SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 14, 2007 @ 01:16 AM
SayWord

I think so, cause nobody is answering the question.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:17 AM
Imperial

Looks like we won this. SCORE!!!
January 14, 2007 @ 01:18 AM
SayWord

Chalk it up bitches! CELEBRATE A CLEAN SUCESSFUL VICTORY!!!
January 14, 2007 @ 01:19 AM
dblockdosmil

YAY
January 14, 2007 @ 01:19 AM
Crook

Call me old fashion, but I was taught to defend myself, my family, and my property.

We are coming from different perspectives. Im saying its not ok to hit girls ever but i am still talking about hitting a girl if she stomps on ur shoes. You are talking about its ok to hit a girl if she burns your farm down. I dont think its ok to ever hit girls and its pointless to answer close ended questions and examples of girls destroying everything cuz even though its hypothetical it rarely happens and thats not what im arguing. We are arguing different things but nice try>sad
January 14, 2007 @ 01:23 AM
SayWord

NO MAN THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THIS.

You either would hit a chick or you wouldn't.

To say you never would hit a chick is admitting you will let a chick fuck your life/family up, because you bitched out. I'm sure your mom would love to know she raised a bitch (no offense). To say you would hit a chick is not saying you beat women, but saying you don't take shit from anyone.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:30 AM

Inactive

i don't give a fuck. i smack hoes, old people, indians, and bitch *****s.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:32 AM
passivaggressiv

NO MAN THERE IS NO GETTING AROUND THIS.

You either would hit a chick or you wouldn't.

To say you never would hit a chick is admitting you will let a chick fuck your life/family up, because you bitched out. I'm sure your mom would love to know she raised a bitch (no offense). To say you would hit a chick is not saying you beat women, but saying you don't take shit from anyone.

Exactly.

That's what I was saying when I posted that: "once you get this *don't hit a chick* logic out the window, they'd understand my original point*

And if a guy stepped on his shoes, they'd say that he was justified in hitting the dude. This in turn, illustrates my point of not putting a chick on a pedestal
January 14, 2007 @ 01:32 AM
Crook

Again like i said the question and examples are close ended but i guess u dont get what that means cuz u are obivously young and immature judging by how you call me a bitch several times and how you think you are tough cuz u dont take shit from anyone. Its cool though and also when u cuss at me it just shows how much this really means to you. I had no idea you were so passionate about this cuz i was just stating some of my ideas but i guess you are so mad about my answers that you feel the need to cuss and demand you are right.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:35 AM
passivaggressiv

Again like i said the question and examples are close ended but i guess u dont get what that means cuz u are obivously young and immature judging by how you call me a bitch several times and how you think you are tough cuz u dont take shit from anyone. Its cool though and also when u cuss at me it just shows how much this really means to you. I had no idea you were so passionate about this cuz i was just stating some of my ideas but i guess you are so mad about my answers that you feel the need to cuss and demand you are right.

You just keep finding ways to skip around the question and avoid answering it, huh?

This is NOTHING personal at all, just a little debate/argument.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:37 AM
SayWord

All that typing for nothing.

Dude if you just came out and said if the situation calls for it you would hit a chick, I would not chastise you. Right or wrong, nobody deserves to get fucked up because the other person has a pussy.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:39 AM
Crook

You just keep finding ways to skip around the question and avoid answering it, huh?

Well not to you cuz you are not the one cussing and calling me a bitch but to the other guy it is personal by how he writes with so much passion lol and i guess u dont get the idea behind a close ended question either and the reason why it doesnt need to be answered.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:39 AM
SayWord

exactly. It's about principles, and to say that you wouldn't hurt someone who is hurting you, shows you have none. I'm just hoping you have some.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:40 AM
Crook

All that typing for nothing.

Dude if you just came out and said if the situation calls for it you would hit a chick, I would not chastise you. Right or wrong, nobody deserves to get fucked up because the other person has a pussy.

Lol i like how u stopped cussing and used the word chastise. Not so passionate about it anymore i guess lol.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:42 AM
SayWord

Stop the hate, you douchebags. cool

Hey hey, we are not gangbanging (guns not hot steamy man sex) over here, Let us talk.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:44 AM
Crook

exactly. It's about principles, and to say that you wouldn't hurt someone who is hurting you, shows you have none. I'm just hoping you have some.

I had no idea u cared so much about me lol But this argument isnt about all these principles to me cuz im not arguing all these different things you are.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:45 AM
Crook

Stop the hate, you douchebags. cool

Sometimes i wish we could vote to ban mods lol
January 14, 2007 @ 01:45 AM
SayWord

we're not done here, the purpose of this topic is about ethics, I mean, nobody gives a shit about the topic creators shitty kicks.

