Whos a Stoner?

February 28, 2007 @ 05:26:14
dude you serious orange bud? damn i used to wasting my money on that, that shit just couldnt get me lifted.
February 28, 2007 @ 05:29:43
i mean propa high grade Orange bud from Dam. SATIVA!

Anyhting from a Sativa plant i love, Apple Jack is another good one.

There is some shit bud going round London at the moment, covered in Silica. Thats hit will kill ya!

i looked mashed in this pic.......im in the plaid shirt btw.

Bulldog Feb 07
February 28, 2007 @ 06:04:34
oooh cannabis sativa hollandica aka nederwiet hahaha

damn thats a big supply tanker with an even huger tip you got between your lips mate. haha i remember my 1st time i went to bulldog i ordered white widow, that was also the first coffeeshop i visited in amsterdam. the stuff is overpriced but tourists are all so hyphy bout it
March 01, 2007 @ 12:37:23
That sounds cool. How much weed do I need to use? And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high....how would u rank the ganja coco?

Just break up a lot of weed..get a tablespoon..i tend to use a ice cream scoopsmokeyface and get as much as u can onto the spoon.

lol @And, on a scale of 1 to 10...1 being angry at your weed man for selling you monkey grass and sticks and 10 being Jack Black/cheech & chong/ dave chapelle/ rick james high

i would rate it as 10 the way i make it,sorry but just had to say 10..its mighty nice

I drink this pretty much every night, you get some real nice vibes off this all you need to do is be in a comfortable environment thats calm and your good.

im planning to throw in a big hash rock into the kettle tonight>smh
will let you guys know how that works out

also if you like getting lifted in the morning..i recommend doin this with eggs and bacon(every once in awhile..you might want to avoid the cholestrol and fat levels) and butter if you want to enhance it somewhat, first time i did that was before an exam..i didnt feel it till the minute i picked up my pen and pencil..it was like woahh
March 01, 2007 @ 12:45:29
excuse my british ignorance but was it sippin and how can i do it?
March 01, 2007 @ 16:36:09
excuse my british ignorance but was it sippin and how can i do it?

i feel like a high idiot right now askin..is that question for me..if so get at me so i can answer
March 01, 2007 @ 16:48:40
xclusive, u should put pictures up in the what did you cook today thread... seriously
March 01, 2007 @ 18:19:05
^^^LOL...great suggestion..now its a matter of buyin a digital cam..broke the last one havent got around to buyin one..but this motivates me to go cop one smokeyface

maybe i should post a few recipes for everyone?
March 01, 2007 @ 18:22:38

Inactive User

^ yes u should...
March 01, 2007 @ 18:28:11
Try this

Ingredients
Need about 1-2grams of herbals
2 slices bread(I use whole grain bread..nutritious as well)
2 large eggs(i suggest omega 3 rich eggs)
2 strips bacon(moderate use of course)
Cheese(as much as you like)

In a pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. make the sandwich as follows: bread, cannabis, cheese, bacon, eggs, bacon, cheese, and bread.

now press down so the thc is better absorbed into the fat cells while heating up(please dont do it in the oven..just defeats the whole purpose of having something natural like herb and then beaming it up-show respect to the herb n cook properly)
March 01, 2007 @ 18:31:35
If you want to try some oil that you can use for cooking,
all you need is :

Olive oil(2oz-3oz..if more add more bud)
HERB

Keep in jar/container for 2-3 days in a dark and cool spot then strain out the plant material

and enjoy

more to come if requested
March 02, 2007 @ 01:53:45
oh shit im gon try that my weekend is crackin already
March 02, 2007 @ 06:20:14
Yo, is weed legal in london?

Its not legal but in places like Camden, Brick Lane and Brixton you can smoke on road. If the police say anything its noramlly, 'put that away'

in a place callled 1001 in brick lane (where i live) you can smoke in there openly. i go every night.

this is 1001, bloc party filmed there newest video there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8oRFcA0mFM

Ive been stopped loads of times for smoking on road and the most ive been given is a written warning (i was like 18 tho)

I will smoke where and when i want.
March 02, 2007 @ 22:14:39
^^just noticed posted at 4 :20 pm
March 05, 2007 @ 17:57:46

Inactive User

Got me some kush today. Lucked up.....got it for free. Cant smoke for a while though...need to be clear headed, got reports and tests coming up this week.
March 06, 2007 @ 00:33:27
some purp

i would love to find some good reg haze like caddillacc black or super sliver!! (where my lighter?)
March 06, 2007 @ 11:25:52

Inactive User

Yum^

Im about to attempt this but I dont eat pork and theres no turkey bacon around so Im using turkey sausage as a substitute...hope it works the same.
Try this

Ingredients
Need about 1-2grams of herbals
2 slices bread(I use whole grain bread..nutritious as well)
2 large eggs(i suggest omega 3 rich eggs)
2 strips bacon(moderate use of course)
Cheese(as much as you like)

In a pan, cook the bacon and scrambled eggs. make the sandwich as follows: bread, cannabis, cheese, bacon, eggs, bacon, cheese, and bread.

now press down so the thc is better absorbed into the fat cells while heating up(please dont do it in the oven..just defeats the whole purpose of having something natural like herb and then beaming it up-show respect to the herb n cook properly)
March 06, 2007 @ 11:30:45
Purps
March 06, 2007 @ 12:11:56

Inactive User

Yum^

Im about to attempt this but I dont eat pork and theres no turkey bacon around so Im using turkey sausage as a substitute...hope it works the same.

It works smokeyface
March 06, 2007 @ 18:18:40
lol^^

i havent posted a recipe for awhile, tryna think of one at the top of my head buts its so damn hazy in there blinkyeyes

i shall return with a bunch of recipes if anyone is interested, also if you got a favourite dish of yours that you'd like to add some herbals too get at me and ill help you out..GET AT ME! Im here for my fellow potheads/hypebeast ppl
March 06, 2007 @ 19:39:55
whats a gram cost in ur areas?
March 06, 2007 @ 19:58:49
$20 around here...but what's the point? For five bucks more you can get half an eighth.
March 06, 2007 @ 20:58:43
damn 20? must be sum piff
March 06, 2007 @ 20:59:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
You should be like a Weed Chef in Amsterdam since its legal there.

lool..man I WISH..start a high end pothead restaurant good for tourists EH
March 06, 2007 @ 20:59:51
$20 around here...but what's the point? For five bucks more you can get half an eighth.

He knows...cause he sells it!!
March 06, 2007 @ 21:09:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
He knows...cause he sells it!!

Why would I waste my time selling weed when there isn't too much profit to be made unless you're slanging weight. Been there, done that...it's not really worth it. Now yayo on the other hand...that's where the money is at blushing
March 06, 2007 @ 21:11:05
how did i know thats what you sold?!?! omg wow....lucky ass
March 06, 2007 @ 21:13:45

Inactive User

Lets kinda temepr some of the stuff said guys...for your own good.
March 06, 2007 @ 21:27:28
well after all my time in italy, where all i had were shitty hash spliffs, i came back and nug never treated me so good. it didn't hurt that it was legit haze
March 07, 2007 @ 06:52:30

Inactive User

used to make lots of money at hotel's...got to be in with the staff to get your hustle on ...but you can make a killing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x