Augustus

@QuattroRide

January 9, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Ronn_eL

http://twitter.com/Ronn_eL

Mothafucka

January 9, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Kayv

May, if you don't mind me asking, why are you covering up that area of your leg tat?
January 9, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
jawesome

I got it on the 31st and I've had some flaking when I rub aquaphor but I havent noticed and serious itching or scabbing yet. Should I keep rubbin aquaphor on it?

Instagram: prxsh

January 9, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
MonguL

that flower is nice augustus.
could we get a full pic of them by chance?
January 10, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
cadenza

Done two days ago by Daniel Rainey at Graven Image. Took 3 hours.

dat standard windows font
January 10, 2012 @ 01:31 PM
deadpooL

I got it on the 31st and I've had some flaking when I rub aquaphor but I havent noticed and serious itching or scabbing yet. Should I keep rubbin aquaphor on it?

keep using aquaphor for a few more days. then gradually switch to regular non-scented lotion.
January 11, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Augustus

that flower is nice augustus.
could we get a full pic of them by chance?

Thanks. I will take a better pic

@QuattroRide

January 11, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
mayimbe181

May, if you don't mind me asking, why are you covering up that area of your leg tat?

Tattoo was done in a friends tattoo shop in puerto rico on some rainy late night with my ex wife and we got tattooed then immediately driven to an airport and on a plane back to nyc and ever since we got divorced i just didnt like looking at it anymore.

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

January 11, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
trevxv3

outline of my half sleeve, still need characters on my inner arm

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

January 13, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Evolve

Done two days ago by Daniel Rainey at Graven Image. Took 3 hours.

god damn.
January 18, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
True_Tech

thought i would jump in and contribute. this is my second tattoo got it a little over a month ago. its also going to be the start of a sleeve on my left arm. nerd points to who knows what its from ;)

January 18, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
lihp

dat okami swag
January 19, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
ice grillz

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

January 19, 2012 @ 09:09 AM
True_Tech

dat okami swag

+10 nerd points to you good sir

can't wait to see that done ice grillz it looks nuts.
January 22, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
heyitscarter

ddf
January 22, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
mayimbe181

Before^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AfterVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

January 22, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
jawesome

damn, looks ill.

January 25, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
caseem

one of my best friends is a tattoo artist and he drew this up as a sort of fund raiser for marcus kuhn and his show gypsy gentleman. 40$ flat all the cash goes to marcus. got it last night on the inside of my arm
January 26, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
shakintheD

tiesto those colors look really nice
ron, that may be your worst piece smh doesnt really match your other tattoos and looks too typical but w.e
jawesome your a faggot

augustus cool simple but dope

tbh im thinking of putting a tatt on my thigh n/h
January 26, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jawesome

lol. k.

February 1, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
ThatPatP

Could somebody tell me what the meaning is behind the severed geisha head in traditional japanese tattooing? I've always loved them, visually, but I'm curious as to what their actual meaning is (if any).

Anyone fill me in? *cough* Mayimbe *cough*

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

February 1, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
__Nicholas

got my elbow tattooed today. wasnt as bad as i was expecting.. except for that funny bone.

February 1, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
retronym

Does anyone know of any good tattoo artists in Michigan?
February 1, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
mayimbe181

Could somebody tell me what the meaning is behind the severed geisha head in traditional japanese tattooing? I've always loved them, visually, but I'm curious as to what their actual meaning is (if any).

Anyone fill me in? *cough* Mayimbe *cough*

My armpit....too many meanings...i read 1 about being the dominant person showing power and no fear...thats my dead geisha in my pit...represents many things mainly my ex

February 1, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
ThatPatP

^^^ Aight May, I gotchu.

and yeah, I've read quite a few slightly varied descriptions of it. I like that "power and no fear" one though. I'm definitely interested in incorporating the severed Geisha in my first tattoo.

(and another question, would it be absolutely retarded to get a lower-leg sleeve as a first tattoo? I have a fairly high pain tolerance, and I pretty much only like 'big' pieces -- hence wanting a sleeve as a first + I feel like the leg would be a smarter choice as opposed to the arm for placement considering I probably wouldn't even be finished with college at the time of the appointment.)

February 1, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
threezero

^ my favorite piece is on my lower leg, imo its a good look for guys and you can hide it if you want where are with the arm its a little hard in the summer especially when you fit is usually tee + jeans shorts whatever.

pain wise lower leg is not as painful as i though, my first few pieces was on the side of my body and the legs is nothing compare to the ribs.

however, while i don't regret my first tattoo i'm glad its somewhere that i can cover 99% of the time simply because despite all the research i did, my first tattoo wasn't the best.
February 1, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
Norrin Radd

Does anyone know of any good tattoo artists in Michigan?

where are you located? Jeff Zuck is at Name Brand Tattoo in Ann Arbor.

my buddy goes to a girl named Kaelyn Currow who works at Gallery 31 Fine Art and Tattooing in Grand Rapids

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 1, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
mayimbe181

^^^ Aight May, I gotchu.

and yeah, I've read quite a few slightly varied descriptions of it. I like that "power and no fear" one though. I'm definitely interested in incorporating the severed Geisha in my first tattoo.

(and another question, would it be absolutely retarded to get a lower-leg sleeve as a first tattoo? I have a fairly high pain tolerance, and I pretty much only like 'big' pieces -- hence wanting a sleeve as a first + I feel like the leg would be a smarter choice as opposed to the arm for placement considering I probably wouldn't even be finished with college at the time of the appointment.)

My little sister started from the foot up she has an entire leg sleeve done now. Its all up to you..might i suggest considering your lifestyle 1st....for instance---------------------- beaches and pools are no longer an option and with the summer coming you cannot enter chloreine or salt for atleast 2 months from the date you were tattooed.....comfort is a main thing and wearing shorts with a freshly tattooed leg can be a bitch cause you wanna avoid jeans in hot weather...i have too many years of experience with this shit and seen too many people get infections from stupidity from not taking care of there tats

February 1, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ThatPatP

^ my favorite piece is on my lower leg, imo its a good look for guys and you can hide it if you want where are with the arm its a little hard in the summer especially when you fit is usually tee + jeans shorts whatever.

pain wise lower leg is not as painful as i though, my first few pieces was on the side of my body and the legs is nothing compare to the ribs.

however, while i don't regret my first tattoo i'm glad its somewhere that i can cover 99% of the time simply because despite all the research i did, my first tattoo wasn't the best.
^^^ Aight May, I gotchu.

My little sister started from the foot up she has an entire leg sleeve done now. Its all up to you..might i suggest considering your lifestyle 1st....for instance---------------------- beaches and pools are no longer an option and with the summer coming you cannot enter chloreine or salt for atleast 2 months from the date you were tattooed.....comfort is a main thing and wearing shorts with a freshly tattooed leg can be a bitch cause you wanna avoid jeans in hot weather...i have too many years of experience with this shit and seen too many people get infections from stupidity from not taking care of there tats

thanks for the input, guys!

I'm more than likely just gonna give myself a year or so to save money and think about it before I even get on a wait-list. And it's all based on when I move -- plan on moving to Austin sometime in '12 and I'm thinking about Chris Trevino.

Please login first to reply.