Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 30, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
outlawzsm

At 6:30 i was walking home and some fucking black dude followed me from the bus and I didn't realize it, he grabbed onto my bookbag and said to run my shit. i never been robbed before so i froze up dropped the bag and ran, i was scared shitless. the dude was like 5'10 fat black kid and im a small guy so i could only take him if i had a knife or a weapon. he told me to empty my pockets and i just looked at him said fuck you and ran away, the fat asshole started running to. I was wearing stash 95's so i'de rather it be the bookbag then my shoes. but i had one of those Ti-84 calcs in it so im pissed as fuck. I think he goes to my school so as soon as I see this cocksucker, Im calling the police on his ass. School safety wouldn't do anything since there useless. I called the cops and we started looking for em, they were cool to me and pretty nice so it changes the way I look at some cops. All i know now is that im stocking up on weapons and never walking around without one, so my main point is what do you suggest and where could i buy it. no knifes though.
March 30, 2007 @ 07:42 PM
B.Hicks

snitches get stitches.
March 30, 2007 @ 07:44 PM
Shanklin

Haha this just seems funny to me.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

March 30, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
whs

you shoulda turned around grab his nuts and said "do you like that baby?"

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/461/nonibenefits007ai7.jpg

March 30, 2007 @ 08:11 PM
itdiedin98

rofl the whole time i was reading this i had a picture of what was happening going through my mine. i thought it was funny
March 30, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
tedrjr03

you know you have 2 fists right?
March 30, 2007 @ 08:13 PM
focus

Just fight dude, i doubt he had any weapons on him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

Cmon now.

Once some guy tried to rob me. I just grapped him (like I was tackling him since i play alot of football) and slammed him on the ground and then just started punching him. and some key hits if you have him on the ground is one hard punch to the jaw/nose area, hard ass chop to neck and one to his stomach. will knock the break out him instantly.

But yeah not bragging, don't really want to get into fights.

Oh and you shouldn't have dropped the backpack. You could have taken off your shoes and act all scared and then run (since you don't wanan crease you shoes lol) and dont stop untill you get to your home.
March 30, 2007 @ 08:29 PM
~~~~

All i know now is that im stocking up on weapons and never walking around without one, so my main point is what do you suggest and where could i buy it. no knifes though.

Take up martial arts or brass knuckles can do the trick.

Thanks focus for that vid!
March 30, 2007 @ 08:38 PM
joshmryos187

At 6:30 i was walking home and some fucking black dude followed me from the bus and I didn't realize it, he grabbed onto my bookbag and said to run my shit. i never been robbed before so i froze up dropped the bag and ran, i was scared shitless. the dude was like 5'10 fat black kid and im a small guy so i could only take him if i had a knife or a weapon. he told me to empty my pockets and i just looked at him said fuck you and ran away, the fat asshole started running to. I was wearing stash 95's so i'de rather it be the bookbag then my shoes. but i had one of those Ti-84 calcs in it so im pissed as fuck. I think he goes to my school so as soon as I see this cocksucker, Im calling the police on his ass. School safety wouldn't do anything since there useless. I called the cops and we started looking for em, they were cool to me and pretty nice so it changes the way I look at some cops. All i know now is that im stocking up on weapons and never walking around without one, so my main point is what do you suggest and where could i buy it. no knifes though.

i got a ti-83
f/s
March 30, 2007 @ 08:45 PM
JFM

I dont know what id do if i was in your situation. But the "Fuck you!" and run away idea is nice!
March 30, 2007 @ 08:45 PM

Inactive

Shit happens. You got robbed it is what it is. Maybe you couldve stood your ground but not everyone is gonna play super man. People say "I wouldnt run" behind a computer but act diferently in a similar circumstance. No big deal...
March 30, 2007 @ 08:47 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Just fight dude, i doubt he had any weapons on him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y

Cmon now.

Once some guy tried to rob me. I just grapped him (like I was tackling him since i play alot of football) and slammed him on the ground and then just started punching him. and some key hits if you have him on the ground is one hard punch to the jaw/nose area, hard ass chop to neck and one to his stomach. will knock the break out him instantly.

But yeah not bragging, don't really want to get into fights.

Oh and you shouldn't have dropped the backpack. You could have taken off your shoes and act all scared and then run (since you don't wanan crease you shoes lol) and dont stop untill you get to your home.

LOL....you should him a Bas Rutten vid....thats funny, anyways. Your story made you seem like a punk in many words, I mean, if he goes to your school and word gets around that you ran away and dropped your bag like a "bitch", the rest of the year may be horrible for you and your respect or coolness points you had is going sad .

You should of kicked him or something or ran back to get your bag. Plus, you are in HS and live in the suburbs, there isn't no point to carry a weapon. If you feel the need to step your game up towards fighting, box or Martial Arts.

Oh yea Focus, everything you plan on doing in a fight before, there is a 50/50 chance that what you remember is going to go down as planned.

You should of fought him and just before he grabs you which in 90% of fights that is what usually happens, back up, run/walk off, and call him some kind of names.

I think you need to fight him now, I predict a lot of pressure is going to be on your mind if he goes to your school. BTW, I would of fought him, I was in a similar situation with different results but I wasn't getting robbed.
March 30, 2007 @ 08:56 PM
Drebrooklyn

i can't stop laughing....i'm picturing u dropping your bag and taking off like carl lewis...lmao..sorry for laughing but i can't help it
March 30, 2007 @ 09:00 PM
A.N.S.

quick question, is it considered snitching if that shit happened to you? that makes no god damn sense, the streets need to re-assess their laws.

Yeah, I've been thinking about this. LOL. Some people would rather get robbed/stabbed/killed than be called a snitch.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:01 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

^Well, not in the Suburbs, I wouldnt care and if the dude wanted to fight me for snitching, its w/e.....razz
March 30, 2007 @ 09:04 PM

Inactive

Nah, the whole stop snitching thing comes froma very real place, dont let slogans on t-shirts and subruban kids who listen to dipset religiously fool u. Theres a distrust of all authority in communities where the police has consistently misude its power. Its always been an us vs them mentality for very good reason. Not saying its always good or smart for people to not tell but Im just saying its not an invalid reason.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:13 PM

Inactive

Like I said...its not always smart or good. But its not like the not snitching shit doesnt come from a real place. And, that ethic has been around long before those shitty rappers where ever born.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Fuck all that stop snitching shit, what if your homeboy killed your fucking mother, you wouldn't snitch? You'd worry about some slogan on a T-Shirt and by a bunch of immature money hungry rappers who look to pollute young kids minds? Fuck that bullshit.

As for that dude, that's why I always bring a hammer with me outside, I would have cracked his fucking head in and sent his brains to his family.

>>>....Whatever, I bet you don't have the insane mind frame to blow someones brains out, the pure sight of seeing someones brains and skull piece gone is just evil and disgusting.

Snitching is telling on someone in court, not a suburban kid wanting help after a unknown person tried to rob him. If you want to tell on him which you did, that is fine but I still believe if he goes to your school, your fight is going to be on youtube as ya wrestle and "act" like ya can fight.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:20 PM
B.Hicks

hope anyone didnt take my "Snitches get stitches" comment seriously. i's just joshin'.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:25 PM

Inactive

>>>....Whatever, I bet you don't have the insane mind frame to blow someones brains out, the pure sight of seeing someones brains and skull piece gone is just evil and disgusting.

Snitching is telling on someone in court, not a suburban kid wanting help after a unknown person tried to rob him. If you want to tell on him which you did, that is fine but I still believe if he goes to your school, your fight is going to be on youtube as ya wrestle and "act" like ya can fight.

uh oh.

You sir are about to get Helgen started.
March 30, 2007 @ 09:28 PM
bloomsta

rofl the whole time i was reading this i had a picture of what was happening going through my mine. i thought it was funny

hahahhah same
March 30, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
~~~~

