edge tattoos + outline of the Hogwarts castle

+ a jesus tattoo on my foot that i'll probably get covered.

DEAD
June 13, 2012 @ 14:12:44
^

and whats the best place to get inked in vancouver?

IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE I HOPE THAT #HANSUM WILL BE GREAT

June 18, 2012 @ 13:04:12

got a new piece naked ass angel on my arm
June 18, 2012 @ 13:23:29
something tells me that Kid Yamamoto, the JAPANESE MMA fighter probably has japanese round his neck.
Dat ignorance.

Japanese kanji comes from CHINESE characters.

Dat ignorance.

Ha
June 21, 2012 @ 05:25:50
Thinkin of getting a wolf (favourite animal) on my calf, but I don't want a realistic one. Any ideas or suggestions?

I kind of like the way this is designed but I kind of want a full body of the wolf on my calf.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

June 21, 2012 @ 07:19:44
Anyone know what the handshake tattoo means?
June 21, 2012 @ 07:41:50
Thinkin of getting a wolf (favourite animal) on my calf, but I don't want a realistic one. Any ideas or suggestions?

I kind of like the way this is designed but I kind of want a full body of the wolf on my calf.

you must have a big ass calf.

whatever

June 21, 2012 @ 07:51:33
Ful sleeve incorporating a lot of clouds, waves, mainly nature like stuff like that. I also want little personal symbols throughout it, but those will most likely be in the form of writing. Bit hard to describe over the internet, which is why I didn't try. Hope that helps, bro.

Got a guy that does good work in San Pedro. He just finished my sleeve...
June 21, 2012 @ 18:47:15
Getting this as my first back of the right shoulder.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 22, 2012 @ 04:21:58
Boris Bidjan Saberi, tattoos by Maxime Buchi

Please login first to reply.
x