Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 8, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
kushburner

decided to take some pics of my pill bottle collection. this has been accumulating since the start of 2012. medicinal >>>

my delivery gives 4gs free for every 9 bottles you give back.. gotta love em
May 8, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
TheBeatNut

decided to take some pics of my pill bottle collection. this has been accumulating since the start of 2012. medicinal >>>

my delivery gives 4gs free for every 9 bottles you give back.. gotta love em

Damn.. that's dope. Like a 4 gram limit a day? haha.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 8, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
kushburner

you gotta use containers with their labels and they must be the same size containers as the bigger ones up there. they are used for 8ths but my place does 4g 8ths. theres no limit that i know of.
May 8, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
susej

silk road is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
May 8, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
payton

aint no one no what a stoner is tll u meet mee.. i love that og and afgan and bubba kush.. fuck yeah. lets do this juggalos
May 8, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
susej

nigga what
May 8, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Gutts

man i've been smoking daily for a couple months straight, honestly don't know the last time I went a whole day without it. i really wanna stop smoking as often, i can't afford this shit anymore

Just start slangin. Selling weed to pay for weed.
May 8, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
susej

man i've been smoking daily for a couple months straight, honestly don't know the last time I went a whole day without it. i really wanna stop smoking as often, i can't afford this shit anymore

Just start slangin. Selling weed to pay for weed.

this. so easy, just buy like an ounce and you can end up smoking like half of it for free.
May 8, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
TheBeatNut

Shaking my fucking head. Quick ass way to get yourself locked up for distribution.

Lmao wut? Homie obviously has his card, an they are empty containers anyways. You bout to snitch on homie.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

May 9, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
KTA

c styles sex tape snitch exposed
May 9, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Shanklin

c styles sex tape snitch exposed

Oh lawd

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

May 9, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
New Challenger

55 $ deal at the local clinic : eigth of true og 22% pretty good / rice krispie treats / gram of master kush hash / Pre roll. Got the 2 for 25 topshelf of guerilla og. Must say some of the tastiest og's ive ever had lol. First time patient was hooked up and got it all for 70. Picked up some goldfish edibles too. Gonna be a good week cool
May 9, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
FerrariG

cool cool

Blahh.

May 10, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

im ridin around my side of town hotboxin no cops around cool
May 15, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

sup bitches got court tomorrow
May 15, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

im cool with the people who are down to get fucked up on drugs and not call it a spiritual experience
May 15, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
oneallah

i quit smoking after highschool

my major is business management so i just had to grow up
all smoking did to me was make me even more lazy which i didnt think was possible
May 15, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lol business management

did listening to lmfao cause you to grow up as well?

what about the movie the avengers?

everythign you said is so stereotypical b
May 15, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
commonflaw

im ridin around my side of town hotboxin no cops around cool
coolcool this. my favorite thing to do.

all smoking did to me was make me even more lazy which i didnt think was possible
gtfo
May 15, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
The Fiasco

lmao you prolly go to some CC. every business student I know fucking blows mad ounces.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

May 15, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
commonflaw

DEAD
May 15, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
susej

Lol. By any chance do you still drink and get drunk? I guess you dont need to grow out of that huh? I hate when people cant control their little vices and have to resort to quitting or growing up or killing themselves (lolwhat).

ANYWAY I copped around a qp of some cali outdoor, I'll throw pics up when I get home.
May 15, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
chemist.

i smoke and i'm in a harder major, you're just lazy, deal with it.

http://trillosopher.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i got that court extension shit goin hell yah hell yah fuckin right alright

this couple just moves into a virginia suburb. newly weds early 20s, very happy. they settle down at an inn, for a couple of weeks while they look for a proper home to rent. they go to their local supergrocery mart for some food and supplies. there they go through the isles picking they wanna buy. the husband notices some fat fuck following them around. they keep shopping but no matter what it seems like this fat douche is still following them. finally they go down into the paper isle for some tissues. thats when this fat fuck says "HAH!, i knew it!" and calls over some faggot ass security. they bring the couple into the backroom and a large number of employees gather around as the husband begins making a scene assuring the security and employees that a mistake has been made. thats when the employees start getting vicious and hostile. one takes a baseball bat and mocks hitting a grandslam on the wifes temple. another one takes out a revolver and starts loading the chamber. thats when the store owner comes in. he declares a mistake has been made, but it wasnt that they were theifs it was that they were some white bred inferior race who escaped out of the tennessee county of diseased inferiors. thats when the employees started screaming out shit like "i cant believe you got your germs all over me" "how dare you, you unclean pigs." blah blah bah basically all stating and truely believing these peopel were inferior to them and would some how get them ill. as all this is going on the wife starts to cry and the husband is sweating and freaking out because they know they have been discovered. he says "we are humans just like you. why cant you understand that?! just because of my ethnic heritage?"

then we move scenes to a 4 sided brick courtyard thing with some smoke coming out of it. the school kids line up and help throw in thousands upon thousands of paper planes and the smoke billows out hella. parents all go to pick up their kids n shit. the kids all get picked up but 1 little girl and she starts crying for mommy n daddy.

the end
May 15, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
mrh

i'm not gonna lie I give props to people that smoke heavy but actually do the shit they need to do get some where in life. i got so many friends that smoke heavy and care about nothing but that, dont care to make plans for later in life or anything

on a side note, finals week. hope you're all able to get the addy you need to get shit done
May 15, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
beck0n

i'm not gonna lie I give props to people that smoke heavy but actually do the shit they need to do get some where in life. i got so many friends that smoke heavy and care about nothing but that, dont care to make plans for later in life or anything

on a side note, finals week. hope you're all able to get the addy you need to get shit done

smoking on adderall is the greatest. last year i'd blow an IR followed by a bong rip, quite the feeling.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

May 15, 2012 @ 08:25 PM
Eddy.

May 15, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
oneallah

lmao
im dead
May 16, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

why r u dead u killed urself?
May 16, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
oneallah

are you asking a question and answering it or just asking a question

yah i pretty much killed myself though
ill admit that

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.