After the whole snitching statement, I see this thread going downhill |0
March 30, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Well, he is glorifying it. I mean, if you want to be a killer then go head, but you just want to protect yourself plus living in a un-peaceful setting, I understand.

BUt don't take me too serious, I just love these types of threads.....ABout to head over to the Producers/MCs thread in the music section anyways...
March 30, 2007 @ 09:41 PM
~~~~

the thread was doomed from the first post.....lol

LOL, It may have been a better idea to keep this whole incident to his/herself. I mean what were they expecting HB to do?

Anyways, Clutch where are you stationed now?
March 30, 2007 @ 09:50 PM
LoLife

baseball in a sock at all times....ohh and use some of that BANG BANG stuff from Bas Rutten lol

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

March 30, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
brianAndImFromChicago

if your interested i have a few business calculators or a ti-83 graphing calc if yout interested.
March 30, 2007 @ 10:01 PM
focus

baseball in a sock at all times....ohh and use some of that BANG BANG stuff from Bas Rutten lol

Bag of rocks.
March 30, 2007 @ 10:45 PM
mikhal-kwane

man fuck that you should've stood up for yourself
March 30, 2007 @ 10:50 PM
ice grillz

you did the right thing by running.

if you KNOW for a fact that you have no chance to win the fight, then don't even bother.
if you choose to fight:

a. you can get beat up.
b. you can get beat up AND get your shit stolen.
c. you can get beat up AND get your shit stolen AND be humiliated.
d. you can get beat up AND get your shit stolen AND be humiliated AND get stabbed.

you don't know if the dude's got a weapon or not so it's good thing you bailed.

the whole snitching thing, i would call the cops if i lost something valueable.
there's nothing wrong with that because it sucks to lose something valueable.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

March 30, 2007 @ 10:59 PM
ice grillz

no he did nt do the right thing by running, NEVER EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE ENEMY.

so if he wanted to back pedal away from dude, then he coulda ran...

people get shot over north face jackets, you think the dude's going to be nice about it and say, 'hey man, i didn't know you'd fight back, i am sorry. can i take you out for an ice cream as an apology?"

no, you know he's going to beat the shit out of him for fighting then we wouldn't have outlazsm posting here anymore. sad

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

Please login first to reply.