Mar 01, 2007 @ 01:04
you both take great pics! oh ya..nice shoes. blushing
Mar 01, 2007 @ 01:08
Thanks for the comments.

I took both picsblushing
Mar 01, 2007 @ 01:09
very nice fiend.
Mar 01, 2007 @ 01:31
FiendforNike, that picture is so crisp I can almost smell them.

Who the hell can find me a pair of deadstock DQM's in a size 12? I got loots beeotch.

Anyways, to hit them books today. There was a sweet ass Chinese girl right in front of me at the library today. We shared an eraser.

"Cowabunga dudes!"

Trucker
T-Shirt
Watch
Jeans
Shoes
Mar 01, 2007 @ 01:57
fit a sz13 Smurf-Vti? for the right price they're yours smokeyface loot talks
Mar 01, 2007 @ 02:03
Thanks for the offer bud, but I need size 12s. I have clown sized feet as it is. If you ever come across a pair of 12s, deadstock, let me know bro.

I could gladly compensate you for your troubles.

Either way, great pair of kicks and definitely great shot. You and Booduh have a tendency to shut things down. Damn you both to hell.
Mar 01, 2007 @ 06:29
Lmao at we shared an eraser.

Good shit smurf.
Mar 01, 2007 @ 06:43
smurf got the pimp game goin on
Mar 01, 2007 @ 06:54
nice fit corned_beef. i need to get me some sabakus.

dope pic fiendfornike. the bacons look tasty.
Mar 01, 2007 @ 07:17
The Hundreds Paisly
H&M Denim
Reeebok's
Mar 01, 2007 @ 08:11
dude even without the acknowledgement by fans and management etc he is without a doubt one of the mentionables when it comes to all time greatest. and yes may not even be on the bench but man utd have been blessed to have many talented strikers such as andy cole, OGS george best bobby charlton, mark huges denis law, eric cantona, van nistelrooy and the list goes on and on. if there was a 100 greateast moments in MUFC history i gaurentee you that the OGS's FOUR goals in 12 minutes will be top 25 and his champions league goal would be top 5 if not top 3. but we should agree not to agree cus your not goin to convince me that OGS is not one of the greatest strikers of all time. but in all honesty it was good debating about it cus i normally dont have anyone to talk too about footie over here because everyone is too strung up bout the 4 big sports down here. btw are you a liverpool fan?

1. Nice infareds.
2. Bobby Charlton and George Best were not strikers.
3. Off the top of my head, I can name alot of strikers that are better then OGS. Any all time team he would make would be simply because of bias.
4. Not a fan, but I don't really mind them to be honest. Anybody but Chelsea or Arsenal.
5. You should sign up for the BigSoccer.com message boards. There's a great United board over there.

What am I wearing today? The same god damn thing I've been wearing since 4:00 yesterday. I just got home 5 minutes ago, and still haven't slept.
Mar 01, 2007 @ 08:27
nice fit jaercann those reebok vents are sick and about ogs been a good stricker hes whack its all about thierry henry,micheal owen,wayne rooney,didier drogba
Mar 01, 2007 @ 08:46
At the office:

Mar 01, 2007 @ 08:57
nice fit jaercann those reebok vents are sick and about ogs been a good stricker hes whack its all about thierry henry,micheal owen,wayne rooney,didier drogba

ian rush was the best striker ever. nuff said
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0