New Era sticker stickiness

March 10, 2007 @ 13:47:11
^get bent. countries are imaginary lines drawn around PIECES OF LAND and if you use that as your personal identity you're a boring-ass dude.

ANYWAY, this doesn't matter anymore because when I was at Finish Line last night I just stole a bunch of very-sticky stickers off of the hats they had there. tongueface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2007 @ 14:38:34
^get bent. countries are imaginary lines drawn around PIECES OF LAND and if you use that as your personal identity you're a boring-ass dude.

ANYWAY, this doesn't matter anymore because when I was at Finish Line last night I just stole a bunch of very-sticky stickers off of the hats they had there. tongueface

that is the stupidiest thing i have heard in a long time

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2007 @ 15:09:16
I tell people I'm from Columbus. I don't say "I'm from America." And I certainly don't say I'm from "eVeRyWhErE", you useless abortion.

Stealing is fun.

March 10, 2007 @ 15:14:21
^punch me through your computer screen then.

March 10, 2007 @ 15:19:57
I'm not acting hard. I'm not saying I could break you like a pencil. I'm saying you're dumb and boring, which you are. Facts.

This is the INTERNET. Saying you're so much tougher than me does shit.

March 10, 2007 @ 15:28:07
good, because we're from the same place now.blushing

March 10, 2007 @ 15:33:22
:O

let's hear it for him, ladies and gentlemen!

March 10, 2007 @ 15:40:48
but you were joking, right?

ps thanx for the free country, everything's going great.
March 10, 2007 @ 15:44:50

March 10, 2007 @ 15:47:35
yea, its the Kuwaiti flag

BUHAHAHAHAHAHA

March 10, 2007 @ 15:49:59
LMFAO, seriously

March 10, 2007 @ 17:32:51
i leave my sticker on my hat ive just couldn't be asked to take it off.

btw its a Palestinian flag. step ya flag/nationality game up lol

March 10, 2007 @ 18:04:24
^you are seriously the dumbest dude I've ever encountered.

March 10, 2007 @ 18:14:46
ducktape.
March 10, 2007 @ 18:26:53
oh no shit huh...theyr all shithole countries anyway,lol

palestine and israel are the SAME COUNTRY, you DUMB FUCK!
March 10, 2007 @ 18:28:22
Do you think I could use some sort of glue/rubber cement to stick it back on nice and tight or no?

ahahahahahah
lol just take it off.

noob
March 10, 2007 @ 18:43:42
hello, Hypbeast, this is Yassir Arafat, the former leader of Palestine. I have come back from the dead to declare that ClutchNY is the dumbest person who has ever lived. even though he has israel's flag in his avatar, and is a US marine, he completely failed to recognize the flag of israel's sworn enemies. Not only that, he seems to be 100% oblivious to sarcasm.

What a douche. My only explanation is that he was an abortion who survived somehow.
March 10, 2007 @ 18:46:43
Shalom, Hypebeast, this is Ariel Sharon, the most famous prime minister of the Israeli state. I agree with you, Yassir, even though we are sworn enemies, and even though you have been dead for years. it is inconceivable to me how brain-dead this man is. I am ashamed that my nation's flag flies in his avatar.

Even children (who are not US marines) know that Israel and Palestine occupy the same territory. The Guinness Book of World Records should be alerted to ClutchNY's existence.

And even though the nation of palestine is my sworn enemy, his referring to it, and all other countries, as "shithole countries" is crossing the line. Perhaps this man was hit in the head with a hammer as an infant.
Please login first to reply.
x