So this argument is over, losers admitted defeat.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:58 AM
Crook

we're not done here, the purpose of this topic is about ethics, I mean, nobody gives a shit about the topic creators shitty kicks.

So this argument is over, losers admitted defeat.

Lol i guess i missed the posts where everyone agreed with u
January 14, 2007 @ 02:17 AM
Sea-town

Males who decide they will never hit women are practicing an unrecognized form of sexism. The sexes will never be equal if men and women won't treach each other as how they would treat their same sex.

^That is my excuse if I was to ever hit a girl.

However, if a bitch was to spill or step on my shoes, I would do a little something I like to call the pirate.

You whip out your dick, poke her in the eye, beat one off into her mouth, and kick her in the shin. That way she is closing one eye(eyepatch), hopping around on one leg(pegleg), and saying "arggghhh" from all the man juice in her mouth.
January 14, 2007 @ 07:04 AM

Inactive

ay you like the grindcore band The Locust? Or is your name from something else?

Yeah I used to be into them and their 37 second songs, but lost interest a few years back. The name kinda stuck, so I kept it.
January 14, 2007 @ 07:47 AM

Inactive

getting mad cuz some girl stepped on your lame greedy genius?
get decent kicks and then you are allowed to get mad if someone steps on them
January 14, 2007 @ 10:05 AM
rico227

i would put my own lil two cents in here, but you can pretty much put my name next to any post by passivaggresiv and it'll be the same thing... i completely agree, if a bitch were to stomp on my hulks, which i paid $300+ for, that would most definitely merit at least a snuff and me cursing her out, fuck that, no bitch is going to disrespect me like that and not suffer any kind of consequence... now as for the pouring the coke on my kicks.... i'd smack the shit outta her, take off my kicks and start beating the shit out of her with my coke-soaked kicks...

^^^ alright, exaggerated a little bit, but you get my point... i don't believe a female gets a pass on being disrespectful and ignorant just because she's weaker than me... if anything that should be all the more reason why she should be respectful... like i've always said, if a female has balls enough to hit me in the face, she better have balls enough to get hit back... fuck that shit about slappin *****s, if a bitch slaps me for WHATEVER reason she's gettin hit, or at least slammed up against a wall
January 14, 2007 @ 10:20 AM
ahhhrt

However, if a bitch was to spill or step on my shoes, I would do a little something I like to call the pirate.

You whip out your dick, poke her in the eye, beat one off into her mouth, and kick her in the shin. That way she is closing one eye(eyepatch), hopping around on one leg(pegleg), and saying "arggghhh" from all the man juice in her mouth.

AHAHAH THAT KILLED IT! oh man. That's great. I get mad if people step on my shoes, regardless of what brand they are, unless they're my beaters.
January 14, 2007 @ 10:46 AM
AfrocentricPatrick

Fuck a bitch that thinks she is untouchable. I respect women, and do understand that they are more fragile and should be treated differently accordingly, but there is also a part to play on her part. When you start acting like a dude, you get treated like a dude. I wont HIT a bitch, but i will palm her fucking face and mush her face into infinity.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:45 PM
tsenre

First of all, I think a lot of you are over analyzing the situation to make this guy feel like a dick for hitting a girl. In my opinion, his actions were completely based on instinct, and there was a lapse of judgement. I'm sure all of you here on hypebeast would catch similar feelings if your brand new grails got stepped on, and it was just a reaction. There was no time to contemplate consequences or analyze the gender debate, he just acted on his instincts.

However, now that we are discussing the moral of the action, I do believe that women should be given a double standard when it comes to violence. The fact is that women are much more susceptable to abuse, rape, exploitation and what not, and therefore need to be protected. There will always be a societal double standard, and if you think its unfair that men shouldnt hit women, how can you feel it is fair that men are praised for having multiple sexual partners, or how men are often given precendence in the workplace. The double standard is a two-way street. However, that doesnt entitle women to abuse it.
January 14, 2007 @ 01:56 PM
ahhhrt

Women tend to complain about inequalities yet ignore when they're at an advantage. I'll use insurance as an example.
January 14, 2007 @ 06:12 PM
-kT

^ exactly.

who doesnt love kt.

&)

SIGNATURE WORTHY, BITCHES

Chalk it up bitches! CELEBRATE A CLEAN SUCESSFUL VICTORY!!!

or not
January 14, 2007 @ 09:31 PM
SayWord

nobody answered, therefore you guys lost...
January 15, 2007 @ 09:01 AM
itdiedin98

^Agree. Men can walk around topless with no problem so woman should be able to too.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.