FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
February 11, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
BruhMan

Or you can be a man and jump from 18 to 10...

niigga wut?

i went from a regular hole(16g i think) to a 4g in like a day. i did it on accident though, my homie supposedly told me to go halfway which wouldve been an 8, i went all the way through with the tapers thinking it was an 8. i went to hot top to get some plugs and the dude in there was like "thats a 4 yo." i was like "wat?" its all good tho. had a lil blood shed, their healing up now though. i've had em in for like a week. i just kept cleaning the holes with peroxide and kept em vaseline'd up.
February 11, 2010 @ 03:31 AM
Cardo.

went up to 00g,but decided to go back to earings
February 11, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
Brosef

hey buddies. I have decided to get some gauges this month smile though the problem is that my ears aren't already peirced sad so after I get them peirced, will I HAVE to keep he weak little "diamond" studs, or can I replace them with some very small sized tapers?

Also I'm trying to go only as big as, lets say, a little bit smaller than a dime (sorry, not familiar with the numbers yet) any idea if it'll close up later on?

i got my ears pierced at a 16 and left those in for about a month, then started stretching from their. im at 3/4 now. its been almost two years now.
May 26, 2010 @ 03:13 PM
Shanklin

Ok so I asked this question earlier in the sb, but I guess i'll ask it here too...How do you guys feel about gauges in the work force? I plan on going on a few interviews in the next month or so and I have 00g. I got responses about taking them out, but that isn't even an option for me, people have told me plenty of times that they would rather see someone with plugs than the exposed raw meat.

I plan on getting either http://onetribe.nu/item/49 or http://onetribe.nu/item/222 for the interviews (leaning towards bloodwood).
These are my current plugs as of now

I really like gauges and stretching my ears, so I don't plan on getting rid of them anytime soon.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 26, 2010 @ 03:52 PM
TheCityOfChi

they make flesh tone silicone plugs if you want? If not fuck it, i had mine in an still got the job
May 27, 2010 @ 07:28 AM
tyler,

i went to 0 on my left ear yesterday, it's taken me 3 times to finally fuckin get it through and it still bled like a motherfuckerrrrr lol. at first i pushed the taper all the way through the other side and then the hole filled with blood haha, so i had to sit back and then i pushed it through again and now i'm wearing it till my ear gets used to this shit
May 27, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
iSTi

^You're doing it wrong, you're ear isn't supposed to bleed.What size where you at before you went to 0?

hey buddies. I have decided to get some gauges this month smile though the problem is that my ears aren't already peirced sad so after I get them peirced, will I HAVE to keep he weak little "diamond" studs, or can I replace them with some very small sized tapers?

Also I'm trying to go only as big as, lets say, a little bit smaller than a dime (sorry, not familiar with the numbers yet) any idea if it'll close up later on?

If you're get them pierced with a regular size hole u should wait a couple months before you start streteching. But since you're gonna stretch just get them pierced with a 10 gauge.
May 27, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
tyler,

yep i'm aware, the onetribe faq is my bible but honestly i couldn't see any other way of doing it because my left ear is fucked. i have a calcium deposit or something right beside my piercing so i think it gets in the way. either way it didn't bleed when i just put my tunnel in, and i stretched my right ear just now and it went fine, hurt a lot less than the lefty. although it's still red and swollen and throbbing right now haha
May 27, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
pierre pierre

me 6yrs ago. 1 7/16
i jump 2sz each time.
in 06 i got them stitched up shut.
kinda miss 'em...
May 27, 2010 @ 09:43 PM
fistyourbitch

lol @ dudes still fuckin with this gay shit

Please login first to reply.