Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 1, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
kushburner

what do the black swishers taste like?
someone elses

thizz; tell her have a couple clean friends ready to donate piss
May 1, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
FerrariG

Anyone ever tried the blue vanilla dutches?

Blahh.

May 1, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
susej

^ yeah they're probably my favorite dutch to use cause thats all we get around here. for some reason though niggas be stuck on using the 2-step with a green game, even if they have like .5 or something. gotta put these guys onto some swishers or something.
May 1, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
cs02132

darth vader

is this on the lid of a jar? that shit looks like its a on a plate lmao thatd be a deebo ass nug
May 1, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
cs02132

Yea i like them. its the same kind of dutch as like strawberry and grape just vanilla flavored (or non flavored lol). its not a green leaf like the other vanillas. They are better than the greens depending if u get a good pack or not
May 1, 2012 @ 10:02 PM
yeeyeesupreme

what do the black swishers taste like?
someone elses

thizz; tell her have a couple clean friends ready to donate piss

I think it just tastes like a smoother version of a regular flavored swisher, they just showed up a week ago at the place I buy blunts
May 1, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

darth vader

is this on the lid of a jar? that shit looks like its a on a plate lmao thatd be a deebo ass nug

lmaoo!

i thought the same shit.
May 1, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
yeeyeesupreme

Just got a 24 pack of coronas with 25 beers in it
May 2, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
missy.

^ first bong rip experience... lol

i thought i was going to disappear into nothingness unless i was being held... iono.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 2, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
FerrariG

Yea i like them. its the same kind of dutch as like strawberry and grape just vanilla flavored (or non flavored lol). its not a green leaf like the other vanillas. They are better than the greens depending if u get a good pack or not

Yea I use them every time I smoke now. I like them better than the green leaf

Blahh.

May 2, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
FerrariG

darth vader

How much on the scale?

Blahh.

May 2, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
k3vin fr3sh

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

May 2, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
k3vin fr3sh

heres an old one though

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

May 2, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
Andross

decided to take some pics of my pill bottle collection. this has been accumulating since the start of 2012. medicinal >>>

May 5, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
iNeedADab

I am I am!

I have a gorgeous Blue Dot Original , ill get pics posted if I can
May 5, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
TonyBG

Some white rhino

Power Plant

Chocolope(insane)

Some home made budder

Kief!
May 5, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
susej

that chocolope man..... that chocolope.
May 5, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
TonyBG

^my favorite strain. So smelly and amazing taste
May 5, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
Black Donald Trump

juz got this bong

(not my pic)
May 5, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

how much are yall smoking a day?

tony that shit looks gewdddd
May 5, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
eidaow

i just smoked some brown herb and it was shitty as fuck, not touchin that shit ever again

~ h a n s u m ~

May 5, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
susej

^ i feel you on that. when i started smoking i was always down for some mids cause i still got ripped as fuck. now i picked up a qp for some brownies and decided to roll a fat joint, smoked half of it and hardly felt anything, shit was gross.
May 5, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

yo i gotta come clean.

ive been spoiling myself too much everythign about me gimme gimme gimme.

ive been doing this for a while now and ive exhausted nearly everything and like weed, my tolerance for what makes me happy has gone up. but yo check this!!! i realized that helping other people makes me happy af. its like im at the cross roads with what i want to do with my life. i can either continue on being selfish and live this life of gluttonous indulgences or i can help give back to my community/immigrant families/low income house holds.

being an immigrant their plight, and the plight of minorities anywhere really hits home with me. im not one to judge people by what they got, or their job or anything. man this crippled haitian dude delivered my pizza and that man has so much pride. he walks funny and he doesnt ever walk away until you close the door. this man is old and could easily be on disabilities n shit but na hes out here grinding for his fam putting on. i applaud people like him. i look up to people like him. sadly im not him. after he gave me my pepperoni pizza last night i got my sad face on thinking about this dude and how shitty i am as a person.

anyways i picked up some weed, idk how it compares to yall but its green . i put it in my trunk and on the way home shit was all up in the cabin.

trying out these bob marley papers. havent even rolled up yet, but im on it.

man i wish i could kiss every single person whose going through some shit, i know i am. but you gotta keep ya head up!

greatest song of all time no lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8
May 6, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
eidaow

keep ya head up nigga, stay positive

~ h a n s u m ~

May 6, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
susej

yo i gotta come clean.

ive been spoiling myself too much everythign about me gimme gimme gimme.

ive been doing this for a while now and ive exhausted nearly everything and like weed, my tolerance for what makes me happy has gone up. but yo check this!!! i realized that helping other people makes me happy af. its like im at the cross roads with what i want to do with my life. i can either continue on being selfish and live this life of gluttonous indulgences or i can help give back to my community/immigrant families/low income house holds.

being an immigrant their plight, and the plight of minorities anywhere really hits home with me. im not one to judge people by what they got, or their job or anything. man this crippled haitian dude delivered my pizza and that man has so much pride. he walks funny and he doesnt ever walk away until you close the door. this man is old and could easily be on disabilities n shit but na hes out here grinding for his fam putting on. i applaud people like him. i look up to people like him. sadly im not him. after he gave me my pepperoni pizza last night i got my sad face on thinking about this dude and how shitty i am as a person.

qft. i don't really overindulge but you're on point with helping people and shit. honestly one of the best feelings is seeing someone elated because you helped them with something like food/bills/etc, and its usually so easy for people to help but they choose not to.
May 6, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
chex

^word to muva
May 6, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
lovedmndlife

Chocolope(insane)

looks damn good

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 6, 2012 @ 09:26 AM
commonflaw

raylo and that #SpiritualEpiphany . this thread is a nice break from all the negativity, insecurity, and egomania that goes on throughout most of this forum. god bless marijuana. been smoking on some "blue city diesel" lately and is some of the best I've had in a while. smell it from a mile away
May 6, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
lovedmndlife

raylo and that #SpiritualEpiphany . this thread is a nice break from all the negativity, insecurity, and egomania that goes on throughout most of this forum. god bless marijuana. been smoking on some "blue city diesel" lately and is some of the best I've had in a while. smell it from a mile away

I miss smokin that good bud, but it was doin my head in after 15 yrs

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 6, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
ANTHONEEE

man i've been smoking daily for a couple months straight, honestly don't know the last time I went a whole day without it. i really wanna stop smoking as often, i can't afford this shit anymore

http://anthonywho.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.