Whos a Stoner?

March 30, 2012 @ 02:47:42
Smoking with someone who COMPLETLY blows all the smoke out<

Blahh.

March 30, 2012 @ 06:38:53
Smoking with someone who COMPLETLY blows all the smoke out<

You shoulda told them you were about to cut them off.. an then proceed to tell them to shut the fuck up. haha

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

March 30, 2012 @ 07:24:48
Anyone got connects in northern Colorado?

if you cant find bud in colorado you're doing something wrong.

Just moved up north, any all my people are down south about 3 hours

Live Life // Get Mo Money

March 30, 2012 @ 15:01:44
Can anyone tell me what the numbers are looking like in Cali? What's the rate for a P of some fire like fkim posted. I'm gonna be there over the in June.
March 30, 2012 @ 17:35:01
You really trying to grab a pound? An oz of fire goes for $300
March 30, 2012 @ 21:52:03
anyone in the tri-state area (or anywhere else for that matter) goina the tiesto concert in atlantic city tonight

March 30, 2012 @ 22:38:27

Yeah, I got a big crew coming with me and we staying for a 3 weeks. I'd figure prices be a lot cheaper than on the East coast but it's not I guess
March 30, 2012 @ 22:48:24
lolol its purple

all of it

almost as fire as
March 31, 2012 @ 04:34:34

Yeah, I got a big crew coming with me and we staying for a 3 weeks. I'd figure prices be a lot cheaper than on the East coast but it's not I guess

the quality is going to be substantially better than east coast for the price.
March 31, 2012 @ 15:53:21
lolol its purple

all of it

almost as fire as

*Drools*
April 01, 2012 @ 07:33:02
I dont like dark ass purple shit. if im gonna get purp i like light purp or purple shit that isnt purple
April 01, 2012 @ 23:08:15
chicago where you b at? would be great if a fellow hb'r could hook a brother up with a connect. not looking for anything special, located on northside. pm asap
April 02, 2012 @ 02:04:40
I dont like dark ass purple shit. if im gonna get purp i like light purp or purple shit that isnt purple

it was different seeing a bunch of purple. when i rolled spliffs i really saw how gross the tobacco looked in contrast.
April 02, 2012 @ 06:47:07

it was different seeing a bunch of purple. when i rolled spliffs i really saw how gross the tobacco looked in contrast.

yeah i can relate.. some purps are weird.. but some really kicks ass..
April 02, 2012 @ 16:53:07

lol yea i know what you mean

and lmao at your new sn
April 03, 2012 @ 00:44:06
Who pops them pk's doe
April 03, 2012 @ 00:48:03
I have a ton of zoomed in shots of bud from my USB microscope but they're on my friends pc.. and he's too lazy to find them.. pisses me off man smokeyface lol
April 03, 2012 @ 01:00:02
Who pops them pk's doe

nigs round the way be faded off them perks
April 03, 2012 @ 01:39:24
Who pops them pk's doe

Yeah I like the perks and the vikes and the xans but I dont really fuck around with like OC or anything of that harder shit. Couple 5 mg percs and a few bowls , woowee
April 03, 2012 @ 05:34:37
(Invalid img)
April 03, 2012 @ 08:11:53
Who pops them pk's doe

Yeah I like the perks and the vikes and the xans but I dont really fuck around with like OC or anything of that harder shit. Couple 5 mg percs and a few bowls , woowee

word i fucked around wit a 15mg OC before...real shit, best feelin ever

idk how anyone could go over like 60 mg of that shit tho, just prolly gone be dope fiend noddin the whole time and shit
April 03, 2012 @ 18:11:51
weed...weed.... is the only drug i need.... SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA WIZ thanks for everything recently...
April 03, 2012 @ 20:21:29

idk how anyone could go over like 60 mg of that shit tho, just prolly gone be dope fiend noddin the whole time and shit

one of my boys was smokin 80s for a while. last time i heard he was stuck on heroin and shit. white boys actin fuckin crazy
April 04, 2012 @ 06:49:22

one of my boys was smokin 80s for a while. last time i heard he was stuck on heroin and shit. white boys actin fuckin crazy
Yeah bro I have good friends that I grew up with that started doing OC and ended up strung out on heroin. One of them just committed suicide. Why I will never fuck with anything but percs vikes and xans
April 04, 2012 @ 10:57:04
idk bruh i feel xanax can be just as bad, shit they all bad really! but these bars man...

1 nigga recently killed himself trynna get off em, and one of my mans is hooked and hes a mess.. its type scary what they do if u abuse them, idk...everything in moderation feel me

but anyway, im blown off this OG...early mornin jurnt is always a must!
April 04, 2012 @ 11:43:07
nobody on kps? vics n percs are smokeyface
April 04, 2012 @ 13:56:43
hashbash this saturday in ann arbor for all you michigan heads. anybody rollin' ?
April 04, 2012 @ 15:27:25
kps? kolonopin?
April 04, 2012 @ 17:19:47

lol yea i know what you mean

and lmao at your new sn

lmao. its ridiculous af.

idk how yall are into pills...thats like legit fiend shit.

anyone else love to get high and talk politics? its a shame no one i know irl is up on it like i am. all the conversations end up with me cutting down every idea they say while putting on an agree face as to save some remnants of the relationship. lol. the other day my gf got me talking about fiscal policy and you better believe after we had the best make up sex.
April 04, 2012 @ 20:13:01
naa my nigga, fuck politics...

but on another note, finna cop this hash tonight....been a min since i got my hands on some hash, kinda hype
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x