Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 29, 2011 @ 12:28 AM
whaaat

Looking good but damn playboy thats a young ass tat.

Thanks, it's not done yet. It's gonna extend half-way down my bicep. (I wanna be able to still cover up if I have to while wearing a polo or t-shirt).

always thought crysthanamum and cherry blossoms cant go together unless i am missing omething

Haven't heard anything about this, but I might be wrong. Anyone?

Are u only doing like 1-2 hour sessions? That could have been done in 1-2 session easily...

...that's what I was thinking. There's a lot of detail though and there's a lot that you can't see that extends down part of my back.
March 29, 2011 @ 01:12 AM
krn_zmb

Just finished the dragon head of the turtle ship.
Still have the inner arm and Yi Sun Shin to finish.
March 29, 2011 @ 01:21 AM
Scotty

^ U cant see anything of the tattoo, rotate your arm or take a straight photo...

...that's what I was thinking. There's a lot of detail though and there's a lot that you can't see that extends down part of my back.

It took 3 sessions to finish my arm and goes almost 2 inches below my elbow... Just seems that should be completed by now unless u decided you are only doing small sessions like an hour cause of the money? That shouldnt take another 2 session though..

* Also just through my artist an email setting up an appointment to start in may to finish my sleeve! Pitched him a few ideas to draw and also have him draw up something on his own ideas.. We'll see what comes about, one idea is the snake...
March 29, 2011 @ 01:44 AM
iggy-koopa

this girl at my school and her siblings
March 29, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
krn_zmb

^ U can see anything of the tattoo, rotate your arm or take a straight photo...

It took 3 sessions to finish my arm and goes almost 2 inches below my elbow... Just seems that should be completed by now unless u decided you are only doing small sessions like an hour cause of the money? That shouldnt take another 2 session though..

* Also just through my artist an email setting up an appointment to start in may to finish my sleeve! Pitched him a few ideas to draw and also have him draw up something on his own ideas.. We'll see what comes about, one idea is the snake...

Too lazy deal with it Bro Namath. Point is to show the dragons body
March 29, 2011 @ 02:05 AM
Nitsuj

Looks good, Jacob. cool

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

March 29, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
filthavenue

Thanks, it's not done yet. It's gonna extend half-way down my bicep. (I wanna be able to still cover up if I have to while wearing a polo or t-shirt).

IMO i think you should extend the part on the tattoo on your chest too, because it just looks small. Even then you can cover up with a polo or tshirt.

Really like the idea.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

March 29, 2011 @ 02:55 AM
krn_zmb

My artists back. He's an MMA fighter for strikeforce too hah

thanks justin
March 29, 2011 @ 10:07 AM
whaaat

IMO i think you should extend the part on the tattoo on your chest too, because it just looks small. Even then you can cover up with a polo or tshirt.

Yeah, I wanted to extend it a little more towards the top-center of my chest but I just let the tattoo artist do his thing and he kind of decided how big it should be. I wouldn't say it looks small though...

Understood...first session was about 4 hrs. and second session was 3 hrs. I wanted to go longer but my tattoo artist is the one who decides when the session is over, which is understandable b/c his wife is pregnant and due any min. now. Can I see some pics of your tat?
March 29, 2011 @ 12:50 PM
Scotty

^ i posted it back in December when it finished... It actually brightened up alot, from that pic...But i quoted for you

Pics of my arm have been finally uploaded.. Will go to a full sleeve im the spring time!

Artist: Paul Dhuey, Guru Tattoo
March 29, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
AG_23

hey scotty how did that cost and how much do you expect it to cost when you complete your sleeve.
March 29, 2011 @ 05:37 PM
JCrewkid

After my second session...2 more to go

That 1/8 sleeve swag.
March 29, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Scotty

hey scotty how did that cost and how much do you expect it to cost when you complete your sleeve.

So far it cost around 1500 maybe alittle less tip included with 3 sessions for about 12-13 hours total... And the rest of the sleeve im unsure of cause im not 100% sure what is getting placed there yet, most likely the snake which will have alot of detail.. But who knows, could total to 2500 all said and done but we'll see..
March 29, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
hufdirtbag

does anyone know where to get tatted up in the bay area that does good tribal leg tattoos?
March 29, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

corny
March 29, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
krn_zmb

does anyone know where to get tatted up in the bay area that does good tribal leg tattoos?

Look up Orly from Seventh Son or Humble Beginnings. He works at both shops. Amazing tribal stuff
March 29, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
whaaat

That 1/8 sleeve swag.

Lol. I originally wanted the tattoo to stop where it's currently at, but before my previous session I told my tattoo artist that I wanted to bring it lower. He suggested that we decide how low to bring it at the last session, so we'll see how that goes. The line is where I want it to be...

Alright, I'm gonna stop talking about my tattoo now... lol
March 29, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
krn_zmb

Hah it's good dude. These guys are just giving you shit. Looking forward to the next session.
What's the significance if you don't mind me asking?
March 29, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
Herban

corny

post a tat.
March 30, 2011 @ 08:34 AM
DopieObie

If you're planning on becoming bigger by training, does tat stretch alot? Or is it unnoticeably?
March 30, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
Svthewha

Tattoos can stretch and get weird, but you have to be getting a LOT bigger...like...double your current size.
March 30, 2011 @ 11:34 AM
DopieObie

ahh ty for the answers, then it prob. wont be a problem haha
March 30, 2011 @ 06:05 PM
Koven

The line is where I want it to be...

[/IMG]

Alright, I'm gonna stop talking about my tattoo now... lol

Thats the perfect length for a half sleeve, thats where mine is and honestly unless im wearing a really tight t shirt, you wont be able to see it. If you're wearing a polo or a regular crew neck you wont see it.

I sometimes with it was a bit lower but I dont want people asking me about my tat all the time.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 30, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
krn_zmb

wouldnt a half sleeve be atleast half way down your arm? Hence being called a "half" sleeve >_>
March 30, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
krn_zmb

Guy who did my ribs- Jeff Croci
www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4xKeDAiE0w
Guy who did my chest - Jason Kundell
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmb3LgesDh0&feature=related
Guy who's doing my arm- Luke Stewart
www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1MB0IqnYok
March 30, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Scotty

Thats the perfect length for a half sleeve, thats where mine is and honestly unless im wearing a really tight t shirt, you wont be able to see it. If you're wearing a polo or a regular crew neck you wont see it.

I sometimes with it was a bit lower but I dont want people asking me about my tat all the time.

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT? That doesnt make any since, a half sleeve is only one thing and thats a half of a sleeve.. Meaning to your elbow, thats it!
March 30, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
offdee

I dont understand this. Whats the point of getting a tattoo if you never want anybody to see it?
March 30, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Koven

I dont understand this. Whats the point of getting a tattoo if you never want anybody to see it?

I dont know where you got that from my post. Id just rather have a choice of when I show it off.

March 30, 2011 @ 11:39 PM
Koven

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT? That doesnt make any since, a half sleeve is only one thing and thats a half of a sleeve.. Meaning to your elbow, thats it!

Maybe you're right, But rarely see anyone with exactly half their arm done up to their elbow.

March 30, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
Scotty

^ Maybe right? A half sleeve is a half sleeve thats what it is, there is no other way.. You cant have a quarter sleeve and be like its some kind of half sleeve.. hahaha And half sleeve can mean from shoulder to Elbow which most people get and some people start from wrist to elbow.. Man what planet u live on? hahaha

Please login first to reply.