Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2007 @ 06:18 AM
munition

So I recently bid and won a tee off of ebay. It was more than I wanted to pay, but I won. Anyway, I received the tee and found out it wasn't the actualy tee I was trying to buy, but just a SAMPLE. And no where on his ebay ad did he state that this was a sample tee. The seller doesnt want to refund, so how shoud I go about to ebay/paypal to file a complaint just for a refund?

Any help is very appreciated.
April 15, 2007 @ 08:52 AM
Leumas

sorry but whats the difference between sample and the real thing?

is it like half a tee? front no back?
April 15, 2007 @ 09:19 AM
K BOOG

is it by any chance the huf x situationormal jesus piece joint?
April 15, 2007 @ 06:35 PM
alnit3

use can you square trade. you can also file a complaint, click the help tab in the right corner.
April 15, 2007 @ 06:40 PM
brianAndImFromChicago

quite being a biotch. i hate when people act stupid when they receive something they bought on ebay. i always list "as is, ask questions before bidding"
April 15, 2007 @ 08:49 PM
munition

quite being a biotch. i hate when people act stupid when they receive something they bought on ebay. i always list "as is, ask questions before bidding"

the dude didnt state that. He had picutres but they were decieving. The tags on the tee were poorly constructed and the original tag from the tee was cut off.

any tips still?
April 16, 2007 @ 01:26 AM
epsil0n

the dude didnt state that. He had picutres but they were decieving. The tags on the tee were poorly constructed and the original tag from the tee was cut off.

any tips still?

pictures werent exactly as the thing you got?...so the tags were fine but the tags you recieved were fucked up? also..did he tag his pics? if he didnt then thats your call..shouldve made sure the pictures were his and questioned it

also..if you did the shit through paypal..dispute there..way easier

and if you did M.O. you might be SOL sir
April 16, 2007 @ 01:41 AM
munition

payed with paypal of course, i guess paypal is the way to go?

Im still arguing about this with the seller and waiting to see if he wants to refund or not.

and for all you shadyass sellers, state the truth SON!
April 16, 2007 @ 01:54 AM
epsil0n

well you should base your argument on his description and his picture...if they dont match up to what you got..then you have a strong opposition...paypal is going to have to file a description n shit..so be as DESCRIPTIVE AS POSSIBLE..including what you ate that day

Please login first to reply.